• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 14323
cant dox him, but similar face as you
you look like @PingPong when he is older
Probably doesn't look like me,just ugly as shit

Probably doesn't look like me,just ugly as shit
what do you think makes you ugly? i tried to morph with better ratios but it doesnt work out, i think you just fat in face

cant dox him, but similar face as you
you look like @PingPong when he is older
Whenever someone says I look like someone it's always some ugly dork ,it's an insult

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5786
what do you think makes you ugly? i tried to morph with better ratios but it doesnt work out, i think you just fat in face
I pretty much know my flaws studying myself. For 1st biggest flaw is my lower 3rd, like I talked about. Small chin,saggy jaw area, but used to not have that at all. My chin used go look more full and no saggyness. I had crooked teeth as a teenager at 17-18 and I was determined to fix that. So I worked for my own braces, my perfect smile shot my looks up and got treated better. My teeth decayed out over the years ,and did something to my face and jaw I think.

Ironically I just so happened to meet a girl from the boonies off a phone line in 2003. She bragged to her family that I had braces and nice teeth. I looked more youthful which I guess that is called collagen or something. All my hair ,my hair on my head had more coloring ,now I'm noticing white hairs coming in everywhere. My hair color isn't what it used to be.

I had a receided hairline since 15, and I used to get good haircuts in my early 20s but a bad haircut would fuck my life up showing my bad hairline. But today my hairline is getting worse. I wish I had my early 20s hairline and hair. That's another failo.

On top of that I'm only 5'7 so I was already working with a handicap and height couldn't save me. I tried losing weight about 4 years ago and got down to 160. And I still looked bad,and looked too skinny and still had saggyness in my face. So I gave up on losing weight and working out.

My nose depressed me out in high-school badly. It has a bump and nobody else's did. I used to think it was a big ass nose,now I don't think it's big it's just got a bump.

My blue eyes I think has always been good,even though I don't get complimented on them anymore but I used too a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Doctor Faust and Deleted member 5786
@RichmondBread give advice man, you are older than him

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
aren't you a little late in the day to be looksmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and The_God
yea its pretty much over to get any women with your current looks
major thing you can improve on is your bf%, hairline and collegen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Not when you can't get no woman at all and everyone treats you like shit
Do you like anime? You could idealize different girls you see in shows and hug your pillow at night pretending it's them. Like I used to back in middle school.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and SWAG
You must be bored asf to larp on here lol

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
@LooksOverAll @n0rthface

this guy became serial killer because of his 6'7 height, he even admitted he was being sexless and his frustration with women made him go insane

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
1/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll @n0rthface

this guy became serial killer because of his 6'7 height, he even admitted he was being sexless and his frustration with women made him go insane

View attachment 1453029View attachment 1453030
I feel so bad for him. Only freakishly tall person I've ever seen slay is this guy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Here's some more pics I took

Attachments

• 20211222_012633.jpg
    20211222_012633.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_012153.jpg
    20211222_012153.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_011933.jpg
    20211222_011933.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_002514.jpg
    20211222_002514.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, mogstar and Elvisandreaa
You're not ugly, just old.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have eyebrows they are just light even have some white hairs in my eyebrows
grow them out, buy a eyebrow serum or castor oil which stimulates growth @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
2653701 20211222 012633

This has to be one of the saddest things I've seen on this site. Blows anything on the degen megathread way out of the water. You've got the self awareness of a 3 year old.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 7098, rydofx and 1 other person

Nobody wants to listen to your ugly nerdy ass rambling lol and you're a fucking liar you didn't get laid. How old are you twenty something and look like 50? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
U born in 1955?

49A4EE59 6164 4FFE 956A DB77C52E666E

i mog you so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rydofx, anactualdude and 1 other person
You’re making tons of enemies who have ur name and ur face. Prepare to be doxxed :Comfy:
That have my name and my face?lol ok

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar