How to rate your facial attraction

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alot of you guys think your uglier than you are mostlikely

because you guys have incredible standards for yourself. its hard to give your self a fair rating. you see your face everyday and your use to it, you need to get rated by actual females before you become a doomer. how do you do this?

Omegle

why omegle? because omegle is as close as it gets to getting a true facial rating fast & with several results

obviously real life is the true best rating, but you guys dont go outside alot so why not stay in your room, turn your cam on and go on omegle?

omegle triumphs most online rating systems because your in motion, purely facial (no height advantage etc)

if your not fruading your cam omegle can be a good way to measure your true attractiveness as its instant with a ton of opinions and results

this is a basic thread but i feel bad for mtns/ low htns thinking they are subhuman but they dont leave their room

share your omegle results in comments and tell me what happens :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 28541 and 10 others
I'm too high inhibition to use omegle jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
Alot of you guys think your uglier than you ar

the average greycel who dms me asking for a rate gets upset when i rate them as mtn instead of strong chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and 6 others
Everyone looked at me with disgust, said "ewwww", and then skipped.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, chosen-one, Whitepill_Saint and 9 others
if u do this plz record and upload reactions idk would be interesting to see

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

because you guys have incredible standards for yourself. its hard to give your self a fair rating. you see your face everyday and your use to it, you need to get rated by actual females before you become a doomer. how do you do this?

Omegle

why omegle? because omegle is as close as it gets to getting a true facial rating fast & with several results

obviously real life is the true best rating, but you guys dont go outside alot so why not stay in your room, turn your cam on and go on omegle?

omegle triumphs most online rating systems because your in motion, purely facial (no height advantage etc)

if your not fruading your cam omegle can be a good way to measure your true attractiveness as its instant with a ton of opinions and results

this is a basic thread but i feel bad for mtns/ low htns thinking they are subhuman but they dont leave their room

Nigga im curry theyll skip seeing my brown skin doesnt matter if im moose ali khan chad theyll prob just skip

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, soover4me, chosen-one and 3 others
the average greycel who dms me asking for a rate gets upset when i rate them as mtn instead of strong chadlite
who are you?

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and 10 others
  • JFL
bleach your skin dirty 7/11 worker
Hmm a lot of people say id become a slayer with that but my skin would look worse over all because my scars would be more visible

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, soover4me, chosen-one and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896

Omegle

when i used omegle like 8 months ago all girls would cumpliment me it was a nice self steem boost but it didnt changed the fact its over cause longish midface

• JFL
just go out, communicate with women in clubs and shit. If many of them flake, leave u on read, talk around ur date invitations, it means u're probably just a normal mtn, as u probably wouldn't have gotten their number or their interest in the first place, if u were a ltn or subhuman. If u mog on OLD, you're probably htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 28896 and Nick.Harte
are you softmaxxed? or do you have down syndrome cause thats brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28896
just go out, communicate with women in clubs and shit. If many of them flake, leave u on read, talk around ur date invitations, it means u're probably just a normal mtn, as u probably wouldn't have gotten their number or their interest in the first place, if u were a ltn or subhuman. If u mog on OLD, you're probably htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, soover4me and niggacum492139
@Aulet1 I think you've formatted it wrong or smth, the text u've quoted is in the color white

• JFL
@Aulet1 I think you've formatted it wrong or smth, the text u've quoted is in the color white
ya, im new to this forum.

but in my original post i said the best actual place is irl, thats your total smv, but omegle is really good for facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and soover4me
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, FacialStructure404, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
i get oh so good looking bhai from curries or ugly ass nigga from niggers, females stay but usually watch w a neutral expression

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, soover4me, chosen-one and 1 other person
Then you would call me subhuman, and it would be the final straw.
Do you wanna see a grown man cry? or what nigga?
i wouldn't do such a thing

I'm probably one of the least harsh raters here

• JFL

Omegle

Literally get treated like I’m extremely attractive by every single girl (worst reaction I’ve ever gotten by a girl is “he’s cute”) and some guys are like damn you’re hot bro

Legit every single foid treats me like I’m a god or something it’s brutal compared to irl. Irl I get nothing so idk what gives. Either NT pill is real or something else

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FacialStructure404
ha funny

• JFL
Here’s how to rate your attractiveness.

Do women approach you at least sometimes? If no then you are literally deformed.

• JFL
Literally get treated like I’m extremely attractive by every single girl (worst reaction I’ve ever gotten by a girl is “he’s cute”) and some guys are like damn you’re hot bro

Legit every single foid treats me like I’m a god or something it’s brutal compared to irl. Irl I get nothing so idk what gives. Either NT pill is real or something else
larp or you fraud cam

to me and my 2 friends it directly reflects how we get treated irl

if you really do get treated like a god on omegle and shit irl, go up to your crush tmr and ask her out. you have a high high chance of succeeding

• JFL
Here’s how to rate your attractiveness.

Do women approach you at least sometimes? If no then you are literally deformed.
in real life ya, in school when everyone knows everyone meh, even than i get approached 4-5 a month which is good. with some deep stares when im roaming the hall

but i am high ltn so meh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Allornothing
in real life ya, in school when everyone knows everyone meh, even than i get approached 4-5 a month which is good. with some deep stares when im roaming the hall

but i am high ltn so meh
What do you consider an approach

• JFL
larp or you fraud cam

to me and my 2 friends it directly reflects how we get treated irl

if you really do get treated like a god on omegle and shit irl, go up to your crush tmr and ask her out. you have a high high chance of succeeding
Nah I’ve done different lighting different cams different days not larp

I’m just insanely high inhib lowkey and I really don’t think how I look on omegle reflects irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL

but i am high ltn so meh
I get approached 0 times a month so take from that what you will. You are probably average looking at least.

