hrithik roshan vs salludon

Who mogs

• Salludon

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • hrithik roshan

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
He even outslays nessman and Chico when his body pics are included. I do agree he isn't high psl he has flaws but not hard to see his appeal if you ask me. 90th percentile forward growth and chin. Top tier colouring and insane body.

View attachment 1153499

View attachment 1153501

View attachment 1153503
Tell this Pakistani “ bone coping is a mental illness seek help before you become a chronic bone coper”,
P.S. My bad, in this Pakistanis case, it is “implant surgery coping”

Obviously Salludon mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Ryan
Surgerymaxxed salludon mogs but both are very fucking good looking
that motion video you posted of Roshan was insane ngl but regardless he can't mog surgerymaxxed salludon.

Roshan looks more exotic though, his green eyes and pheno is incredible.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, faggotchadlite and Ryan
bruh chill , why so serious

ur acting high inhib rn
I wasn’t serious before bro, he started coping with one surgerymaxxed example who wouldn’t even come close to Hrithik in terms of coloring and natural attractiveness and yet this guy Argus
thank you man!, Now that low IQcel Pakistani will come to know that other people too share the same opinion about Salludon not being natural:lul::lul::lul:

Surgerymaxxed salludon mogs but both are very fucking good looking
that motion video you posted of Roshan was insane ngl but regardless he can't mog surgerymaxxed salludon.

Roshan looks more exotic though, his green eyes and pheno is incredible.
Bruh, if you compare a natural Roshan to a surgermaxxed salludon, then how is the mog battle even fair?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bruh, if you compare a natural Roshan to a surgermaxxed salludon, then how is the mog battle even fair?
Indeed, but if I'm presented with current salludon and current roshan, salludon mogs

natural roshan vs natural salludon, roshan mogs him to the 8th dimension back to andromeda and beyond

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 13928
Salludon mogs not even close.
Hrithik obviously has better body but face wise its gg
Salludon is surgerymaxxed while Roshan is natural and has worked hard for the body, no way can he survive at 47 while being roided

Salludon mogs but there are better looking indians than Roshan
yup, ive seen people irl tht mog roshan when i went to India

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
yup, ive seen people irl tht mog roshan when i went to India
I don’t think anyone comes close to him in India, his colouring, ratios, forward growth, frame is a rarity. Plus he is almost 6 feet tall, he is 181 cm without shoes on

Obviously Salludon mogs.
Salludon is surgerymaxxed, Roshan is natural with exotic colouring and god tier frame. Salludon would be invisible in front of Roshan to any western girl too -
This American white guy was awestruck by how good looking Roshan is

I don’t think anyone comes close to him in India, his colouring, ratios, forward growth, frame is a rarity. Plus he is almost 6 feet tall, he is 181 cm without shoes on
bruh chill, u dont have to defend him so hard

try being more low inhib, it will benefit curries in the long run, each of our efforts is what will bring our smv back

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
This Roshan guy is not even that good looking jfl why people act like hes an indian god or smth. Indians shoot themselves in their foots again:forcedsmile::y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Inscol, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
This Roshan guy is not even that good looking jfl why people act like hes an indian god or smth. Indians shoot themselves in their foots again:forcedsmile::y'all:
because indians, thats why

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, volcelfatcel, .👽. and 1 other person
he mogs this whole forum back to andromeda in appeal and smv.
He is very good looking not even indian bias lmao, just go check tiktok or videos from actual white women.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, faggotchadlite and Ryan
he mogs this whole forum back to andromeda in appeal and smv.
He is very good looking not even indian bias lmao, just go check tiktok or videos from actual white women.
Idk i dont see his appeal. Hes HTN facewise. Body and status halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
If he is HTN, it's over for you, me and this whole forum. You guys just shit on him since he is indian lol, he is very good looking and appealing cus of exotic phenotype and coloring

@PrestonYnot already linked tinder experiments, you guys are so fucking delusional holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
because indians, thats why
I'm convinced half this forum doesn't understand appeal

IMG 20210528 221052

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽. and volcelfatcel
JUST MEW BRO HE SAID

If he is HTN, it's over for you, me and this whole forum. You guys just shit on him since he is indian lol, he is very good looking and appealing cus of exotic phenotype and coloring

@PrestonYnot already linked tinder experiments, you guys are so fucking delusional holy shit.
I dont hate on indians. Im not white either. In the end its what girls think that counts.

