How to tighten skin?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
182
Not just facial skin. Could slightly loose/not tight skin, be a collagen issue?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
probably, but if you want to tight your skin just boost your test and fuck ur liver theory
 
Just lose more weight. I got progress pics too. At 12% bf your face will have sharp angles like a stealth fighter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books
Just lose more weight. I got progress pics too. At 12% bf your face will have sharp angles like a stealth fighter.
I'm around 13% bf and have a puffy face, probably wouldn't even believe I'm at 13% bf if you saw my face.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: existingandliving and SubSigma
I notice my face and body get more defined after I workout/exercise, might be water retention, but my face in particular is still more puffy than it should be, for this bf%.
 
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books
You need to cut it out. There is no mechanism in the body to "dissolve" skin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
You need to cut it out. There is no mechanism in the body to "dissolve" skin.
Christian Bale Face Mask GIF by PeacockTV
 

Similar threads

truepahadi
Replies
16
Views
109
fuckincell
fuckincell
L
Replies
0
Views
19
lexin
L
lux67
Replies
0
Views
22
lux67
lux67
hghuo
Replies
5
Views
35
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
trxxaz
Replies
14
Views
78
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top