How to stop a girl from catching feelings?

I guess we both have a feelings personality type which might be reflected in our way of texting as one member here mentioned before
You both are Empathetic Softbois.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
I guess we both have a feelings personality type which might be reflected in our way of texting as one member here mentioned before
Only difference is that you're an ESFJ and I'm either an INFP or INFJ, so you'd be more outgoing than me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
buzzcut your hair and don't brush your teeth for a year @curlyheadjames maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Niklaus Mikaelson
buzzcut your hair and don't brush your teeth for a year @curlyheadjames maxxing
I just find it hard to find the sweet spot of them liking me enough to still want to be FWB but not enough to date me...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and bogii
how tf do I avoid this in the future
You should establish the borders right on. Don't actually put looking for ltr in your profile and don't tell them that you are. But that will
Imagine girls you’ve never met falling in love with you
Happened to me by voice chatting and sending below neck photos. But then we met, she saw my face and noped.:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
You should establish the borders right on. Don't actually put looking for ltr in your profile and don't tell them that you are. But that will

Happened to me by voice chatting and sending below neck photos. But then we met, she saw my face and noped.:feelskek:
I did establish what I was looking for and what I wasn't looking for in the beginning, that's also why she said I should forget what she said that evening...

• +1
Reactions: Loki
I did establish what I was looking for and what I wasn't looking for in the beginning, that's also why she said I should forget what she said that evening...
People here analyzed your appeal as being seen as ltr material.:bigbrain: You can try leaning more into the slayer end of the spectrum to avoid that in the future, but then you'll fall out of your niche.:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AlexanderTheGreat and Niklaus Mikaelson
I just find it hard to find the sweet spot of them liking me enough to still want to be FWB but not enough to date me...
Try to smile less when you meet them IRL 😂😂

I am not kidding when I said that ^. But try and appear more detached.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and HerpDerpson
Are you and @Xangsane Related Anyway like best friends or something. Cuz your typing style and questioning is exactly same as him.
There are like 5 accounts I somewhat suspect to be @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
This is also what I wonder

2 girls I’ve fucked said that when they went to sleep they dreamt about me asking to be gf
Every single women ever with a guy they like.

• So Sad
Women can't fuck and not catch feelings.
It will always happen.

• So Sad
Honestly sucks unless you're looking for a LTR, it makes it even harder to keep FWB
I’m literally unlovable. Every girl I wanna make into a GF tells me some bullshit about how we are incompatable or stn EVEN WHEN THEY MOVED TO ME FIRST, nt pill 💊.

Then when I want a FWB these women blackmail me into being their boyfriends and run psychological mindtricks to keep me as their BF.

Why me 😢 lmfao @ having foids who you ain’t even met do this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
Definitely seems like it :/
Act like a depressed soyboy and bitch about problems in life like a woman and she is guaranteed to lose feelings after some time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Niklaus Mikaelson
Soooo, duo to the amount of talking I just found out the Stacylite from tinder caught feelings as we've been talking about, even more so these last few days as she's been rating you guys. This resulted in her catching some feeling, how tf do I avoid this in the future, I haven't even met the girl in person yet, FML
I guaranteed way to make sure that she doesn't catch feelings is to simp. Reduce your masculinity in that way. Additionally, you could fuck her poorly. She won't want to do it again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Ken