How would the SMV of a surgerymaxxer be effected irl

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
Let’s say a LTN successfully surgerymaxxed to the HTN-Chadlite range

However, everyone he knows is aware he got surgery, and of what he looked like before

His SMV was LTN before, and his physical SMV is now HTN-Chadlite, but what would his true SMV actually be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, sudanguy and murdah
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy
how many times will this nigga bump before he gets some acknowledgment:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, sub5c3l, sudanguy and 1 other person
This is complicated to answer honestly, but he’s way better off getting a new identity and moving. LTN to Chadlite is a really big jump and that’s all you’ll be known for as a man.

That’s why you move after you ascend

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Depends on who knows he’s gotten surgery. If tons of women know he got surgery then his SMV in their minds is still the same as it was

LTN to chadlite probably isn't possible, but I think if people really knew he had surgerymaxxed to his current looks then his SMV would be pretty low. The whole evolutionary explanation for looks is that they're indicators of good genetics, if women know his looks are frauded and have no real genetic basis then they're worthless.

LTN to chadlite probably isn't possible, but I think if people really knew he had surgerymaxxed to his current looks then his SMV would be pretty low. The whole evolutionary explanation for looks is that they're indicators of good genetics, if women know his looks are frauded and have no real genetic basis then they're worthless.
Cope. Women only care about things they perceive. No one cares about yout status only your perceived status, no one cares about how much you lift only how much you look like you can lift so on and so forth. Fake it till you make it is 100% legit.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and sub5c3l
His smv is what he made it. I ascended thru filler pretty hard personally and only one person realized, it was a GAY MAN