How to stop a girl from catching feelings?

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
Soooo, duo to the amount of talking I just found out the Stacylite from tinder caught feelings as we've been talking about, even more so these last few days as she's been rating you guys. This resulted in her catching some feeling, how tf do I avoid this in the future, I haven't even met the girl in person yet, FML

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_050856.jpg
    IMG_20220607_050856.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Imagine girls you’ve never met falling in love with you :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Honestly sucks unless you're looking for a LTR, it makes it even harder to keep FWB

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero and 7 others
what photos do you use on tinder @Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_052203.jpg
    IMG_20220607_052203.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220607_052212.jpg
    IMG_20220607_052212.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220607_052221.jpg
    IMG_20220607_052221.jpg
    698.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220607_052229.jpg
    IMG_20220607_052229.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
This is also what I wonder

2 girls I’ve fucked said that when they went to sleep they dreamt about me asking to be gf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel, Chadeep and 1 other person
How tall are you? Want to be friends ? Im 5’10

What are ur hobbies

Bought her chanel number 9 now my girl smell like a peach

13244043 6D79 4FE6 AB76 24B8A7E57A4B
7B210F1B 144C 46A5 98B4 7C9C234913E3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Deprived and 6 others
This is also what I wonder

2 girls I’ve fucked said that when they went to sleep they dreamt about me asking to be gf
I usually have a rule that says minimal texting unless it's NSFW related stuff for FWB, but it sucks if I can't even get to that, I guess Ill have to use random girls I'm not planning on sleeping with for future forum ratings JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Corleone and 2 others
Niko, how do you take care of your teeth?

• +1
Can’t help you tbh, i’ve a hard time for that too. My actual gf was a hook up who catched feeling and forced me to be in a relationship.
You can’t do shit about that imo apart telling her that you don’t want to

• +1
just tell her you hate niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Niklaus Mikaelson
Niko, how do you take care of your teeth?
A bit off topic but sure: brush twice daily with a soft toothbrush (Colgate sensitive sensifoam), I use the Panasonic irrigator ew1166 instead of dental floss whenever needed (it's better for your gums than dental floss), once every week or two I use hydrogen peroxide mouthwash

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
I'm 177 (5'9.5) and sure :)
Be careful this nigga will ask you for you to meet up then rape you and steal all your money. He did that to @Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin, Chadeep and 2 others
A bit off topic but sure: brush twice daily with a soft toothbrush (Colgate sensitive sensifoam), I use the Panasonic irrigator ew1166 instead of dental floss whenever needed (it's better for your gums than dental floss), once every week or two I use hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
Thank you, I would have to buy an irrigator I always floss but I feel it hurts my teeth

• +1
Soooo, duo to the amount of talking I just found out the Stacylite from tinder caught feelings as we've been talking about, even more so these last few days as she's been rating you guys. This resulted in her catching some feeling, how tf do I avoid this in the future, I haven't even met the girl in person yet, FML
Acting in a passive-aggressive manner. Women hate it when you act like this but they like it at the same time, it is a form of emotional control you could say as it keeps you away and at the same time close to

• Hmm...
Thank you, I would have to buy an irrigator I always floss but I feel it hurts my teeth
Research hydrogen peroxide mouthwash if you want whiter teeth as well, just don't overdo it or get a professional whitening done once (also do research on that before going yolo)

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Zylk
Although if she falls in love with you there's nothing you can do about it, women are always obsessed with attractive guys

• +1
Acting in a passive-aggressive manner. Women hate it when you act like this but they like it at the same time, it is a form of emotional control you could say as it keeps you away and at the same time close to
I just don't know how to be passive aggressive i think, it doesn't come natural to me, but I'll think about trying It, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Zylk
how is flossing bad for your gums

• +1
how is flossing bad for your gums
If you have sensitive gums and stuff like that it's very easily to accidentally go to far up and cut into the gums

