How to tell if I stunted my growth from aneroxia

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
So, I know this thread wont get a lot of replies because apparently very few men get a womans disease. Anyway when I was 13 I was hella fat then I decided to starve myself for maybe 2 months or more(my mother said it was one month but i think shes trying to help me cope) and i lost weight really fast. i looked very malnourished and even my cousin said if i had a sickness. My hair growth rate was very slow, I had a buzzcut and it took several months to grow back. I went to a checkup and the doctor said i was fine but underweight, and he didnt diagnose me with anything. Right now at 17, i feel like my dick hasnt grown much from 14 (when i started masturbating). it has definetly gotten longer, but the girth hasnt changed much. I have a pretty skinny penis. Im pretty boneless in the face too (narrow chin). Im also 5'11 but in a video from More Plates More Dates, he said kids that got castrated where still able to grow a lot because of no testostorone to close their plates. So i am wondering did I stunt my growth and how can i check if i did and how to check if im still growing. What should I ask the doctor. Someone pls help I literally get nightmares about this shit wondering if im stunted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15854, mug and 1 other person
@Growth Plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Clark69 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Clark69, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
He didn't have anorexia he was just skinny
I was 5'7" 100lbs last year. 15.7 BMI
People irl told me I was sick and begged me to eat. What were your stats?
I wasn't anorexic as in I was afraid of gaining weight though. I was very underweight due to other reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, lonelycurry and Deleted member 16369
You were probably still eating like 2,000 calories. When I was a faggot who was anorexic I was eating like 1000 jfl
What the fuck? Do you not know anything about calories? I would've gained a lb per week if I was eating 2000 calories with those stats. That would be a caloric surplus.

According to tdeecalculator, iirc the maintenance for my stats last year would've been 1400-1500kcal

Go ahead and put your stats in that calculator.

You didn't even tell me your stats

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Corleone and Deleted member 16369
What the fuck? Do you not know anything about calories? I would've gained a lb per week if I was eating 2000 calories with those stats. That would be a caloric surplus.

According to tdeecalculator, iirc the maintenance for my stats last year would've been 1400-1500kcal

Go ahead and put your stats in that calculator.

You didn't even tell me your stats
nigga i ate a packet of oatmeal and whatever my mom made for dinner, that was it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Stop coping.

You have to be extremely skinny to have your growth stunted.

What was your weight pre starvation to post starvation?
i honestly dont remember. I think i was one of the only kids in the class that was 100. I remember this because the teacher asked who was in the triple digits in 7th grade, and i was the only one who stood up. i think i got down to 80 pounds or 75

• +1
nigga i ate a packet of oatmeal and whatever my mom made for dinner, that was it
Same basically. Mom's dinner (600kcal) + two glasses of lemonade (420kcal) + a hot pocket (320kcal) is literally what I would consume everyday. Sum = 1340kcal

You probably don't lift so you're bad at imagining calories and fail to realize how little food is required to maintain a weight of 100lbs while being sedentary

I weighed 100 at 5'7" from 14.5 to 15.5. An entire year. If you look up the BMI for that weight/height (15.7), it is considered severely underweight and I was constantly called out irl for being anorexic.

But muh I must have ate so much :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Corleone and lonelycurry
brutal, you
Same basically. Mom's dinner (600kcal) + two glasses of lemonade (420kcal) + a hot pocket (320kcal) is literally what I would consume everyday. Sum = 1340kcal

You probably don't lift so you're bad at imagining calories and fail to realize how little food is required to maintain a weight of 100lbs while being sedentary

I weighed 100 at 5'7" from 14.5 to 15.5. An entire year. If you look up the BMI for that weight/height (15.7), it is considered severely underweight and I was constantly called out irl for being anorexic.

But muh I must have ate so much :lul:
had aneroxia or you couldnt stomach enough?

• +1
thats interesting

So you really did completely stop growing at 14? :ROFLMAO: have you noticed any facial changes?

• JFL
brutal, you

had aneroxia or you couldnt stomach enough?
Poor family, picky eater, depressed, school work load destroying my sleep/eat schedule and I was addicted to the internet so I even when I was hungry I ignored it so I could rot online :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Corleone and lonelycurry
thats interesting

So you really did completely stop growing at 14? :ROFLMAO: have you noticed any facial changes?
I was 5'5" at 14.0, 5'6" at 14.5 and 5'7" ever since 15.5 so late 14 I guess?

No noticeable facial changes. Seems like I am the exact same facially since the age I stopped growing in height except I started growing facial hair recently. I don't know how my voice has been deep, my pubes have been deveeloped and my dick has been huge so long yet my first facial hairs have been coming in extremely slow. Very weird. I guess it just requires more hormones for facial hair or I'm just genetically predisposed to get it later

I guess I'm just slowly going to have my skin getting worse and worse + facial hair. Those are going to be my only "facial changes" from now on. I don't get to experience jaw growth like all the normies do.

The only facial changes I ever got were from 11 to late 14 which was simply the process of me going from normal looking to ugly as sin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and lonelycurry
Yes you did, sadly. I have very stunted growth sadly so i feel you. It's the development that usually turns people into incels

Yes you did, sadly. I have very stunted growth sadly so i feel you. It's the development that usually turns people into incels
how tall are you

how can you tell if you have thin bones, I have thin wrists, but thats about it. ive also never broken a bone either
6ft, with thin bones, stunted facial development and every way fucked up development

I was 5'5" at 14.0, 5'6" at 14.5 and 5'7" ever since 15.5 so late 14 I guess?

No noticeable facial changes. Seems like I am the exact same facially since the age I stopped growing in height except I started growing facial hair recently. I don't know how my voice has been deep, my pubes have been deveeloped and my dick has been huge so long yet my first facial hairs have been coming in extremely slow. Very weird. I guess it just requires more hormones for facial hair or I'm just genetically predisposed to get it later

I guess I'm just slowly going to have my skin getting worse and worse + facial hair. Those are going to be my only "facial changes" from now on. I don't get to experience jaw growth like all the normies do.

The only facial changes I ever got were from 11 to late 14 which was simply the process of me going from normal looking to ugly as sin.
do you think being fat in puberty is beneficial

• +1
do you think being fat in puberty is beneficial
Via a negative feedback loop, being fat increases aromatization which lowers testosterone and increases estrogen, so no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I sometimes wonder if I did too, I'm 6'1 but my entire frame, hand, shoe size etc. are all really small for my height and seem to have not grown since I first hit my growth spurt (I was giga early bloomer btw)

So, I know this thread wont get a lot of replies because apparently very few men get a womans disease. Anyway when I was 13 I was hella fat then I decided to starve myself for maybe 2 months or more(my mother said it was one month but i think shes trying to help me cope) and i lost weight really fast. i looked very malnourished and even my cousin said if i had a sickness. My hair growth rate was very slow, I had a buzzcut and it took several months to grow back. I went to a checkup and the doctor said i was fine but underweight, and he didnt diagnose me with anything. Right now at 17, i feel like my dick hasnt grown much from 14 (when i started masturbating). it has definetly gotten longer, but the girth hasnt changed much. I have a pretty skinny penis. Im pretty boneless in the face too (narrow chin). Im also 5'11 but in a video from More Plates More Dates, he said kids that got castrated where still able to grow a lot because of no testostorone to close their plates. So i am wondering did I stunt my growth and how can i check if i did and how to check if im still growing. What should I ask the doctor. Someone pls help I literally get nightmares about this shit wondering if im stunted.
probalby