how to stop people noticing bulbous nose rhinoplasty?

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
We all know surgeries gotta be full secrecy so how can we stop family/friends/colleagues from suspecting ?

Discuss, it’s important to know these things because it can be a deterrent to surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, angelo and Deleted member 24789
Dont be ugly. Nobody cares about average looking people

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24781, poopoohead and 2 others
u cant.

bulbous nose rhinoplasty always looks uncanny

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Dont be ugly.

Screenshot 2023 04 27 222502

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: grimy, poopoohead, Roamer and 4 others
We all know surgeries gotta be full secrecy so how can we stop family/friends/colleagues from suspecting ?

Discuss, it’s important to know these things because it can a deterrent to surgery
tell your family you're starting street boxing

After 2 month you come home with a new nose pretending that Richard accidentally punched u

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 28896
Just dip from work and tell everyone you broke your nose falling off a bike and that you just needed a a rhinoplasty to straighten it and act like you didn't want it but needed it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, poopoohead, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
Get your bulbous nose back

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
My whole high school knew when I got rhino + chin implant. Some girl offered to suck my sick when I debuted it at some party, although I'm not sure it was the first time. Huge mentally ill whore.

Within a year I had my first gf and she was someone I was friends with before and was well aware of the surgery. Dated her for 10 years. Wish I had not.

And this was in 2002 when people were way less open minded and plastic surgery was far less common, especially for men.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead and redmaxx
Just dip from work and tell everyone you broke your nose falling off a bike and that you just needed a a rhinoplasty to straighten it and act like you didn't want it but needed it.
Pull a Zac Efron and “fall down the stairs and almost die”

tell your family you're starting street boxing

After 2 month you come home with a new nose pretending that Richard accidentally punched u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
its honestly not
If you got the right surgeon it won’t look uncanny. It only looks uncanny if they overdo it and give you a ski sloped nose. More is less, that’s all. You can’t just make a blanket statement like that

If you got the right surgeon it won’t look uncanny. It only looks uncanny if they overdo it and give you a ski sloped nose. More is less, that’s all. You can’t just make a blanket statement like that
Got any names?

Unless it's a massive change, they probably won't notice. Nobody asked me about my genioplasty, not even my parents. Try out a new style (haircut, beard, etc.) to draw the focus away at first.