how to maximise fat loss while on a maintenance/recomp

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
How can one maximise the fat loss effect while on a maintenance caloric intake?

Essentially want to continue building muscle (which will offset body fat percentage) but also lose fat even though im not on a cut. Anyone have info?

Will Testosterone be more useful or peptides or HGH? what do I need to take

goals: 76kg => 80kg
Fat mass: 13.7kg => 9.6kg

so basically lose 4.1kg while gaining 8kg pure muscle. Can it be done? This would be put me in a very good physique

Last edited:
yeah but not natty take rad-140 for 10 weeks and you should be good to go.

wait just realised. I would need to gain 8kg muscle to offset that 4kg fat loss

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
take clen

what I want to achieve. above is me at 18% bodyfat. 76kg.

I want that mass at 12%

I will look so skinny especially from side. and 8% is impossible to maintain
then take test + a prohormone or sarm of your choice, and do a cal deficit. I had a starting point similar to yours and i cut to 8 bf and i cab easily maintain it for some reason

then take test + a prohormone or sarm of your choice, and do a cal deficit. I had a starting point similar to yours and i cut to 8 bf and i cab easily maintain it for some reason
btw that photo is heavily frauded with pose, lightning. irl from the side I look like a stick. I need to add serious mass to my horizontal plane while also avoiding love handles since i hold a lot of fat on my stomach

btw that photo is heavily frauded with pose, lightning. irl from the side I look like a stick. I need to add serious mass to my horizontal plane while also avoiding love handles since i hold a lot of fat on my stomach
i had the exact same problem but trust me bro youll look a lot better if you just cut and bulk

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
so test + anavar would be a good way. and then do a cal deficit. so in theory this would make me gain muscle while losing weight/fat?

so test + anavar would be a good way. and then do a cal deficit. so in theory this would make me gain muscle while losing weight/fat?
yes id say do a 1000 cal deficit to boost fat burning since you wont lose any muscle

ok thanks. shall I keep doing test while bulking + anavar? what dosages for both cutting and bulking
honestly idk id say up the test dose when u cut cuz my test lowers hella when im shredding down to single digit

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
honestly idk id say up the test dose when u cut cuz my test lowers hella when im shredding down to single digit
ok. I'll probably do 250mg test while cutting, then 200mg while bulking. ill have to do more research on dosages.

I wanna minimise side effects. I only want to do test for a short time and do 1-2 cycles. not tryna be hooked on this shit my entire life

ok. I'll probably do 250mg test while cutting, then 200mg while bulking. ill have to do more research on dosages.

I wanna minimise side effects. I only want to do test for a short time and do 1-2 cycles. not tryna be hooked on this shit my entire life
whats your plan for pct?

are u planning on using any ai's?

my blood work. Probably if my estrogen goes up. I'll do regular blood test and see what I need to do.

Also might take DSIP peptide to get better sleep, recovery, and to incrase LH/FSH, I heard that being on test lowers them

• +1
Reactions: fatweewee123