How to succeed at bumble?

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
Bumble honestly seems impossible. Yes, sometimes I get high quality matches there but then mostly it's 3.5 to 4.5 girls. And it's soooo few compared to tinder. The competition on bumble is fkin insane where the minimum requirements are like 6 foot, white with coloured eyes and decent bone structure which is what I saw when I used a girl profile. Once I got this girl hooked and she even wanted my skype, decent looking too and then she just stopped talking and unmatched me on the app. Lol. WHO'S ACTUALLY SUCCESSFUL AT BUMBLE AND UNDER PSL 7?! I've had PSL 4 ethnics ignore my gigachad profile experiment.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
My PSL4.5-5 best mate pulled a good looking girl off of Bumble once, but he's 6'2 and white with colored eyes. Very lean too. He's probably the best looking in our friend group tbh I love that dude

bumble more like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
My PSL4.5-5 best mate pulled a good looking girl off of Bumble once, but he's 6'2 and white with colored eyes. Very lean too. He's probably the best looking in our friend group tbh I love that dude
Dude I was very close and one even wanted to meet up the same night almost and video chat too but I postponed it and then she either felt rejected or found a bigger Chad cuz she stopped responding.

you did a gigachad profile experiment and that happened? bro I think bumble is just a fake app

Dude I was very close and one even wanted to meet up the same night almost and video chat too but I postponed it and then she either felt rejected or found a bigger Chad cuz she stopped responding.
crazy how flaky women on these sites are
you did a gigachad profile experiment and that happened? bro I think bumble is just a fake app
it was probably just an obvious catfish tbh

it was probably just an obvious catfish tbh
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was kinda obvious but some hotter white chicks were falling for it, probably hoping it was real.