How to tell if you have a recessed chin

Elias

Elias

If your chin lines up with your eye on your side profile or comes behind it, your chin is recessed. If its significantly in-front of your eye when you view your side profile it is not recessed,

examples:

Attachments

• E9D8E264-5CA9-4B50-90E5-F742C0B06FA8.jpeg
    E9D8E264-5CA9-4B50-90E5-F742C0B06FA8.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 960
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Kingkellz and Hades
groundbreaking ngl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, goat2x, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
extremely simplefied but nice theory

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Hades and Elias
Or just take a sidepic of your lower third and you will see it quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
I think the best rule of thumb is a good chin is lined up with your lower lip. If it's behind your lower lip you are recessed.

Examples: Good Chin

Bad Chin:

not accurate, doesnt take into account eye depth factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
not accurate, doesnt take into account eye depth factor
keep coping, every model’s chin is infront of their eye when you see their side profile

keep coping, every model’s chin is infront of their eye when you see their side profile
zero reading comprehension. You can have a not too prominent chin and have it still way forward the eye. I am an example

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
zero reading comprehension. You can have a not too prominent chin and have it still way forward the eye. I am an example

pics

Screenshot 20200111 015846 Gallery

pic from severam years ago but shows the point. chin forward projection is pretty meh yet noticeably ahead of eyes

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Let me just troll arceus by posting my side profile

FC38B507 5DEB 414D 972C 1AB5E47B85F2

Proves ur point I think

that chin isnt recessed so proves my point
but has not very good projection. even if it was recessed it would still be ahead of my eyes

View attachment 223491
pic from severam years ago but shows the point. chin forward projection is pretty meh yet noticeably ahead of eyes
Biggest white chad on this entire fucking forum tbh.
@Pietrosiek this is a chad and could fuck palvin if he wanted to, how do you cope?

Biggest white chad on this entire fucking forum tbh.
@Pietrosiek this is a chad and could fuck palvin if he wanted to, how do you cope?
Why are you mentioning me? Oh rent free in your head

• JFL
Reactions: Elias
Why are you mentioning me? Oh rent free in your head
Because I like to make sure that subhumans know their place. Daily reminder that you will never have Palvin.

Wow telling us something we already know

Wow amazing thanks bro.

If your chin lines up with your eye on your side profile or comes behind it, your chin is recessed. If its significantly in-front of your eye when you view your side profile it is not recessed,

examples:
You faggot u fall for that sh8t psl line, all mm tilt their heads in pic just look at it if you have comonsense you will understand stop spreading misinformation

mine is ahead of my eye and around the same level as lower lip maybe slightly behind

same here

if your chin is far behind your lower lip then its over, even if its infront of your eyes