how to widen lower palet.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
you can't. There are some devices but lower palate expansion isn't recommended because it might fuck up your bite

just fuck up your bite then email me and i will tell you where to put the rubber bands
to fix it again

There is a surgery for this.

Bruh I chugged k2 and my retainer stopped fitting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
It cannot be done - physiologically impossible because of lack of suture, unlike the upper palate ;)

It cannot be done - physiologically impossible because of lack of suture, unlike the upper palate ;)
Then by did my lower retainer stop fitting when it had for 2 years straight

I dont give a fuck about bullshit biased anecdotal experience, you could have been a teenager going through puberty and developing still - I am talking about basic human physiology

Bruh I chugged k2 and my retainer stopped fitting

how much k2

my mom accidentally some puny sized 75mcg version per capsule so i eat them like candy LOL.

So what's gonna happen if you widen your upper palate alot, what's the lower jaw gonna do? stay like that with a shit bite?

I dont give a fuck about bullshit biased anecdotal experience, you could have been a teenager going through puberty and developing still - I am talking about basic human physiology
I am near 18, and i was chugging 45 mg a day

how long did it take for it to stop fitting?
My lower one randomly stopped fitting after like 3 months of k2, idk about the top one i threw it away a bit ago. I also did some mastic gum chewing at the time but was lazy so only some

You can’t , unless you were like 10 years old and chewed hard gum that would stimulate bone growth of the mandible and develop it to its full potential.
My lower one randomly stopped fitting after like 3 months of k2, idk about the top one i threw it away a bit ago. I also did some mastic gum chewing at the time but was lazy so only some
What k2 supp do you use ?

Last edited:
Happy9

Try this.

ac6f8bcdf31587c5e70a862e1bad5e46.jpg