how to stay focused on studys etc while being a absolute subhuman ?

obhmwtsg

obhmwtsg

In the Pre-Going-Insane-Phase
im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
how the fuck do i just accept my faith.
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

i just cant man, i just fucking cant...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, SoyGune, Acnno and 25 others
youre mentalcel, your looks arent the issue.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 9568, aspieSavage and 12 others
Your youth extends until 30 man. Don’t worry about the fact you are 23

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, RealSurgerymax, SPFromNY914 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 8 others
Your youth extends until 30 man. Don’t worry about the fact you are 23
He wants to fuck jbs, and his collagen is slowly rotting away.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, LowTierNormie, mewcoper and 8 others
youre mentalcel, your looks arent the issue.
they are, let me tell u a simple eq:

being ugly => mentalcel
the reason why i am undesirable isnt bec im a mentalcel => ugly, its the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, highT, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
I am in the same situation as you. No idea how you're supposed to stay motivated to get a good job (lol) when you have so little life quality.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, highT, Deleted member 2587 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Same problem as you but i know what job i will do at least.
Having goals is really good for mental health, gives you hope for the future ngl

Impossible tbh

Looksmaxing is first then you can focus on other things

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Be_ConfidentBro, cutecel and 5 others
I am in the same situation as you. No idea how you're supposed to stay motivated to get a good job (lol) when you have so little life quality.
yes EXACTLY, how the fuck are u supposed to work 5 times a week with no fucking validation or joy whatsoever lmao???
i WISH i could do stuff with my friends but its super boring with me cause i cant talk about sex topics, and my peers most exclusively only talk about girls, its so pathetic when im there

• +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra, Deleted member 2587, timeskip10 and 11 others
Impossible tbh

Looksmaxing is first then you can focus on other things
so im doomed ?
fuck
ill just off myself at this point, no reason to tryhard anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 275
they are, let me tell u a simple eq:

being ugly => mentalcel
the reason why i am undesirable isnt bec im a mentalcel => ugly, its the other way around.
nigga u'r retarded. youve seen me, im not getting laid everyday like other people are on my looks level. in fact ive had 1 lay, my ex, whcih i broke up with in january. that makes me a mentalcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel
nigga u'r retarded. youve seen me, im not getting laid everyday like other people are on my looks level. in fact ive had 1 lay, my ex, whcih i broke up with in january. that makes me a mentalcel.
u still get laid so idk what ur argument is man.
im sorry but if u dont manage to get laid with 23 u arent a fucking mentalcel.
u are fucking ugly.
thats the reason.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, 6485b025t, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
^

I'm not wagecucking to make someone richer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4612, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Self pitty sure af ain't gonna fix anything
I feel like most of your already know ways that could better life quality

I get it tho endless self pitty and a defeatist attitude is easier than doing stuff to better the situation

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I used to be one of the best students of the country, highest achieving. But lost all motivation due to inceldom.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, mewcoper, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I used to be one of the best students of the country, highest achieving. But lost all motivation due to inceldom.
i wonder and dream about what i could have become if i were attractive...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Need2Ascend, Mongrelcel and 6 others
how many times have u tried to get laid?

Hi OP

Let me give you some tips.

My qualifications: Harvard AB Economics (Summa cum laude and Sophia Freund Prize for highest undergraduate), Yale JD, Oxford BCL (Distinction and Vinerian Scholar)

Try harder faggot

• JFL
im 23, i wasted my youth, never a gf, never sex, nothing, dont go to parties nor do i drink, its clear that woman here find me disgusting and dont want to do anything with me.

but its okay, only thing bothering me i cant focus on the important stuff (studys and personal projects) because of that
might just suicide tbh, imagine being 23 and still a virgin, how pathetic, and my parents tell me its bec of my personality, JFL at the delusion lmao.

The thing about being ugly is you can breed fine women with money, but you will never actually be loved. But that’s just a luxury, it’s ALL about breeding to increase your family genetics

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 275
Same man. The amount of social validation, affection, fun vacations, etc u could've had if you werent ugly....

I simply can't relate to 70% of people since they have all that while i dont.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos, HighIQcel and 1 other person
can you please stop with that retarded bullshit. Many niggas here wish they could be PSL 6 and rot on this forum, damn i despise niggas like you, high-inhib chads who try to appeal to truecels. Like a rich man telling a homeless man he understands the struggle, fuck no you don't

• +1
Reactions: PYT, brainded, mewcoper and 6 others
Hi OP

Let me give you some tips.

