How was science of human attraction (blackpill) only reascently discovered?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Just seems weird to me that in many years of human discovery, when even people like Darwin knew about birds evolving a certain way for mating purposes, if u asked him about dating advice he'd have probably said yeah beauty is subjective, i find it funny we don't even study this in schools seems like someones hiding it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and MoggerChad
If beauty is so objective how come I never seen a gook foid I thought was hot?

Shit thread

If beauty is so objective how come I never seen a gook foid I thought was hot?

Shit thread
No I'm questioning it because i don't believe it's objective

Half the world would rope, that's why

The world needs wagecucks to function

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Marsik, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Half the world would rope, that's why

The world needs wagecucks to function
Was about to say the same thing lol, if blackpill were to be talked about in school for exemple, half would be to depressed to continue school, therefore->no more good student->no future employees jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and MoggerChad
wdym invented just now?

It always existed

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 24712, Doctor Faust and 1 other person
Sexual Dimorphism has always been known as the sexual choice for foids, they did some experiment in how mates were chosen and the preference was always the male with wide shoulders, more mass than the foid. Not to mention the research on some island where there were no predetors and how foid birds chose most colorful jester maxxing birds KEKW

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Because no one cared in the past about what women really wanted, back in the old days they were pretty much property, the parents arranged the marriages, they would select a husband based on his status/money so that he could provide for their daughter, looks were irrelevant.
Mothers would often encourage their daughters to marry rich guys, even if they were old/ugly, because usually they were forced to do the same when they were young by their parents, so this cycle kept repeating itself. Today it's basically the other way around - many single mothers encourage their daughters to not settle down, to whore around, to always look for something better, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24712, Doctor Faust and 2 others
Just seems weird to me that in many years of human discovery, when even people like Darwin knew about birds evolving a certain way for mating purposes, if u asked him about dating advice he'd have probably said yeah beauty is subjective, i find it funny we don't even study this in schools seems like someones hiding it.
Darwin did not think beauty was subjective. He understood sexual selection very well and was blackpilled, however he lived in a time of monogamy so there was little reason for him to apply this knowledge to humans. Due to the prevailing monogamous ethos, he had little reason to dive deep into human sexual selection as most men were relatively content. However Darwin is on paper saying women are inferior to men due to sexual selection.

Blackpill ideas have been around for a very long time with many philosophers and scientists predicting the conclusions many have expounded on today but it wasn’t until we created a culture of unrestricted hypergamy that those ideas started to manifest and gain an audience. Most men throughout history already understood women to be the weaker sex but also didn’t care too much because women didn’t hold any serious power. It is only a very recent phenomenon that women have gained any social influence and blackpill observations became relevant. I imagine if Darwin wasn’t so focused on the sexual selection process of other animals, he would have been capable of predicting the kind of environment we live in today, but he wouldn’t have been able to predict things like dating apps and social media which are some of the main drivers of the current sexual environment.

Read Schopenhauers “On Women” or Otto Weiningers “Sex and Character” if you want to see what proto blackpillers looked like. Many philosophers throughout history predicted that women gaining greater influence over society would be a net negative and it’s only now that we are starting to see those predictions become true.

We don’t study the blackpill in school because society functions on illusions. Most people don’t want to believe the world is a harsh cold unforgiving place because it would plunge them into a deep depressing nihilism. Consider the idea of “free will” For example. Spinoza and Baron d’Holback disproved the idea of free will back in the 1700’s and it never gained traction, not even today where we have the technology and have run experiments disproving the notion. Most people would rather believe they are free agents in control of their lives, not because it is rational but because it is comfortable. It would be very helpful for schools to teach students free will is an illusion but they won’t ever do it because it would destroy too many of the illusions that society uses to function and people don’t like having to think too deeply about what certain conclusions would entail.

Idk if you’ve ever seen The Matrix but there is a reason pill terminology exists. The Matrix movie is a perfect analogy to answer the question you ask. Even Cypher, who was unplugged and saw the truth decided it was better to live in the illusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21182