How would these roided curries do?

Girls in western countries want clean shaven chiseled chad
@Chinacurry people say this here but in UK this isnt actually true at all- super young guys can't grow any facial hair so they're clean shaven, a stubbled chad can still get JBs, in fact in UK even more so imo.

Genuinely they could slay girls hard, obvs 18 years olds less likely because they're faces look old but 23 plus they could .

Your sayin Rohit khandelwal would could slay hot prime girls jfl

Attachments

• sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
@Chinacurry people say this here but in UK this isnt actually true at all- super young guys can't grow any facial hair so they're clean shaven, a stubbled chad can still get JBs, in fact in UK even more so imo.

Genuinely they could slay girls hard, obvs 18 years olds less likely because they're faces look old but 23 plus they could .

Attachments

• sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0

I mean in my experience clean shaven with good bones is ideal, but a chad is chad regardless of facial hair

Obviously a good looking guy with facial hair will slay, even younger girls too

Maybe I was exaggerating too much

Also bro your posting the same thing multiple times, the site is a bit bugged

Yes I have similar view, though depends on country.

I don't have any interest in foids below 25, but I can believe what he says, that foids below 20 like clean shaven pretty boys, but not all.

In the UK decent looking Dom masc guys with stubble / beard all seek to have good looking foids, and also foids who are genuinely into them, whereas young girls I see with clean shaven pretty boys don't seem to into them.

On your point about most people in UK not even having stubble when young now I think about it, it seems correct, but this is a new thing. I recall when I was in college pretty much everyone, whites, ethnics, all except rice and BBC had stubble, big forearms, all the regular T markers, so something must have happened recently

In Hong Kong I saw slightly more preference for clean shaven, less Dom masc, but also much lower standards, a 2/10 is valued in HK like a 5/10 here. One theory I have, because 2 noodles told me, was because noodlewhores grow up in such low T environment, they can find T scary, hence for familiarity, clean shaven, tiktok look works better.

Most other places lie somewhere between the 2.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

I don't have any interest in foids below 25, but I can believe what he says, that foids below 20 like clean shaven pretty boys, but not all.

In the UK decent looking Dom masc guys with stubble / beard all seek to have good looking foids, and also foids who are genuinely into them, whereas young girls I see with clean shaven pretty boys don't seem to into them.

On your point about most people in UK not even having stubble when young now I think about it, it seems correct, but this is a new thing. I recall when I was in college pretty much everyone, whites, ethnics, all except rice and BBC had stubble, big forearms, all the regular T markers, so something must have happened recently

In Hong Kong I saw slightly more preference for clean shaven, less Dom masc, but also much lower standards, a 2/10 is valued in HK like a 5/10 here. One theory I have, because 2 noodles told me, was because noodlewhores grow up in such low T environment, they can find T scary, hence for familiarity, clean shaven, tiktok look works better.

Seems like it, I prefer clean shaven on myself but not one single girl has said she prefers me clean shaven, always with stubble. Ages ranging from 18-27.

I don't think younger girls exclusively prefer clean shevan- I think it's as you say the general decline of T in men. Creating more effeminate men, therefore clean shaven.
Yeah I feel more maesthetic guys with stubble, muscles etc the girls feel more protected and it's sex appeal end of the end, therefore it commands respect and genuine interest. Whereas clean shaven pretty boy can't defend her or himself so the girls just succumbed to a 'trend' of an e boy I guess too.

Yes I agree with your theory on East Asians, they are intimidated, but in reality irl they'd love to give you or myself a go at least for a night due to exotic halo. I feel like with rice's it's once you go MASC you never go back lol

Seems like it, I prefer clean shaven on myself but not one single girl has said she prefers me clean shaven, always with stubble. Ages ranging from 18-27.

I don't think younger girls exclusively prefer clean shevan- I think it's as you say the general decline of T in men. Creating more effeminate men, therefore clean shaven.
Yeah I feel more maesthetic guys with stubble, muscles etc the girls feel more protected and it's sex appeal end of the end, therefore it commands respect and genuine interest.
Whereas clean shaven pretty boy can't defend her or himself so the girls just succumbed to a 'trend' of an e boy I guess too.

Yes I agree with your theory on East Asians, they are intimidated, but in reality irl they'd love to give you or myself a go at least for a night due to exotic halo. I feel like with rice's it's once you go MASC you never go back lol

Yeah I feel more maesthetic guys with stubble, muscles etc the girls feel more protected and it's sex appeal end of the end, therefore it commands respect and genuine interest.
Whereas clean shaven pretty boy can't defend her or himself so the girls just succumbed to a 'trend' of an e boy I guess too.

Natty Curry

Attachments

• Snapchat-1196920629.mp4
    743.4 KB

Haha really hard to say man, sure I've been blatantly hit on randomly on the street, in bars, in clubs all over Asia, except Korea, reason might have been exotic halo, might have been masc halo, idk.

