How to prevent becoming short while gymceling?

gigachadcel

gigachadcel

🇳🇱🇲🇦
Any way to gymcel without becoming a manlet at 15? Went to the gym 2 days ago, did a warmup, weights for abs, shoulders, breast and biceps and ended with a 2km run. My muscles hurt a lot, but I suppose that’s normal. Should I stop doing weights? I’m scared weights will affect my eventual height since I’m 15 atm

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
you won't become short from gymcelling
if you are paranoid just don't deadlift

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, gigachadcel, Stingray and 2 others
Breast ? You mean chest lmao
And yeah just make you sure you dont oversompress your spine, and stretch, and sleep enough (or more than more enough) eat sufficiently and normally you shouldnt have a problem
I had critical health problems as a kid and after that I used to go to the gym and deadlift like an idiot and I still ended up being 6 2, at 19 (although I am probably gonna gain some cms still)

gymcelling( and stretching etc) can actually make you taller or at the very least give you your best possible posture
do dead hangs at the end of a workout if you did squats or deadlifts (to decompress yo spine)

Any way to gymcel without becoming a manlet at 15? Went to the gym 2 days ago, did a warmup, weights for abs, shoulders, breast and biceps and ended with a 2km run. My muscles hurt a lot, but I suppose that’s normal. Should I stop doing weights? I’m scared weights will affect my eventual height since I’m 15 atm
muscle size does not have effect on bone growth. it's a common belief without scietifical evidence
Schwarznegger started weight training at 15, yet he became 1.88 metres tall

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Jfl at becoming short with gymcelling.what the fuck are you talking about it

muscle size does not have effect on bone growth. it's a common belief without scietifical evidence
Schwarznegger started weight training at 15, yet he became 1.88 metres tall
pretty sure he was already at his max height when he started

Do you know what is much more likely to stunt your growth OP? Sports like Basketball, Football, Rugby etc. The risk of damaging your growth plates is hundred times more likely in these sports.

Weightlifting is safer than most other sports:

Conclusion that lifting weights is actually advised for children:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and gigachadcel
It’s the best thing u can do for ur body atm. Make sure ur eating in a calorie surplus unless ur fat to begin with

Yeah, don't get injuries or go too low bf, and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel
as long as you don't drop the weights on yourself you'll be okay

Your spine could get compressed if you start squatting/deadlifting heavy loads, but a deadhang at the end of a training session will decompress you