Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 1617
I am never complaining about my looks again :feelskek: @them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 1617
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice and DwayneWhite55
Let's believe it's not a larp : My dear incel uncle I have bad news for you , or lett better our saint Hamdui tell it to you

But if being honest , your biggest problem now is that you look about 60 when you're 39 , just get face lift and make your skin more youthful

Attachments

• 1366645-f2afb5851f8e416ca47c773d0b829cc3.webm
    3.5 MB
Yeah, that's me.
That reaction video was golden :ROFLMAO: i thought you had soyboy pheno like this :soy: but you got the classic "i used to be a stoner in high school" pheno :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just look at this ugly fuck lol I'd like to beat his ass
I'm sure you'd like to Dwayne. But something tells me the only thing you've ever beat in your life is your d*ck. I'd like for you to try to beat my ass. Then after everything's all said and done I could sit you on my lap and teach you how to be a man, just like me. Daddy's got love for you. Tough love, but love nevertheless.

I was born in 1987. Nice new avi by the way. All my b*tches should use my photos for their avis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, rydofx and eduardkoopman
That reaction video was golden :ROFLMAO: i thought you had soyboy pheno like this :soy: but you got the classic "i used to be a stoner in high school" pheno :feelsgood:
Yeah, I was kind of a mix. Skater, stoner, and a closet Japanophile. I could flow between all the cliques.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You should gymmaxx and aim for 50+ age woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, DwayneWhite55 and eduardkoopman
Eye colour halo

You look average for a 40 year old.

How old was the woman that rejected you?

If you lose fat, and lose the glasses. You will nogg 70+% of the guys in your age range.

I'm almost 40 also. By the way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DwayneWhite55
I pretty much know my flaws studying myself. For 1st biggest flaw is my lower 3rd, like I talked about. Small chin,saggy jaw area, but used to not have that at all. My chin used go look more full and no saggyness.

Beard, heavy stuble hide it???

Collagen and so on maxxing for skin needs to happen. There are good collagen maxxing guides out there, here.
All my hair ,my hair on my head had more coloring ,now I'm noticing white hairs coming in everywhere. My hair color isn't what it used to be.
#metoo. But I Just paint it now. Works good
I had a receided hairline since 15, and I used to get good haircuts in my early 20s but a bad haircut would fuck my life up showing my bad hairline. But today my hairline is getting worse. I wish I had my early 20s hairline and hair. That's another failo.
I also have less hair.
Brutal agepill.
Fighting hairloss now, it's not easy to battle this one. But can be done. To not lose more.
to 160. And I still looked bad,and looked too skinny and still had saggyness in my face. So I gave up on losing weight and working out.
Agepill and skin l, and skin volume deterioration is brutals.
Needs to fight slot, to postpone it. Or máke it better. Collagen maxxing. But also volume maxxing through amino acids, and stuffs

blue eyes I think has always been good,even though I don't get complimented on them anymore but I used too a lot.

Glasses hide it, maybe???

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

If you lose fat, and lose the glasses. You will nogg 70+% of the guys in your age range.
He looks too old for 40

Chad or chadlite depending on height.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, rydofx, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 360° and DwayneWhite55
You look a little like Micheal Gove. You look like an average British man from where I live anyway. Let me give you some helpful advice or what I would do if I was you.

- Lose weight
- contacts rather than glasses (your eyes are your best feature)
- dye hair and eyebrows medium to dark brown (I use just for men beard dye on my brows)
- Botox to the forehead
- tan drops to mix with a moisturiser
- Retin A
- look into lower face skin tightening procedures (threads and hifu)
- possible nose job and chin implant rather than jaw surgery due to your age

I feel like your main issues are the droopy nose tip that older people get, your pointy rather than square chin, high body fat and skin quality. The skin Is the hardest thing to improve on tbh And perhaps your biggest issue. You’re only in your thirties, so time hasnt fully run out yet. I hope this was helpful, like I said you look average from where I am from 😊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I just attached a quick video morph. Main things I changed gave you hair and beard. I them went to photoshop and gave you a longer sqaure chin (implant) and a nose job. I also put a little coloured lip balm on lips to improve colouring And changed your eyebrows. All ver achievable on a relatively low budget

You look a little like Micheal Gove. You look like an average British man from where I live anyway. Let me give you some helpful advice or what I would do if I was you.

- Lose weight
- dye hair and eyebrows medium to dark brown (I use just for men beard dye on my brows)
- Botox to the forehead
- Retin A

I feel like your main issues are the droopy nose tip that older people get, your pointy rather than square chin, high body fat and skin quality. The skin Is the hardest thing to improve on tbh And perhaps your biggest issue. You’re only in your thirties, so time hasnt fully run out yet. I hope this was helpful, like I said you look average from where I am from 😊
I see no video

- Lose weight
- Botox to the forehead
- Retin A

Weird thing is my mom has a droopy face worse then mine I think but she's almost 60. I'm missing a lot of teeth and something happens to your face if you don't have teeth I've learned. So I might as well not go for any girl till I get false teeth to keep me sane and able to work a job. As for hair dye that's an idea , I'm kind of scared to try it though lol. People will say did you dye your hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

All ages I don't discriminate, 21 -55

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

- Lose weight
- Botox to the forehead
- Retin A

I look nothing like this nigga lol

Attachments

• 6859966-6448117-image-a-23_1543614814601.jpg
    6859966-6448117-image-a-23_1543614814601.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0

- Lose weight
- Botox to the forehead
- Retin A

don't forget the beard/heavy stubble frauding option.
It kinda saved me, looks wise

don't forget the beard/heavy stubble frauding option.
It kinda saved me, looks wise
My facial hair is ugly and I feel ugly and dirty with it,so not growing it. I let it go for 5 days at most.

Average bommer normie npc looks
Not ugly but nothing notable
But hey atleast ur white
Why does zoomers skip millenials, my parents were boomers lol

My facial hair is ugly and I feel ugly and dirty with it,so not growing it. I let it go for 5 days at most.
need to have good density and good facial hair color. to make the beard frauding work.
although both of these 2 aspects can be managed usually a little bit; with help of certain things (minox, dermaneedling, paint for facial hair color)

a lot of women in their 40's are dating younger... here's a man in his late 40's that does really well

Attachments

• akaka.PNG
    akaka.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx
I look nothing like this nigga lol
D9A3BEBC 1999 4809 9A51 D71C33FF021D
This was my morph - hair dye and fringe to cover head. Eyebrow dye and shaping. Nose job and chin implant. pink lip balm for nicer colour. Beard to cover facial sagging. I think you have nice eyes and the rest is all reasonably easy and cheap to fix.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
View attachment 1457002 This was my morph - hair dye and fringe to cover head. Eyebrow dye and shaping. Nose job and chin implant. pink lip balm for nicer colour. Beard to cover facial sagging. I think you have nice eyes and the rest is all reasonably easy and cheap to fix.
Wtf lol looks way worse

My mom was stacylite in her prime, and i mog you to death despite being ogre
The last guy who said that dm'd me was a young Arab ugly punk lol

Looks normie in that pic

Attachments

• A2BC6E5D-7142-4A09-8368-089E173D6E0C.jpeg
    A2BC6E5D-7142-4A09-8368-089E173D6E0C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SWAG, ROTTING and 3 others
The last guy who said that dm'd me was a young Arab ugly punk lol
Keep coping

Unless youre larping, youre one of the ugliest guys to post his face on .org, and im not even exaggerating.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DwayneWhite55