how to restore dick sensitivity and remove the death grip+pain while erect?

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
i do not know if this is due to too hard masturbation or not, but my dick is paining from either sides when erect, like i can feel its not erecting completely and it feels inflammed, there is barely any sensitivity left, like it literally pains and feels swollen when i try to stroke, it feels super tight like a rock and no sensitivity.

how do it fix it? is it because of too much morning boner ? my dick erects and pushes hard against my bed every morning? did it caused the inflammation?

any tips boyos?

go 10 minutes without masturbating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, NoseProphecy, Deleted member 2095 and 3 others
You need to ask the Rabbi to suck the tip buddy boyo

What for man? I wish I had my foreskin so I could enjoy sex with females tbh
Dude it sucks, if your cut then it makes you last longer and feel more pleasure, you reach orgasm slowly and it's powerful, with uncut dick you can easily jerk in 10 seconds if you stroke hard.
Uncut>cut

Dude it sucks, if your cut then it makes you last longer and feel more pleasure, you reach orgasm slowly and it's powerful, with uncut dick you can easily jerk in 10 seconds if you stroke hard.
Uncut>cut
But with uncut dick you have all of the parts of your penis. You have your frenulum and band bro. 20,000 nerve endings are cut off during circumcision. I'll never be able to get back those nerves :feelswhy:. Bro how do you feel more pleasure with circumcision? You don't have all of the sensitivity when you're in her pussy. I'd nut so hard in her pussy if I was uncut ngl. I don't care about lasting long tbh. I just wanna feel pleasure

Uncut>cut
Let's trade places bro

But with uncut dick you have all of the parts of your penis. You have your frenulum and band bro. 20,000 nerve endings are cut off during circumcision. I'll never be able to get back those nerves :feelswhy:. Bro how do you feel more pleasure with circumcision? You don't have all of the sensitivity when you're in her pussy. I'd nut so hard in her pussy if I was uncut ngl. I don't care about lasting long tbh. I just wanna feel pleasure
That's correct, cum shots are always very powerful. And yeah those nerves feel damn good, like you can feel for 10 seconds, with cut dick you will only feel for 1-2 sec at max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
That's correct, cum shots are always very powerful. And yeah those nerves feel damn good, like you can feel for 10 seconds, with cut dick you will only feel for 1-2 sec at max.
I am restoring bro so that's good. I'll never have my frenulum back but I'll have a few more nerves so that's good.

Learn to relax your PC muscle, its probably overactive and tensed up. Guys tend to tense all muscles up when having sex or jerking off. This causes the muscle to be tense and not letting sufficient amounts of blood into your penis.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and volcelfatcel