Problem is I got mentally fucked up by a Noodlewhore after a while so that made me doubt all those experiences. I was dating a noodle at the time so had no interest in slaying, but it's more that she said I COULDNT slay any cos I had wrong profile.

Think the reason Asians have that weird shit is not just the white worship and self hate, o think it's cos they have this logic in Asia that if you're dark/tanned (so like the same colour as me and you) then u r the same species as JBW, but they think you're like some really poor slave underclass because you're tanned because you work in a field and not in an office or building.

Think they see legit Indians (dark skin, non Caucasian features) and blacks as a different species, but if you're black and kobe, LeBron, MBJ, then you're ok.

@danielwu u have any insights from your ER side?

• +1

Genuinely they could slay girls hard, obvs 18 years olds less likely because they're faces look old but 23 plus they could
facial hair is disgusting

Haha really hard to say man, sure I've been blatantly hit on randomly on the street, in bars, in clubs all over Asia, except Korea, reason might have been exotic halo, might have been masc halo, idk.

Problem is I got mentally fucked up by a Noodlewhore after a while so that made me doubt all those experiences. I was dating a noodle at the time so had no interest in slaying, but it's more that she said I COULDNT slay any cos I had wrong profile.

Think the reason Asians have that weird shit is not just the white worship and self hate, o think it's cos they have this logic in Asia that if you're dark/tanned (so like the same colour as me and you) then u r the same species as JBW, but they think you're like some really poor slave underclass because you're tanned because you work in a field and not in an office or building.

Think they see legit Indians (dark skin, non Caucasian features) and blacks as a different species, but if you're black and kobe, LeBron, MBJ, then you're ok.

yeh noodles were mirin you bro, i feel like for them weredefo exotic and a mix of masc too- id porbs have the same thing.

On the skin colour issue, yes i understand same way currys the lighter you are the more attractive you are deemed due to sun exposure of working the fields jfl.
sounds like she was just manipulating and gaslighting you, know that she was chatting complete shit in regards to that bhai.

yeh ican see how they deem real dark indians and blacks as less than human.
my experience will seeing rice students in uk they low key wanna try different race, and i stand by once they go masc they'll be imprinted by it.

yeh noodles were mirin you bro, i feel like for them weredefo exotic and a mix of masc too- id porbs have the same thing.

On the skin colour issue, yes i understand same way currys the lighter you are the more attractive you are deemed due to sun exposure of working the fields jfl.
sounds like she was just manipulating and gaslighting you, know that she was chatting complete shit in regards to that bhai.

yeh ican see how they deem real dark indians and blacks as less than human.
my experience will seeing rice students in uk they low key wanna try different race, and i stand by once they go masc they'll be imprinted by it.

yeh noodles were mirin you bro, i feel like for them you were defo exotic and a mix of masc too- id probs have the same thing.

On the skin colour issue, yes i understand same way currys the lighter you are the more attractive you are deemed due to sun exposure of working the fields jfl. but if you have sexappeal then it can offset that thought to an extent.

yeh i can see how they deem real dark indians and blacks as less than human.
my experience seeing rice students in uk they low key wanna try different race, and i stand by once they go masc they'll be imprinted by it.

yeh noodles were mirin you bro, i feel like for them you were defo exotic and a mix of masc too- id probs have the same thing.

On the skin colour issue, yes i understand same way currys the lighter you are the more attractive you are deemed due to sun exposure of working the fields jfl. but if you have sexappeal then it can offset that thought to an extent.

my experience seeing rice students in uk they low key wanna try different race, and i stand by once they go masc they'll be imprinted by it.

U know man the masc thing is weird because if u look at OLD school rice people, they were masc. They weren't physically Dom, that's just cope they made up like oh Bruce Lee would Merc GSP, as opposed to GSP would make Bruce Lee his wife, but check out older school ricemen, they were masc.

Like I can't explain it, I can easily see the reason white people aren't masc now are diet/artificial shit in plastics, water etc ; soft culture from having everything so easy, and helicopter parents. I do think the first one is 90% of it though, and Asians haven't had that, shit diet has ONLY JUST gone to China, rest of Asia still eats clean.

Yet it don't make sense when you look at people they are all walking E-dispensers. That's why I think noodles are intrigued by masc, but will always prefer a pretty boy, and Asian pretty boys are so next level they make Bieber look like Vin Diesel.

U know man the masc thing is weird because if u look at OLD school rice people, they were masc. They weren't physically Dom, that's just cope they made up like oh Bruce Lee would Merc GSP, as opposed to GSP would make Bruce Lee his wife, but check out older school ricemen, they were masc.

Like I can't explain it, I can easily see the reason white people aren't masc now are diet/artificial shit in plastics, water etc ; soft culture from having everything so easy, and helicopter parents. I do think the first one is 90% of it though, and Asians haven't had that, shit diet has ONLY JUST gone to China, rest of Asia still eats clean.

Yet it don't make sense when you look at people they are all walking E-dispensers. That's why I think noodles are intrigued by masc, but will always prefer a pretty boy, and Asian pretty boys are so next level they make Bieber look like Vin Diesel.
didnt realise old skool rice were more masc, makes sense i guess asian tv culture is very feminine.also martial arts etc were big in that old school era so naturally they'll be more masculine.

yeah its shit in the water (thats why im gonna get a water filter (if that helps lol) exactly how u say i agree with- asians eat the best in the world tbh

the intrigue for masc is there i suppose, but as you say their media push super feminine pretty boys eg k pop sthat largely influences the women preferences, as we know being currys in west lol

Dunno about me man i prefer clean shaven but lately been rocking the 3 day light stubble masc look and really am liking it a lot. Men respect me, women find it attractive still, I feel a muscular body goes well with stubble too- maybe when im lean with hollow cheeks ill switch to clean shaven always for that halo i suppose. But higher t people i notice do rock stubble much more.

think ive fallen for this sites propaganda on how clean shaven always mogs stubble, but with our pheno high t indicator can show more T and sex appeal. I do feel that people here say it makes u look really ethnic is overplayed tbh..

didnt realise old skool rice were more masc, makes sense i guess asian tv culture is very feminine.also martial arts etc were big in that old school era so naturally they'll be more masculine.

yeah its shit in the water (thats why im gonna get a water filter (if that helps lol) exactly how u say i agree with- asians eat the best in the world tbh

the intrigue for masc is there i suppose, but as you say their media push super feminine pretty boys eg k pop sthat largely influences the women preferences, as we know being currys in west lol

Dunno about me man i prefer clean shaven but lately been rocking the 3 day light stubble masc look and really am liking it a lot. Men respect me, women find it attractive still, I feel a muscular body goes well with stubble too- maybe when im lean with hollow cheeks ill switch to clean shaven always for that halo i suppose. But higher t people i notice do rock stubble much more.

think ive fallen for this sites propaganda on how clean shaven always mogs stubble, but with our pheno high t indicator can show more T and sex appeal. I do feel that people here say it makes u look really ethnic is overplayed tbh..

Stubble and facila hair does make u look more ethnic, but doesn't need to make u look uglier / lower value, that's just noodle and SFcel propaganda Bhai.

Btw what are your macros and cals in/out now?

• +1
Stubble and facila hair does make u look more ethnic, but doesn't need to make u look uglier / lower value, that's just noodle and SFcel propaganda Bhai.

How would u rate these roided curries in SMV? Imagine they had no cringe accents, and make their style more like a neutral London-New York style.

Would they be able to slay in the west?

@MakinItHappenReturn @FailedNormieManlet how would they do in London?

@danielwu how about in the USA?

Rubal - 6'1'' dark ish skin haryani

View attachment 1509969

View attachment 1509970

Rajveer - claims 5'10'' but looks less, light skin Punjabi

View attachment 1509971

View attachment 1509972
first one gets carried by Sex appeal

Yeah true just this website being racist lol as long as it helps with sex appeal I'm good!
1550 Cal's Bhai 145 carb 140 protein 45 fat.
However I'd recommend you eat much more if you need help with yours lemme know

Yeah true just this website being racist lol as long as it helps with sex appeal I'm good!

I think they would do quite well with ONS, but as a curry to get looksmatched white women ideally u need coloured eyes. I see them ltr with something like this just a few years younger
Images   2022 01 29T212841206

Assume u r saying I should eat more cos u have seen me and seen how large my natural mass is right?

I prob can't cut to your levels, too old, high cortisol life, and large size, am aiming to be same size as @MakinItHappenReturn when he made his video about UEE and orbital fat, think that is ideal Dom masc proportions

Assume u r saying I should eat more cos u have seen me and seen how large my natural mass is right?

I prob can't cut to your levels, too old, high cortisol life, and large size, am aiming to be same size as @MakinItHappenReturn when he made his video about UEE and orbital fat, think that is ideal Dom masc proportions.

Plus constantly getting sabotaged by ethnic aunties who wanna biryanimaxx and wazwanmaxx and mum with her arroz con pollo, frijoles, and patacones

• +1

I prob can't cut to your levels, too old, high cortisol life, and large size, am aiming to be same size as @MakinItHappenReturn when he made his video about UEE and orbital fat, think that is ideal Dom masc proportions

Wha?

Old video where u explained racepill and called urself a piece of shit pajeet because u don't have the under eye support that an equivalent white person would have, so your bf% there

you slayed in east Asia as a gymmaxxed masc curry? really?
mind sharing your stats ? age/ height/ build/ face rating ?

How would u rate these roided curries in SMV? Imagine they had no cringe accents, and make their style more like a neutral London-New York style.

View attachment 1509969

View attachment 1509970

View attachment 1509971

View attachment 1509972
In the looks department they are not above 3psl even with beard frauding
As for there smv I don't seem to think any mid to high tier would be attracted to them

View attachment 1509969

View attachment 1509970

View attachment 1509971

View attachment 1509972
In the looks department they are not above 3psl even with beard frauding
As for there smv I don't seem to think any foods would be attracted to the