How to offset/fix physical (aging) damage from sleep apnea and bad lifestyle from it?

LancasteR

LancasteR

Banned
I have a narrow airway which has caused me to develop sleep apnea. This is also one of the reasons I will be getting Trimax by the end of the year once most of the orthodontic process is done.

I‘m 18 year old but this sleep apnea and has been already getting hold of me since like one and a half years already.
My sleep schedule has been also fucked because of that and my body regularly wakes itself up at the strangest times at nights night. I also consume more coffeine (mostly from energy drinks) to get easier by through the day.

I would lie if I said that it didn‘t take a toll on my appearance atleast a bit. My skin looks pale and has a weird texture, not noticeable until very near. Also I have dark circles under my eyes if I don‘t sleep enough. To my parents it‘s not that "noticeable". But still.

I‘m currently working on fixing my sleep apnea until I get my Trimax, either through this dental appliance or CPAP. Also a reason why I haven‘t started really looksmaxxing yet because without good sleep, it’s like building your house on sand.

My question now is how I can fix this damage that has accumulated from my sleep apnea after I get a hold of it.

TLDR: How do I negate the collagen loss, unhealthy looking skin, dark eyecircles, brittle hair and other negative physical changes that have occurred from it thus far?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Do you have brain damage?

I will be getting Trimax by the end of the year

I‘m 18 year old

TLDR: How do I negate the collagen loss, unhealthy looking skin, dark eyecircles, brittle hair and other negative physical changes that have occurred from it thus far?
I'd say just forget about what damage may have been done thus far
Once you get the trimax the next few years of breathing properly will mentally and physically ascend you
The past will be a distant memory once you feel the euphoria of breathing properly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LancasteR
Last bump

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I have a narrow airway which has caused me to develop sleep apnea. This is also one of the reasons I will be getting Trimax by the end of the year once most of the orthodontic process is done.

I‘m 18 year old but this sleep apnea and has been already getting hold of me since like one and a half years already.
My sleep schedule has been also fucked because of that and my body regularly wakes itself up at the strangest times at nights night. I also consume more coffeine (mostly from energy drinks) to get easier by through the day.

I would lie if I said that it didn‘t take a toll on my appearance atleast a bit. My skin looks pale and has a weird texture, not noticeable until very near. Also I have dark circles under my eyes if I don‘t sleep enough. To my parents it‘s not that "noticeable". But still.

I‘m currently working on fixing my sleep apnea until I get my Trimax, either through this dental appliance or CPAP. Also a reason why I haven‘t started really looksmaxxing yet because without good sleep, it’s like building your house on sand.

My question now is how I can fix this damage that has accumulated from my sleep apnea after I get a hold of it.

lobotomy

I'd say just forget about what damage may have been done thus far
Once you get the trimax the next few years of breathing properly will mentally and physically ascend you
The past will be a distant memory once you feel the euphoria of breathing properly
thank you

Sleeping long + eating very healthy

Within the enchanted realm of bedtime stories, dragons knit socks from rainbow yarn while unicorns paint constellations on the night sky. Meanwhile, a group of mischievous fairies plays pranks on sleeping humans by rearranging their dreams.