How to save 100k of money fastest possible?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
And fastest i mean like years or even a decade. Ofc more than 100k is much welcome. I can retire of work if i save that amount. Ofc i will live a life without much things money can buy but its better to be a wage slave till old age.

Any ideas? Any success story?

send 5k to me ill invest in 100 big safe options for a guaranteed come back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FatmanO, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
Rob a bank or kidnap a rich girl and demand 100k in ransom

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No one here is successfull in money and started from zero?

Mate the easiest ways are crimes

No one here is successfull in money and started from zero?
Youre asking aspie teenagers if they are successful with money when 90% of have never held a job in their life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 6 others
Mate the easiest ways are crimes

I'm honest and i believe in Jesus... i wanna go to heaven after death.
Youre asking aspie teenagers if they are successful with money when 90% of have never held a job in their life

I just see this forum as a way of improvement... this forum makes me motivated to get better on looks at my age, but i also need money, maybe someone has an idea or are sucessful

I'm honest and i believe in Jesus... i wanna go to heaven after death.
The evil lord xenu will build his soul catchers in the sky and stop ur ascention to heaven so sayeth darwin

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The evil lord xenu will build his soul catchers in the sky and stop ur ascention to heaven so sayeth darwin

You are atheist?

Any tip for money?
The human body can be sold for a few million on the black market so what u do is go to some shithole country and kill some homeless loser in some isolated village then sell that dude for mad stacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Become a YouTube reactor

my plan is graduate from UC Berkeley in computer science at 20, get an internship at google, amazon, facebook, or another ridiculous paying silicon valley company,

Get paid a starting salary of 130k base, 50k signing bones, 250k stock over 4 years,

Live in a van and use the gym and tech headquarters for daily needs and save all my money, only using cash for fine dining in san francisco

I will be fully looksmaxxed with surgery and LL before i'm 24

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, EthnicelAscension and SHARK
And fastest i mean like years or even a decade. Ofc more than 100k is much welcome. I can retire of work if i save that amount. Ofc i will live a life without much things money can buy but its better to be a wage slave till old age.

Any ideas? Any success story?
Get a job (any job) and live with your parents if they provide you free housing and food.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Get a job (any job) and live with your parents if they provide you free housing and food.

Good luck with bringing your girlfriend home to fuck. If you don't intend to have a girlfriend then it is ok but then it depends on what kind of job he will work.

The human body can be sold for a few million on the black market so what u do is go to some shithole country and kill some homeless loser in some isolated village then sell that dude for mad stacks
can u pm me links or forums where i can do extra research ?

my plan is graduate from UC Berkeley in computer science at 20, get an internship at google, amazon, facebook, or another ridiculous paying silicon valley company,

Get paid a starting salary of 130k base, 50k signing bones, 250k stock over 4 years,

Live in a van and use the gym and tech headquarters for daily needs and save all my money, only using cash for fine dining in san francisco

I will be fully looksmaxxed with surgery and LL before i'm 24
Good plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2506
Very difficult as wafe slafe. Unless really great job.
Most self made rich people, became so by starting (or buying) a business. And that business either making great profit, or they could sell the company for a good price.

I recall in the 90's; every web-startup was valued really high and plenty managed to sell a crappy website to big companies for millions.

Nowadays. The hype is about "saving the planet from global warming"; so com[anies that do something with recyling, renewable energy, or nature, or whatever. They have potential to be bought by big companies who are afraid they missed the boat.

Last edited:
The only ways are all high risk high reward

I made ~60k (aussie dollars) working 6 days a week when I finished high school. Over 9 months.
If you ever find a well paying job, make sure you abuse it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and EthnicelAscension
My main moneyMaxxing method is CVVs from the Deep Web, I buy iPhones with them and flip them. Make 3 Grand a week from it

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Did you watch HEAT?

I made ~60k (aussie dollars) working 6 days a week when I finished high school. Over 9 months.
If you ever find a well paying job, make sure you abuse it.
what was the job?

and how did you abuse it?

what was the job?

and how did you abuse it?
I got a job as a labourer for a small construction company. I made friends with the supervisor who was a currycel, and then got on my boss's good side, would talk to him everyday etc before work started. I asked if I could start working weekends, and eventually got promoted to work as an administrator assistant in their office.
Honestly probably 90% luck, but getting on people's good side helps, and show that you actually care about what you do. People will eventually notice.
You won't make any good amount of money in hospitality/retail, low hourly rate, plus low hours. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I got a job as a labourer for a small construction company. I made friends with the supervisor who was a currycel, and then got on my boss's good side, would talk to him everyday etc before work started. I asked if I could start working weekends, and eventually got promoted to work as an administrator assistant in their office.
Honestly probably 90% luck, but getting on people's good side helps, and show that you actually care about what you do. People will eventually notice.
You won't make any good amount of money in hospitality/retail, low hourly rate, plus low hours. It is what it is.
Its all slayer looks halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What did you talk to the supervisor about?

start a church

• JFL
Reactions: Hisseus
its cuz if ur slayer looks halo and ur curtains

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
its cuz if ur slayer looks halo and ur curtains
This was nearly 2 years ago, I wasn't as good looking then, had less masculine features and looked high trust as fuck

This was nearly 2 years ago, I wasn't as good looking then, had less masculine features and looked high trust as fuck
u had more collagen

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
First step: ask socially inept guys who have never leaved their basement

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
Good luck with bringing your girlfriend home to fuck. If you don't intend to have a girlfriend then it is ok but then it depends on what kind of job he will work.
Yeah legit its almost impossible to fuck with parents at home, you need to have an apartemnt

Yeah legit its almost impossible to fuck with parents at home, you need to have an apartemnt
Yeah man,that's the reason why you're a permavirgin bully victim.

no way by wageslaving. only by creating a product or selling a skill