Its not over for the forum salludon brutally mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Jason Voorhees
@volcelfatcel literally 90% of this forum doesn't know what girlz wants. Muh bones muh maxilla

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, Inscol and 2 others
Its not over for the forum salludon brutally mogs him
None of this forum can't compete with Roshan, even salludon would get anihilated in actual SMV because roshan is rich, actor halo and a better body, salludon just facemogs him and slight heightmog.

If you mean in autistic psl terms sure lmao, but salludon isn't mogging shit in what actually matters and that's SMV

@volcelfatcel literally 90% of this forum doesn't know what girlz wants. Muh bones muh maxilla

muh curry bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
muh htn bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
muh maxilla bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This forum just hates indians even when they are good looking and have appeal.

Niggas saying roshan is mixed or some shit when he is just full indian just unmixed indo nordic lmao who can fraud med quite literally. He has tons of appeal niggas here are just delusional because muh curry.
Not that either theses guys just don't understand smv they just obsess over small falios etc and ignore the entire package. If I'm being roshan as a package mogs most of hollywood.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and volcelfatcel
Yea come on in this tinder thread he looks so different and not even indian jfl. I agree hes chad on the tinder thread

Yea come on in this tinder thread he looks so different and not even indian jfl. I agree hes chad on the tinder thread
Hes in his late 30s in those pics

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and .👽.
Not that either theses guys just don't understand smv they just obsess over small falios etc and ignore the entire package. If I'm being roshan as a package mogs most of hollywood.
Yup lmao, very few people can compete with him in hollywood. His coloring, phenotype, hair, body, and forward growth is very good.
Just pure cope from faggots here with muh curry when he appealmogs all of this forum back to andromeda.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Ryan and Jason Voorhees
He is actually aging very well since he isn't balding and his collagen loss hasn't been significant, still retains his insane body as well which makes him appear younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and .👽.
On the tinder thread the pics are edited i think. I mean yea he looks like a turbo Chad there but look at these pics without edit

Hrithik Roshan 1 1 741x486

You can't seriously look into my eyes and call him chad:y'all::forcedsmile:

Or this

War actor hrithik roshan selfies 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lolcel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Yup lmao, very few people can compete with him in hollywood. His coloring, phenotype, hair, body, and forward growth is very good.
Just pure cope from faggots here with muh curry when he appealmogs all of this forum back to andromeda.
roshan looks like shit

there are better looking indians like rohit khandaweli, moose ali khan

and some others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and .👽.
On the tinder thread the pics are edited i think. I mean yea he looks like a turbo Chad there but look at these pics without edit

View attachment 1153732

Or this

View attachment 1153734
The first pic was taken after the super 30 movie he is 43 in the first pic and the second pic was taken in his 40s too. This is an old in motion video of his.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
roshan looks like shit

and some others
Muh hes chad cuz he frauded and edited his tinder pics. Look my last answer h3 looks nothing special irl:y'all:

Ive seen so much better looking indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
roshan looks like shit

and some others
Rate him in this video

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and volcelfatcel

View attachment 1153732

Or this

View attachment 1153734
If you just use his shittiest pics imaginable then Sean O'Pry becomes a subhuman, so does gandy, so does barrett, so does chico lmao.

BRB just picking the shittiest pics imaginable (where roshan still looks better than 99% of the world) You can't seriously look into my eyes and call him chad

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Rate him in this video

copers will cope, htn lmao. Literal gigachad in phenotype, harmony, coloring, body, forward growth of mandible and chin. He gets a good beard or stubble and he looks amazing.
I'm not even fucking discussing anymore since retards here just hate any good looking curry for no fucking reason.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Ok ngl gandy looks subhuman there:lul::lul::lul:
But the funny thing is that he isn't even with his collagen raped form he still mogs most men just because of his eye area.
You guys just expect people to look like all the retarded morphs you make here and delude yourself with alien models, roshan arguably mogs most twink supermodels because he has sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, faggotchadlite, .👽. and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel @Hopelessmofoker @PrestonYnot @Newone this guy @ProAcktiv is going to do an omegle mog battle between hrithik and salludon asking jbs.. Everything will get clear

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Jason Voorhees
But the funny thing is that he isn't even with his collagen raped form he still mogs most men just because of his eye area.
You guys just expect people to look like all the retarded morphs you make here and delude yourself with alien models, roshan arguably mogs most twink supermodels because he has sex appeal.
In all the pics posted in this thread he is old and bloated. This is him in his prime and these are candids btw he is a chad no matter how much users here would like to cope

Images   2021 05 28T223253062

Images   2021 05 28T223329969

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 13928, Ryan and 1 other person