How to rate your facial attraction

1. ye big fuck up ): but i can still use it lol

2. the stupidest thing about the situation is that I KNOW SHE LIKES ME, she over heard me telling my friends i was going to ask her for her number after class and she stood for like 5 minutes doing nothing LMFAO waiting for my dumbass and i still folded
HAHAHA bro that was handed to you on a SILVER PLATTER. If you can’t step out of your comfort zone than that’s your problem man. In the photo you sent ur HTN which means u must mog like crazy now so dude if she LIKES YOU then what are you doing 🥲🥲🥲

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH and Whitepill_Saint
HAHAHA bro that was handed to you on a SILVER PLATTER. If you can’t step out of your comfort zone than that’s your problem man. In the photo you sent ur HTN which means u must mog like crazy now so dude if she LIKES YOU then what are you doing 🥲🥲🥲
shes a high stacylite & hella "popular" so my blood flow was going crazy. ill 100% do it when i get back after fall break tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Maalik
shes a high stacylite & hella "popular" so my blood flow was going crazy. ill 100% do it when i get back after fall break tho
If she’s popular and likes you then ur easily hot af. I’m honestly surprised girls don’t go crazy for you on omegle.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Half the girls talked to me first, half the girls nexted me right away

Very rarely a girl would call me cute or sexy

• JFL
just go out, communicate with women in clubs and shit. If many of them flake, leave u on read, talk around ur date invitations, it means u're probably just a normal mtn, as u probably wouldn't have gotten their number or their interest in the first place, if u were a ltn or subhuman. If u mog on OLD, you're probably htn+
not necessarily.
it could be personality problems too. Girls very much get infected with guys' feelings. If guys feel uneasy and scared, they will feel the same way and want to gtfo especially if you have dark triad look.
I suggest Redditmaxxing to fix this (y)(y)

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill: if you approach them with open-mouth wojak facial posture it will show them you are no threat and get them to relax :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FacialStructure404
I'm too high inhibition to use omegle jfl
I HAVE CONQUERED TEXTING/SEXTING

I WILL ONE DAY CONQUER MY FEAR OF SPEAKING

ITS JUST THAT I LOSE ALL MY PSL WHEN MY MOUTH MOVES. I GET INSTANT MARIANA TRENCH TIER NASOLABIAL LINES

MusWojak1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FacialStructure404
If she’s popular and likes you then ur easily hot af. I’m honestly surprised girls don’t go crazy for you on omegle.
imagine calling a guy "hot af" :soy::soy::soy: jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH and Whitepill_Saint

Those 2 girls said worst features double chin and hairstyle, and when you ask for more they said nothing more.

Double chin can be solved so quickly tbh just eat very little food until you get to a low enough bidyfat.

Hairstyle, unless you are severely balding, you can change your hairstyle instantly with a blowdryer and a couple products.

Since those girls said those are your WORST features, fixing them should easily give you 2 points and could give you more depending on how bulked you are and how lean you can get (and obviously the bones below the fat)
1. ye big fuck up ): but i can still use it lol

2. the stupidest thing about the situation is that I KNOW SHE LIKES ME, she over heard me telling my friends i was going to ask her for her number after class and she stood for like 5 minutes doing nothing LMFAO waiting for my dumbass and i still folded

• JFL

Deserved, from what I can remember that nigga was a retarded curry who actually believed some random south indian with a wide jaw mogged Broderick Hunter

• JFL
Alot of you guys think your uglier than you are mostlikely

because you guys have incredible standards for yourself. its hard to give your self a fair rating. you see your face everyday and your use to it, you need to get rated by actual females before you become a doomer. how do you do this?

Omegle

why omegle? because omegle is as close as it gets to getting a true facial rating fast & with several results

obviously real life is the true best rating, but you guys dont go outside alot so why not stay in your room, turn your cam on and go on omegle?

omegle triumphs most online rating systems because your in motion, purely facial (no height advantage etc)

if your not fruading your cam omegle can be a good way to measure your true attractiveness as its instant with a ton of opinions and results

this is a basic thread but i feel bad for mtns/ low htns thinking they are subhuman but they dont leave their room

share your omegle results in comments and tell me what happens :)
omegle is gone now. Any advice or other ways u know about?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel