blackmaxxxxxx
Iron
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 14
- Reputation
- 4
I genuinely don’t know how to text a girl.how do you guys text a girl randomly and just talk? What do you guys say?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Refer to them as rape cattle they love that and oh saying “u look like raw mutton u foid” is a personal fav (insinuates they got STDs from Chad and they LOVE it)I genuinely don’t know how to text a girl.how do you guys text a girl randomly and just talk? What do you guys say?
nothing but the truthRefer to them as rape cattle they love that and oh saying “u look like raw mutton u foid” is a personal fav (insinuates they got STDs from Chad and they LOVE it)

“Js be chill bro”DONT OVERTHINK IT JUST BE CHILL NOT NEEDY
I’m not even on the level of knowing if she’s interested in me.I don’t know how to start convono matter what you do never ever chase and if shes not interested then dont entertain her