How to pull Stacy as sub5 no clickbait

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Self-Acceptance: Embrace your unique features and understand that there is not a single standard of beauty. Confidence in one’s own skin is attractive.
Personality Over Looks: While physical attraction is natural, personality and how you treat others play a significant role in how people perceive you.
Health Over Aesthetics: Prioritize your health and well-being over trying to fit into a certain look. A healthy body and mind contribute to a positive appearance.
Style and Grooming: Focus on developing a personal style and grooming habits that make you feel good about yourself, rather than trying to imitate trends that don’t resonate with you.
Social Skills: Cultivate good social skills and kindness. Being approachable and friendly can often leave a more lasting impression than looks alone.
Diverse Beauty Standards: Recognize that beauty standards vary greatly across different cultures and societies, and what’s considered attractive in one place may not be in another.
And also
CopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCope
Stacy wants chad , Femcel wants Chad to get gf you have to be 2 ratings higher 20cm taller and have higher iq

And remember if you were foolish enough to click this your celibacy is involuntary 😉
Now rep this shit

Alpha fucks
Beta bucks
Omega....:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Having balls, good social skills and large social circle is mandatory if you want to have a decent amount of success with women. Timid, socially awkward and isolated is a sure path to celibacy and loneliness.

Even sub5s should looksmax. Being a 4/10 is still better than 2/10. Her reaction turning from "Ew" to "Yikes!" is still improvement.

But for sub5s ultimately it will come down to status/fame and money.