HOW TO NEARLY QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY BY TOMORROW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10679 and 5 others
20201208 230057

• +1
Reactions: doncel
I'm gonna stick to scalping and Jewing people with online selling tbh, jfl, hasn't been letting me down so far.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and BrendioEEE
until you get scammed and send 1k to another e-girl lol

Nigga what is your problem, don't you have better things to do than jerk off to your intellectual genius on an incel forum? Betting is fun even if it won't get you rich, so bark somewhere else.
this thread styled itself as a way to make money. not have fun. the thread is retarded

this is retarded just trade options on robinhood

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Hahahahahha as spected you lost ypur money.

Didn't ypu put Rennes for W? Lmao against Sevilla which is on fire... Sevilla won btw.

VERY INTELLIGENT BRO, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY (for betting sites prespectives of course)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Pumanator and Deleted member 10679
ballsy betting on united

im a supporter and i wouldnt even put a bet on us to win against a championship side at this rate :cautious:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste
@ineedhelo4844 the struggle is real... if u need to talk about it... plz do so....

posted on looksmax because u can quadruple money quickly by tomorrow and save towards surgery. I have a profit-loss of £1400 after 2 months of football betting, this is safe as fuck and will land.
how does anyone not make money betting on soccer? Results too predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
This thread aged well op

• +1
Reactions: doncel
Sports betting is random

posted on looksmax because u can quadruple money quickly by tomorrow and save towards surgery. I have a profit-loss of £1400 after 2 months of football betting, this is safe as fuck and will land.
All the ethnics are doing this here

would do so, but haram...
Same. Infact a lot of moneymaxxing methods are haram so I have to just bear with it and hope I can be rewarded with Jannah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191