• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
not the point
point is to make some money and save up
jfl
instead of rotting here
you niggas should take the advice op has given
and use it to your advantage
its legit as fuck, I only started 2-3 months ago and Ive made £1400 profit already. In like 5-6 months I should have enough for rhino just from sitting at home all day watching football matches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 9072
Help me out bro

posted on looksmax because u can quadruple money quickly by tomorrow and save towards surgery. I have a profit-loss of £1400 after 2 months of football betting, this is safe as fuck and will land.
Capture

Looks like i'll just be poor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
View attachment 856868
Looks like i'll just be poor
https://www.bovada.lv/ works but I have no idea what any of this shit means in the OP, I found the things he bet on but I have legit no fucking clue about any of this.

I have some extra money saved up, was actually gonna buy a game, but I realized I can just pirate it so I thought i'd give this a try with the money I was gonna use instead to see how it went, no fucking clue what to even bet on exactly.

https://www.bovada.lv/ works but I have no idea what any of this shit means in the OP, I found the things he bet on but I have legit no fucking clue about any of this.

I have some extra money saved up, was actually gonna buy a game, but I realized I can just pirate it so I thought i'd give this a try with the money I was gonna use instead to see how it went, no fucking clue what to even bet on exactly.
Fuck
Capture

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
This will either be my last time betting, or you're actually a God. We'll see what happens.

• +1
This will either be my last time betting, or you're actually a God. We'll see what happens.
View attachment 856911
when this lands, ive got a crazy sexy bet for you with 35/1 odds (ur going to have to trust me on some of the results like West Ham to beat Leeds)

when this lands, ive got a crazy sexy bet for you with 35/1 odds (ur going to have to trust me on some of the results like West Ham to beat Leeds)
If this lands I have no reason not to trust you man, but we'll see.

• Love it
If this lands I have no reason not to trust you man, but we'll see.
what odds did u get on ur site for this bet? and how much did u stake

what odds did u get on ur site for this bet? and how much did u stake
The odds are +265, whatever that means. I wont go into how much I bet though, wasn't too much where it'd be damaging to lose, and wasn't small enough where the gains wouldn't be bad i'll just say that. Was a safe amount for me.

The odds are +265, whatever that means. I wont go into how much I bet though, wasn't too much where it'd be damaging to lose, and wasn't small enough where the gains wouldn't be bad i'll just say that. Was a safe amount for me.
+265 means 2.65 so u got slightly better odds than me

I dont usually post on here, but seeing this made me log on and try and help some of you save your money. Idk if this niggas stupid or trolling but this is a dumb bet that all of you are most likely going to lose.

I'll explain why, Chelsea and Sevilla both have already qualified for the next round, and Chelsea is guaranteed first place while Sevilla can only finish second regardless of if they win or lose.

So both teams are going to be resting their main/good players while the teams they are facing are still in contention for a europa league spot, so they will field their good players.

So there is a really high chance that Sevilla and Chelsea will lose, and all of you will lose your money. So if theres any option to pull out (idk how betting works) please do so and save your money.
and dont reply to me im logging off and never coming back on again, just wanted to help you guys from this autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Hector and BrendioEEE
I dont usually post on here, but seeing this made me log on and try and help some of you save your money. Idk if this niggas stupid or trolling but this is a dumb bet that all of you are most likely going to lose.

I'll explain why, Chelsea and Sevilla both have already qualified for the next round, and Chelsea is guaranteed first place while Sevilla can only finish second regardless of if they win or lose.

So both teams are going to be resting their main/good players while the teams they are facing are still in contention for a europa league spot, so they will field their good players.

So there is a really high chance that Sevilla and Chelsea will lose, and all of you will lose your money. So if theres any option to pull out (idk how betting works) please do so and save your money.
and dont reply to me im logging off and never coming back on again, just wanted to help you guys from this autist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
Betting is EV-. It is impossible to win in the long run with these bookmakers. Trust me, I know because I went through this exact phase when I was 15 - 17. How do you think these guys turn in huge profits year-after-year? Even if you have a theoretical edge, it won't be enough because the bookies slash their odds so much.