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Lmao
If you have sensitive gums and stuff like that it's very easily to accidentally go to far up and cut into the gums
who the fuck are you to even talk to people damn if i ask you something you put me on ignore and say you dont believe in me

had this before from some lookism / reddit slut

she legit called me shit ton of times and cried when i wanted to „break up“

she always edited pictures with me and her and wanted to fly to me to have a threesome (shes bi) with a hooker jfl

• Woah
Just be ugly theory or don't talk to girls theory

• +1
I foresaw that.
there is no way a girl is going to accept your request to look at and rate 30+ incel faces unless she is really enamored with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, closedplatecel, Solidcoin and 3 others
Traditional floss is good but you have to be careful. I ordered Philips oral irrigator because it has USB-C; Panasonic EW1511 would be good otherwise but having a non-USB-C charging port is annoying when traveling.

CB12 is good too.

• +1
Tales from chad mog

• Woah
No wonder you got bitchs simping slayer pheno

• JFL
Do you have more pics of the snaps? Seems like a xangsane larp
651F785A 1508 4644 A9FE 73CF49E06951

• JFL
It's just a passing phase.
She's going to crush over a new guy in the next few days. Girl feelings change very quickly.

If this doesn't change in next few days, do some shit to turn her off... that will bring her back to FWB mode. But I really doubt you'll have to do that. It's gonna pass soon...

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadeep and 1 other person
lul
did you meet her before at all ?

• +1
Traditional floss is good but you have to be careful. I ordered Philips oral irrigator because it has USB-C; Panasonic EW1511 would be good otherwise but having a non-USB-C charging port is annoying when traveling.

CB12 is good too.
Yeah I still use dental floss, but only if I'm away from my appartment or traveling. It can still be good and definitely better than nothing at all, but many don't know how to floss properly and end up butchering their gums

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep and Wallenberg
Show her a picture of me and she'll never want to have sex with you again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
i'm 100% sure this doesn't affect you in any way and you wanted just to brag

• Hmm...
  • JFL
i'm 100% sure this doesn't affect you in any way and you wanted just to brag
Well, I can't get myself to have sex with a person that wants more than just that. So it does effect me

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Well, I can't get myself to have sex with a person that wants more than just that. So it does effect me
who cares you can get many other girls closer to you and tell them you just want sex. if they catch feelings is their fault

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Niklaus Mikaelson
who cares you can get many other girls closer to you and tell them you just want sex. if they catch feeling is their fault
I know, but it sucks as I prefer long term FWB as I feel sex is way better after a few times and it's so hard to keep without them getting feelings, and it's hard work always getting a new one in rotation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep and the BULL
I know, but it sucks as I prefer long term FWB as I feel sex is way better after a few times and it's so hard to keep without them getting feelings, and it's hard work always getting a new one in rotation
idk bro seems like an high empathy problem. just tell them you'd like to be fwb, they have a rotation too anyway. they'll just get over it quickly as long as you don't delude them into thinking there is something else

• +1
Are you and @Xangsane Related Anyway like best friends or something. Cuz your typing style and questioning is exactly same as him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
idk bro seems like an high empathy problem. just tell them you'd like to be fwb, they have a rotation too anyway. they'll just get over it quickly as long as you don't delude them into thinking there is something else
I do have relatively strict rules for FWB, but the problem is when they don't tell me when they catch feelings because if they do we stop. I try to minimize all contact and give as little information about me as possible, but even then the longest FWB partner I've had was for like 4-5 months

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Are you and @Xangsane Related Anyway like best friends or something. Cuz your typing style and questioning is exactly same as him.
I guess we both have a feelings personality type which might be reflected in our way of texting as one member here mentioned before

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Xangsane and Chadeep
I do have relatively strict rules for FWB, but the problem is when they don't tell me when they catch feelings because if they do we stop. I try to minimize all contact and give as little information about me as possible, but even then the longest FWB partner I've had was for like 4-5 months
it's just inevitable. girls fall in love with gl, rich guys. go with the flow and ignore them if you don't like too much intimacy and want to stay free

• +1