My qualifications: Harvard AB Economics (Summa cum laude and Sophia Freund Prize for highest undergraduate), Yale JD, Oxford BCL (Distinction and Vinerian Scholar)

Try harder faggot
kek

The thing about being ugly is you can breed fine women with money, but you will never actually be loved. But that’s just a luxury, it’s ALL about breeding to increase your family genetics
This is legit. I am thinking of calling my own life 'over/lost' and not focus on my own enjoyment anymore.

But make it a goal to find the most goodlooking, tall girl. Make a lot of money. And make sure that my sons (girls will be aborted) can have the life quality I was never allowed to have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, HighIQcel, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
Same man. The amount of social validation, affection, fun vacations, etc u could've had if you werent ugly....

I simply can't relate to 70% of people since they have all that while i dont.
^^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
can you please stop with that retarded bullshit. Many niggas here wish they could be PSL 6 and rot on this forum, damn i despise niggas like you, high-inhib chads who try to appeal to truecels. Like a rich man telling a homeless man he understands the struggle, fuck no you don't
check his rate me post dude. hes above average for his race. dont come at me with this bullshit, as if my life is that much better when in reality is objectively worse than many guys here.

• +1
This is legit. I am thinking of calling my own life 'over/lost' and not focus on my own enjoyment anymore.

But make it a goal to find the most goodlooking, tall girl. Make a lot of money. And make sure that my sons (girls will be aborted) can have the life quality I was never allowed to have.
they also give BS advice and thing it works for us, they dont realize what the issue is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
yo dont attack my boy @looktheorist like that, sure he is chad but atleadt he tries to help somehow

Go out once or twice a week and dance. Do something uninhibited. set aside time to have fun and the buzz will carry you through the rest of the week. you wont be distracted if you set aside time to do the things youre actually distracted by. much more efficient

like aproached, asked on a date, hit on,
or how much online dating have u tried
never approached. no date. only snapchat frauding pics. got some nudes. thats it. if im on a party i usually wait for a girl tlo talk to me...

Go out once or twice a week and dance. Do something uninhibited. set aside time to have fun and the buzz will carry you through the rest of the week. you wont be distracted if you set aside time to do the things youre actually distracted by. much more efficient
do u realize how pathetic going alone to dance is lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 275 and Mouthbreath
same. Especially while listening to music, feels good tbh... Sometimes I can waste literally hours on daydreaming about if I were attractive. Such a huge waste of time but this is a drug at this point...

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, obhmwtsg, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
never approached. no date. only snapchat frauding pics. got some nudes. thats it. if im on a party i usually wait for a girl tlo talk to me...
absolute fucking DUMBASS.
You know it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577 and Deleted member 7753
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 275, HighIQcel and 2 others
yo dont attack my boy @looktheorist like that, sure he is chad but atleadt he tries to help somehow
me and @Warlow are cool but he seems to think that being gl makes everything fine and dandy when in reality there are many factors that play into quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
absolute fucking DUMBASS.
You know it too.
FUCKING NO
everytime my chad friends or friends flexx on their ons they always say the girl approached them. ALWAYS i fucking saw it with my owm eyes that they approach first these days

me and @Warlow are cool but he seems to think that being gl makes everything fine and dandy when in reality there are many factors that play into quality of life.
it makes life substantially easier which is what i'm trying to tell you bro.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, HighIQcel and Deleted member 7753
just pua-maxx, bro, run game, cold approach 5 foids / day, 150 / month, over 1500 / year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and mewcoper
FUCKING NO
everytime my chad friends or friends flexx on their ons they always say the girl approached them. ALWAYS i fucking saw it with my owm eyes that they approach first these days
Okay, you aren't a chad. This does not mean you have to be a fucking virgin. You could probably be having sex with decent looking foids every weekend if you actually tried.

Second of all wtf does it matter what happens to your friends. Of course they will approach chad (if that is what is actually happening).

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Danish_Retard
OP is 100% a larp

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Okay, you aren't a chad. This does not mean you have to be a fucking virgin. You could probably be having sex with decent looking foids every weekend if you actually tried.

Second of all wtf does it matter what happens to your friends. Of course they will approach chad (if that is what is actually happening).
its shameful to try and get rejected i would fucking off myself after 1 rejection man.
also im just hyper jelaus of my good looking friends

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Hightwolf