How to treat puffy face

D

Deleted member 27751

Kraken
Ever wondered why even at a lo bodyfat percentage, your face looks puffy and dull?
  1. it's basically because of the salt intake and low blood flow all over your body
So how to treat them here some good remedies

Hemorrhoid Cream​

• This over-the-counter cream can do more than one thing. It works in part by tightening your skin. So you can use it to treat puffiness under your eyes. Dab it on like moisturizer. If you find the scent too strong, mix it into your usual moisturizer. Take care not to get it into your eyes. That may cause irritation and even worsen the puffiness.

Drink More Water​

• This is must and I believe you all know the importance of water

Cut Salt​

• controls the balance of fluid in your body, including the amount of blood. Eating too much salt can raise your blood pressure and cause your body to hang on to extra fluid. The sodium in salt pulls water into your blood vessels and enlarges them. This can cause your face, legs, ankles, or feet to swell. Aim to eat no more than 2,000 milligrams of sodium per day. That’s less than a teaspoon of salt.

Limit Alcohol​

• night of drinking can show up as bloated face,Drinking water can help replace lost fluids and reduce puffiness.

Try a Massage​

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and ph4ntom
@Deepmaxer

Good thread from my favorite indian janitor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
Bro straight up copy pasted

1. No junk food
2. Reduce carbohydrates
3. Drink more water
4. Reduce salt and sugar
5. Intermittent fasting
6. Exercise

Voilà!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28916 and Deleted member 27751
@BongMog

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Good thread

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27751
Suck bbc .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27751
just do cardio and you will get rid of it.

• Hmm...
Nah man I rot all day and blame my nose for my inceldom

• So Sad
Ever wondered why even at a lo bodyfat percentage, your face looks puffy and dull?
  1. it's basically because of the salt intake and low blood flow all over your body

Hemorrhoid Cream​

• This over-the-counter cream can do more than one thing. It works in part by tightening your skin. So you can use it to treat puffiness under your eyes. Dab it on like moisturizer. If you find the scent too strong, mix it into your usual moisturizer. Take care not to get it into your eyes. That may cause irritation and even worsen the puffiness.

Drink More Water​

Cut Salt​

• controls the balance of fluid in your body, including the amount of blood. Eating too much salt can raise your blood pressure and cause your body to hang on to extra fluid. The sodium in salt pulls water into your blood vessels and enlarges them. This can cause your face, legs, ankles, or feet to swell. Aim to eat no more than 2,000 milligrams of sodium per day. That’s less than a teaspoon of salt.

Limit Alcohol​

• night of drinking can show up as bloated face,Drinking water can help replace lost fluids and reduce puffiness.

Try a Massage​

thanks now i can look like a woman abuser

• +1

Hemorrhoid Cream​

Drink More Water​

Cut Salt​

Limit Alcohol​

Try a Massage​

and also you forgot to add cutting sugar

• +1