How to make the most out of rad-140 mk677 cycle?

Z

zorro2512

Iron
going on an 8 week cycle of 10mg rad140 and 25mg mk-677. My plan currently is to hard bulk for the entire cycle. Going to the gym 4 times a week. Taking nac, magnesium, zinc, multivitamin, creatine 5g, topical fin if I see any shedding, and enclo if i'm feeling suppressed. Anything else I should keep in mind to maximize this cycle?

Last edited:
u wont gain much from sarms

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Sarms don’t do shit, especially in a cycle that is 8 weeks long.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
im not expecting to gain 80 lbs of muscle. got the rad for free so just trying to make the most of it.

Hi brother,

Coming from anectodal experience, you won't gain much at only 10mg/ED of RAD140.
If you're not prone to balding, feel free to up the dose to 20mg for a week, and then re-up it again to 30mg if you still feel great. Try to go for a 10-to-12 week cycle, if possible.

You're going to suppress your natural testosterone production anyway, so might as well increase the dosage for a higher reward ratio.
I recommend reading a few threads on the AnabolicMinds forum to gauge other people's experiences as well.

Make sure to have a PCT on hand (a SERM such as enclomiphene 12.5mg/ED should work well in this scenario).
Don't wait for your cycle to finish, start 2-4 weeks before ending to avoid suppression side-effects as much as possible.

Good luck with your ascension journey and make sure to update us with progress pics.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: zorro2512