HOW TO NEARLY QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY BY TOMORROW

put the bet on and maybe u can save towards becoming a psl 2.5 genetic failure
only time i won a huge amount on sport was betting on boxing ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
posted on looksmax because u can quadruple money quickly by tomorrow and save towards surgery. I have a profit-loss of £1400 after 2 months of football betting, this is safe as fuck and will land.
under an hour to go, last chance

im just following this thread to see if you will get them right but not bet anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
im just following this thread to see if you will get them right but not bet anything
i hope you'll back me on tomorrows bet when this lands bro

i hope you'll back me on tomorrows bet when this lands bro
On manchester utd you put x2, no?

On X2 Manchester I see odds 1,59 which is pretty good.

I would say that also both will score a goal which is a 1,50 odds.

Last edited:
On manchester utd you put x2, no?

On X2 Manchester I see odds 1,59 which is pretty good.

I would say that also both will score a goal which is a 1,50 odds.
what do u mean x2? i put double chance meaning if man utd draw or win, my bet wins

what do u mean x2? i put double chance meaning if man utd draw or win, my bet wins
Yes. That's what X2 means. Sorry, it's just that I'm not used to this system betting. I also put in the past on betting and for example the system is different but it means the same. X = draw, 2 = Manchester United, so X2 means basically what you said, its either draw or united wins which can be possible. They are in good shape. Hopefully Cavani will start as first 11.

• +1
Yes. That's what X2 means. Sorry, it's just that I'm not used to this system betting. I also put in the past on betting and for example the system is different but it means the same. X = draw, 2 = Manchester United, so X2 means basically what you said, its either draw or united wins which can be possible. They are in good shape. Hopefully Cavani will start as first 11.
cavani and martial arent playing they got slight injuries at west ham. United are in bad shape going in to this with mino raiola pogba comments and cavani dying but its an absolutely vital match and ole has never bottled a huge game

cavani and martial arent playing they got slight injuries at west ham. United are in bad shape going in to this with mino raiola pogba comments and cavani dying but its an absolutely vital match and ole has never bottled a huge game
Shit. I didn't know that Cavani is injured, RIP. Then it must be really hard for United to even make a draw on this one. Rashford is there and maybe Mata will start as 11 which I doubt... he is a fantastic player tho.

Shit. I didn't know that Cavani is injured, RIP. Then it must be really hard for United to even make a draw on this one. Rashford is there and maybe Mata will start as 11 which I doubt... he is a fantastic player tho.
nope, we always think that. United are the best team in the world to bet on when they're playing a massively important game, they have no nerves and ice running through their veins

Brugge-Lazio is going well so far.

• +1
Reactions: doncel
And red card. 🤝
utd lineup looks very defensively minded with a counter attacking element so im confident on draw. chelsea team looks weird though i hope they dont let me down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and thecaste
utd lineup looks very defensively minded with a counter attacking element so im confident on draw. chelsea team looks weird though i hope they dont let me down
Yes, I hope the best, maybe a 1X Bet would have been better on chelsea but we will see.

• +1
jfl at the low iq

this is how books make money

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 8583
J F L

• JFL
aaaannnd united are losing. the chances one of those wont happen are very high. only greycels and people with advanced maths skills gamble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I LIED. I put Leipzig to win or draw:lul:

mirin manutd

No not yet, I still believe in a draw.
I don't even know what's going on this is basically just a 50/50 for me if I pirate Cybperunk or buy it :lul: yolo, free game either way, money was gonna be spent either way.

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Jfl it is getting ridicolous at this point, even chelsea sucks.

• +1
I don't even know what's going on this is basically just a 50/50 for me if I pirate Cybperunk or buy it :lul: yolo, free game either way, money was gonna be spent either way.

lmao

Ngl tho @ineedhelo4844 if this bet falls through gonna have to hit that ignore button :soy:

Ngl tho @ineedhelo4844 if this bet falls through gonna have to hit that ignore button :soy:
He will leave the forum anyways after this humiliation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, ShineBright and BrendioEEE
He will leave the forum anyways after this humiliation.
If it does fall through we can only hope nobody wagered money they need.

• +1
time to install some malware brendio

Bruh, what the fuck

How will this work with the betting? :lul:

• JFL
woooowww. who would have thought sport was highly unpredictable and betting on multiple reasonably chanced events is pretty unlikely to succeed. could it be that betting companies price according to the odds of something happening??? crazy

woooowww. who would have thought sport was highly unpredictable and betting on multiple reasonably chanced events is pretty unlikely to succeed. could it be that betting companies price according to the odds of something happening??? crazy
Nigga what is your problem, don't you have better things to do than jerk off to your intellectual genius on an incel forum? Betting is fun even if it won't get you rich, so bark somewhere else.

• +1
Oh man, now we have to wait. Fuck this shit.
It says that interrupted games get voided and refunded, I don't know if that applies to group bets tho.

you actually think the bet hasn't lost? lol

psg will play later

united or sooo good man

Need to bring on Ryan Giggs

• JFL
It's over, gg wp.

manutd almost came back

• +1