How ugly am i? Since i get rejected horribly

View attachment 1457002 This was my morph - hair dye and fringe to cover head. Eyebrow dye and shaping. Nose job and chin implant. pink lip balm for nicer colour. Beard to cover facial sagging. I think you have nice eyes and the rest is all reasonably easy and cheap to fix.
Looks like a gay beautician named simon

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Keep coping

Unless youre larping, youre one of the ugliest guys to post his face on .org, and im not even exaggerating.
You can't just come at me seething you need to back it up bitch boy

Post your face
20211115 221931

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Ur not originally ugly, losing all your teeth Made you ugly

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You can't just come at me seething you need to back it up bitch boy
Wouldnt even need to back it up tbh.

Me looking better is implied without any sort of proof whatsoever

That im a mogger.

Arabs mog the average white guy to death
:soy::soy::soy: " I want to suck Arab dick"

Son go somewhere I'd beat your ass like the dad you never had

:soy::soy::soy: " I want to suck Arab dick"

Son go somewhere I'd beat your ass like the dad you never had
Bro, youre prolly just some skinny teen larping as a fat middleaged guy.

Eitherway im a 17 year old who you wouldnt beat.

Also arabs do mog. This is objective observation ive done without bias, as i hate arabs

Also arabs do mog. This is objective observation ive done without bias, as i hate arabs
17? And look like a 30 year old Arab lol. Probably morphed your jaw too. Pathetic.

Oh and I'd love to beat a 17 year old punks ass , seeth shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Damn you are way too old to be on this site

My lower third kills it for me, the best thing I think I have is my blue eyes. This is the pic I ain't getting no matches on fb dating and even ugly 54 year Olds are unmatched over nothing.

And you are exactly right I'm not really out of shape but my face and neck area carry fat. My teeth are also almost all gone which did something to my jaw. I got other pics I can show which are worse.
MR Christensen is that you?

If you can see my lower third kills my looks
Yes but you are a fat bastard, no matter how many surgeries you will get you will always be a fat fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Looks like a right wing conservative

39 isn't that old you have shit aging genes

If this is real post. The answer are teeth.. You jaw will be automatically recess if you dont have many teeth. Teeth are holding your jaw. You need build your teeth back if you want your jaw.

If this is real post. The answer are teeth.. You jaw will be automatically recess if you dont have many teeth. Teeth are holding your jaw. You need build your teeth back if you want your jaw.
My only option is false teeth. And my only hope for ascension to get a girlfriend or treated better in general. That and working out. I know I definitely look different from my 20s when I had my teeth.

39 isn't that old you have shit aging genes
Most people get worse when they are older,my own dad even did. He was a hippie chad from 16-24. Then didn't get another woman after 30.

Most people get worse when they are older,my own dad even did. He was a hippie chad from 16-24. Then didn't get another woman after 30.
and that where you got it from.
collagen can be inherited

Lol well I'm 39 ,I've been called ugly a lot and rejected a billion times. But I don't find myself ugly,probably because I've been better looking in my twenties. So I still hold them memories and that's still me.

Let's see a pic of you if you MOG me
Can you send a pic of u in ur twenties?

brutal threat :dafuckfeels:

Just get a Hair System for your balding and get jaw implant for the saggy jaw and short lower third. But obviously fix the teetb and jaw issues first as you will just get more recessed as the years go by especially considering you’re old.

Although you should ask yourself if surgerymaxxing is even worth the investment at your age.