how to monitor sodium intake for debloating

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort
need my 4:1 potassium sodium ratio but im just eating my parents slop so I need to know how to monitor sodium intake without unloading the military grade autism on them.

do i just overdose on potassium pills?

need advice from successful debloaters.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, no clue and mnbvcxz
I kinda relate tho im forced to eat my moms food and it sucks ass for tracking calories and sodium and whatnot so i just weigh and estimate

Best you could do is eat as little as you can of your parents food and most of your own food, best way to be sure ur hitting ur goals
i don't make my own food. shit do i need to learn how to cook to debloat?

@DeadByThirty, What is your parents' slop because it would be useful for me to help you. Make sure you know wtf they're feeding you because that's the most important part of keeping you off that sodium tism. If you do know what you're eating, make sure you monitor the amount of potassium/sodium that it contains.

I also have a friend who is debloatmaxxer. He told me that taking pro-biotics, and eating the generic foods such as bananas, yogurt, and veggies like celery would help. My brother also told me that drinking tea was a w way to debloat.

PS: no don't overdose lmao.

@DeadByThirty, What is your parents' slop because it would be useful for me to help you. Make sure you know wtf they're feeding you because that's the most important part of keeping you off that sodium tism. If you do know what you're eating, make sure you monitor the amount of potassium/sodium that it contains.

I also have a friend who is debloatmaxxer. He told me that taking pro-biotics, and eating the generic foods such as bananas, yogurt, and veggies like celery would help. My brother also told me that drinking tea was a w way to debloat.
pasta, meat, rice, fish occasionally, ground beef, fries sometimes, and fast food every once in a while consists of like 90% of my diet

pasta, meat, rice, fish occasionally, ground beef, fries sometimes, and fast food every once in a while consists of like 90% of my diet
Oh, one more thing, how much potassium and sodium are you attempting to consume daily in mg.

Oh, one more thing, how much potassium and sodium are you attempting to consume daily in mg.
i don't have exact mg counts but i just want the 4:1 ratio i heard was good for bloating i'd say not an insane amount of sodium intake though

• +1
Reactions: no clue
"without unloading the military grade autism" was kind of an important part of the post

It’s just salt with no sodium and extra potassium,

just tell them it’s just a new salt you wanted to try for food

i don't have exact mg counts but i just want the 4:1 ratio i heard was good for bloating i'd say not an insane amount of sodium intake though
I would personally recommend a 3:1 potassium sodium ratio. Around Edit:1500-1600 mg of sodium a day and around 4700 mg of potassium per day. Of course this is just me but it is important for you to seek a second opinion on the ratio or do a little research. Good luck man.

Last edited: