How to waste money of woke companies

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I want to share with you guys some decentralized tactics in how to take money from woke globalists.

Online advertising is based on CPC, meaning it costs the advertiser money per click which they bid on based on target audience. When you click an ad it costs the advertiser money. Any time you click on a woke ad bogusly you are wasting their advertising budget on that platform, thus wasting their capital and having their poison be shown to less people.

Not only this, but the platform you are on will believe you are a liberal for clicking these ads, thus showing you more woke ads that are more targeted and expensive for the ad buyer.

Case in point I got shown this ad on facebook for this reason:

Kendi

I clicked and probably cost the publishing company $1 or so.

Obviously VPNs, repeated clicks don't work, social media companies aren't retarded. But if you do this organically you will waste globalists a few bucks per day, times this by the amount of people aware of these decentralized tactics and it can do meaningful damage.

Please share this info with others.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19994, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
im good bro

Pointless as woke companies are subsidized by the state and federal government

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
What having no life does to a nigga

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Danish_Retard

Resources are finite, despite what some people want to believe.

P much this. A handful of spergs wasting their time won't even put a dent into their resources as they have the entire warchest of ZOG behind them.

You are better off trolling indian call centres

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Resources are finite, despite what some people want to believe.
The cultural elites control those finite resources using infinity fed money printing ex blackrock hegdefunds
And such

The cultural elites control those finite resources using infinity fed money printing ex blackrock hegdefunds
And such

If you want less of a behavior you increase the cost of the behavior, this is logic 101 that seems to escape people on the right. The left understands this, which is why they target right leaning advertisers, dox conservatives, get political opponents fired and so on - and it works, they are the ones who are controlling the direction of the overton window.

I am a liberal so i won't do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back