How to stop gf from going to college

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Posts
4,415
Reputation
7,637
Genuinely whether they know it or not bitches go there to get drunk and fucked at parties and there is no girl I’d trust in that environment
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares, Sensitive Young Boy and aethel
u can't stop her bro I'm sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
Genuinely whether they know it or not bitches go there to get drunk and fucked at parties and there is no girl I’d trust in that environment
Find a new one
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares

Similar threads

jaymxes
Replies
1
Views
37
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
vux
Replies
0
Views
26
vux
vux
Nicklz
Replies
30
Views
121
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
VohnnyBoy
Replies
3
Views
36
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
simematic
Replies
79
Views
257
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top