How to Successfully Dodge the WWIII Draft

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Dodging the draft, the act of avoiding military conscription, has a long and contentious history in many nations. Throughout the 20th century, especially during times of war, draft dodging became a focal point of social and political debate. I will go through the methods, and consequences of draft dodging, focusing primarily on the United States.

I.
Fleeing the Country

One of the most easiesr methods is fleeing to another country, most notably Canada, to escape the draft.

II. Medical and Psychological Exemptions

Some individuals can seek medical or psychological exemptions, either genuine or feigned, to avoid military service.
Bribing doctors and psychologists may play a huge role in granting or denying these exemptions.
Enrolling in College

Many young men enrolled in college will obtain deferments, which would delay their draft eligibility.
NEETS will argue that this practice favors the privileged, as those with access to higher education were more likely to secure deferments.

III.
Change your gender

Some may find success by playing the LGBTQ agenda to their advantage. Cisgendered males can identify as a female on a whim to evade draft responsibilities.

2. Consequences of Draft Dodging

Legal Ramifications

Dodging the draft is illegal, and those caught will face potential criminal charges.
Amnesty programs may later be established to pardon draft dodgers, easing the legal consequences.

Social and Professional Stigma

Many draft dodgers will face social and professional stigma upon their return to civilian life.
Some employers and community members will view them with suspicion or disapproval.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
DNRD, just show them your .org post history

They will exclude you on the basis of mental retardation then

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Sprinkles and Zonar
I’m an undiagnosed schizo :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dodging the draft, the act of avoiding military conscription, has a long and contentious history in many nations. Throughout the 20th century, especially during times of war, draft dodging became a focal point of social and political debate. I will go through the methods, and consequences of draft dodging, focusing primarily on the United States.

I.
Fleeing the Country

One of the most easiesr methods is fleeing to another country, most notably Canada, to escape the draft.

II. Medical and Psychological Exemptions

Some individuals can seek medical or psychological exemptions, either genuine or feigned, to avoid military service.
Bribing doctors and psychologists may play a huge role in granting or denying these exemptions.
Enrolling in College

Many young men enrolled in college will obtain deferments, which would delay their draft eligibility.
NEETS will argue that this practice favors the privileged, as those with access to higher education were more likely to secure deferments.

III.
Change your gender

Some may find success by playing the LGBTQ agenda to their advantage. Cisgendered males can identify as a female on a whim to evade draft responsibilities.

2. Consequences of Draft Dodging

Legal Ramifications

Dodging the draft is illegal, and those caught will face potential criminal charges.
Amnesty programs may later be established to pardon draft dodgers, easing the legal consequences.

Social and Professional Stigma

Many draft dodgers will face social and professional stigma upon their return to civilian life.
Some employers and community members will view them with suspicion or disapproval.
just claim you hate black people and gay people and are in many radical groups or be a tranny.

i already did 20 years in the u.s. military so i’m good

i am in the inactive reserves for another 3 months so assuming nothing happens until then i’m fine

Everyone will mass dodge it imo, there is nothing to fight for , let the strong women go to war ig

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84