• JFL

Attachments

• 1698292151496.png
    1698292151496.png
    683.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
coming up asking for number or to walk and talk
Bruh I’ve probably only been asked for my socials through cold approach in public ONCE.

• JFL
  • JFL
geo than, my city is very social i guess.
Nah bro it’s cuz I’m not chad like in the picture u sent. Actually better looking imo than 99.9% of this forum

• JFL
Nah bro it’s cuz I’m not chad like in the picture u sent
thats me but i dont get treated like a chad or even a htn, i get treated like a fucking mcdonald's sweeper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, FacialStructure404 and Allornothing
thats me but i dont get treated like a chad or even a htn, i get treated like a fucking mcdonald's sweeper
Well I’m sorry but if girls are approaching u 4-5 times a month at least it means u must be at least attractive, and in that photo ur easily chadlite. Probably higher.

I never get approached in public girls are always hella subtle with me. I probably get strong IOIs in public once a week and approached once a month. I have had girls that have been at least HTB interested in me but they were subtle af and it wasn’t until looking back that I’m like damn I’m stupid af

But bro u need to chill out and get off this site before u turn too non-NT for your own good

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 40471
Well I’m sorry but if girls are approaching u 4-5 times a month at least it means u must be at least attractive, and in that photo ur easily chadlite. Probably higher.

I never get approached in public girls are always hella subtle with me. I probably get strong IOIs in public once a week and approached once a month. I have had girls that have been at least HTB interested in me but they were subtle af and it wasn’t until looking back that I’m like damn I’m stupid af

But bro u need to chill out and get off this site before u turn too non-NT for your own good
thanks bro. and dude the same fucking thing happens to me, makes subtle hints realizes 6 months later. fucked rofl
everygirl who does approach drops my number cause im non-nt

im already non-nt. an outcast at school so no point of not rotting

• JFL
You look ok. Thanks for reminding me I’m genetic trash.
i am, failo'd by fat ass jew nose and fucked eyes )_:

i only think i get approached cause im 6'2 and my school is short af (full of hispanics)

• JFL
  • +1
thanks bro. and dude the same fucking thing happens to me, makes subtle hints realizes 6 months later. fucked rofl
everygirl who does approach drops my number cause im non-nt

im already non-nt. an outcast at school so no point of not rotting
Same dude highkey it hurts. I don’t know whether I’m crazy or not about my looks, cuz legit every time a girl posts me their friends are like “damn who is that” and I’ll literally be snapping the girl of my dreams but I’m not even 5 PSL so idk what the truth is or not and immediately screw everything up.

If ur not camera frauding in that pic I guarantee u just need to grow some balls bro cuz they’re asking for your number, u gotta do the rest.

• JFL
i am, failo'd by fat ass jew nose and fucked eyes )_:

i only think i get approached cause im 6'2 and my school is short af (full of hispanics)
DM me another pic if u want cuz maybe it’s just a hella good pic. bro cuz even with a bad nose you’d still slay. I got a shit nose too I feel you. Your eyes are crazy good tho

• JFL
DM me another pic if u want cuz maybe it’s just a hella good pic. bro cuz even with a bad nose you’d still slay. I got a shit nose too I feel you. Your eyes are crazy good tho
the only other pic i have of me is 7am in the morning and my facial harmony is so fucked up its crazy

• JFL
the only other pic i have of me is 7am in the morning and my facial harmony is so fucked up its
I mean selfies can be taken anytime Lmao that’s how I measure my ratios and now I’m convinced my mid face ratio went from 0.98 to 0.93 in three months 😂😂

• JFL
Same dude highkey it hurts. I don’t know whether I’m crazy or not about my looks, cuz legit every time a girl posts me their friends are like “damn who is that” and I’ll literally be snapping the girl of my dreams but I’m not even 5 PSL so idk what the truth is or not and immediately screw everything up.

If ur not camera frauding in that pic I guarantee u just need to grow some balls bro cuz they’re asking for your number, u gotta do the rest.
ya, atp waiting for my crush to make the first move rofl

camera was looksmin angle im look down which made me look shitter with eyes and made me like horseface

• JFL
I bunch of white foids were saying hi and giggling which spiked my cortisol so i just closed the window

I'd say like 80% skip 20% talk

• JFL
ya, atp waiting for my crush to make the first move rofl

camera was looksmin angle im look down which made me look shitter with eyes and made me like horseface
1. If that angle was a looksmin I’m curious to how you’d look normally cuz u look insane in it

2. Waiting for her won’t work cuz most girls do not approach and men usually need to. Yeah sure some do but that’s only low inhib girls and you need to be exactly their type (on top of being attractive) (muscles also help with this for some reason)

• JFL
1. ye big fuck up ): but i can still use it lol

2. the stupidest thing about the situation is that I KNOW SHE LIKES ME, she over heard me telling my friends i was going to ask her for her number after class and she stood for like 5 minutes doing nothing LMFAO waiting for my dumbass and i still folded

• JFL