I made my losses back with matched betting, which essentially gives you risk-free bets by taking advantage of welcome offers and arbitraging between bookmakers. I think you guys should look into that instead... rather than gambling your money away...

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Hector and Gonthar

the fact ur name is salludonfan tells me ur wet. Chelsea draw against krasnodar? how high must you be? Their second team are amazing, Callum Hudson Odoi Giroud Thiago Silva Christensen Havertz are all top class, while krasnodar have nobody. Sevilla draw is guaranteed against a poor rennes side with one of the lowest xG's in the europa leagu. You wet guy shush

• JFL
dont listen to him hes genuinely clueless if he thinks krasnodar is better than chelseas second team, reminder that chelsea have started their second team for most of their europa league games and have won comfortably. they beat sevilla's main team using their second team 4-0

Why don't you go with BVB too?

• JFL
risky. They re in their worst form of the season atm and haaland just died
Zenit is shit and can't advance to the KO-stage anyways and already spent all their effort on the national league, where as BVB has to win to secure the first place of the group. Imo it is a pretty safe bet.

• +1
Zenit is shit and can't advance to the KO-stage anyways and already spent all their effort on the national league, where as BVB has to win to secure the first place of the group. Imo it is a pretty safe bet.
dortmund are too dodgy, the most id go is 'dortmund or draw' but the odds are shit. Back mine tbh its safe

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
jfl at these amatuers i made 15k in the last 2 months with betting @Proex @Truthmirrorcoper can verify

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6723
youll lose this bet btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6723
the fact ur name is salludonfan tells me ur wet. Chelsea draw against krasnodar? how high must you be? Their second team are amazing, Callum Hudson Odoi Giroud Thiago Silva Christensen Havertz are all top class, while krasnodar have nobody. Sevilla draw is guaranteed against a poor rennes side with one of the lowest xG's in the europa leagu. You wet guy shush
jfl at you nigga chelsea are struggling to win ez games krasnodar almost beat sevilla twice jfl if you think chelseas 2nd team will win tonight

• Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
jfl at you nigga chelsea are struggling to win ez games krasnodar almost beat sevilla twice jfl if you think chelseas 2nd team will win tonight
chelsea are struggling to win easy games? is it the crack or the b ur abusing? chelsea's second team has an average of 2.6 xG in europa league and play compact defensive style

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
chelsea are struggling to win easy games? is it the crack or the b ur abusing
werner cant score nigga they're indeed struggling if you watch the full game

• JFL
also bro im crying if ur using krasnodar nearly beating sevila as a metric, did u not see what chelseas second team with giroud and CHO did to sevilla's main team with en neysri? 4-0

also bro im crying if ur using krasnodar nearly beating sevila as a metric, did u not see what chelseas second team with giroud and CHO did to sevilla's main team with en neysri? 4-0
youll see im happy its not my money

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6217
1400 cumulative not in one lucky bet. Ive only lost two bets (total of £40) so far
big chance of losing this ngl if you win you're lucky because its high risk

• JFL
big chance of losing this ngl if you win you're lucky because its high risk
how is it high risk? chelsea at stamford bridge with fans with giroud and hudson odoi on the form of their life, havertz desperate to prove a point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
how is it high risk? chelsea at stamford bridge with fans with giroud and hudson odoi on the form of their life, havertz desperate to prove a point
Post your bets for today.

Post your bets for today.
i put £20 stake in and used my £5 free bet so 25 stake in total. The odds have gotten lower since i placed this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.7 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Hector
Most of my mates bet on football but I never got into it, seems legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 8583
posted on looksmax because u can quadruple money quickly by tomorrow and save towards surgery. I have a profit-loss of £1400 after 2 months of football betting, this is safe as fuck and will land.
bumo the first game starts in a couple of hours

paddy powers me

• +1