• Salludon

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • hrithik roshan

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
Lol hes not chad here.
Maybe chadlite:y'all:
Again cope. Ppl seriously need to be given a lesson on sex appeal

I see ppl calling these guys chads because of muh mogger eye area and cheekbones

While calling these prettyboys with appeal boneless subhumans

Images   2021 05 25T190628698

Colouring+Harmony>Bones. Also body, pheno and the way you style urself matters a lot and I mean a fuck ton.

Attachments

• 1495133230757.jpg
    1495133230757.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Ryan
This Roshan guy is not even that good looking jfl why people act like hes an indian god or smth. Indians shoot themselves in their foots again:forcedsmile::y'all:
Look at this and laugh at your image in the mirror -

bruh chill, u dont have to defend him so hard

try being more low inhib, it will benefit curries in the long run, each of our efforts is what will bring our smv back
I am not highly inhibited, the best looking guys in Indian modelling industry and Bollywood too don't compare to him. Coping westerners and lowIQ Pakistancels will give examples of frauders l like salludon and Imran Abbas

muh curry bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
muh htn bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
muh maxilla bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
These guys are highly insecure that an Indian literally mogs this whole forum to the next birth

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This curry mogs

• JFL
I am not highly inhibited, the best looking guys in Indian modelling industry and Bollywood too don't compare to him. Coping westerners and lowIQ Pakistancels will give examples of frauders l like salludon and Imran Abbas
imran abbas looks giga weird

and roshan doesnt mog salludon, amnesia, arvid, chad1212, larsanova and so on

imran abbas looks giga weird

and roshan doesnt mog salludon, amnesia, arvid, chad1212, larsanova and so on
Natural Salludon would be invisible near Hrithik Roshan, only surgerymaxxed can come near him that because of bones, Hrithik's pheno is way better than sallufraud's pheno.

Natural Salludon would be invisible near Hrithik Roshan, only surgerymaxxed can come near him that because of bones, Hrithik's pheno is way better than sallufraud's pheno.
roshan is only goodlooking in india period

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 9072 and volcelfatcel
roshan is only goodlooking in india period
Look at this true rate me website -
Roshan scored an 8.5/10 and was placed alongside Chris Hemsworth, now tell me Chris Hemsworth is only a chad in Byron Bay in Australia

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Roshan scored an 8.5/10 and was placed alongside Chris Hemsworth, now tell me Chris Hemsworth is only a chad in Byron Bay in Australia

in that dogshit list sendhil ramamurthy is above ian somerhalder

that list doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and StrangerDanger
in that dogshit list sendhil ramamurthy is above ian somerhalder

that list doesnt matter
Sendhil Ramamurthy only fails against Ian Somerhalder cause of skin colour, Ian Somerhalder has negative canthal tilt bad jaw(cause of bigonial width > bizygomatic width), and he has has rhinoplasty and jaw implants. Sendhil has better harmony and eye area with great harmony

Sendhil Ramamurthy only fails against Ian Somerhalder cause of skin colour, Ian Somerhalder has negative canthal tilt bad jaw(cause of bigonial width > bizygomatic width), and he has has rhinoplasty and jaw implants. Sendhil has better harmony and eye area with great harmony
dude this is complete bullshit

ian somerhalder is on a complete other level than sendhil

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and volcelfatcel
do you honestly think sendhil ramamurthy mogs chico, somerhalder and hemsworth
TRM is coping and giving them special treatment

• +1
Sendhil is very fucking good looking but can't compare to somerhalder or chico. Hemsworth is giga overrated though his brother Liam mogs way harder.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and StrangerDanger
Yeah, yeah everyone is coping except for you lowIQcel calling this drug addict looking bugger - "good looking" -

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
dude this is complete bullshit

ian somerhalder is on a complete other level than sendhil
Just cause of colouring. I know that makes a sub-conscious difference but just pure aesthetics, Sendhil is better

Sendhil is very fucking good looking but can't compare to somerhalder or chico. Hemsworth is giga overrated though his brother Liam mogs way harder.
Hemsworth has that eye area and everything ideal with good harmony and pheno and that frame,

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Salludon is just so damn fine, it's a shame he's balding.

• So Sad
If he is HTN, it's over for you, me and this whole forum. You guys just shit on him since he is indian lol, he is very good looking and appealing cus of exotic phenotype and coloring

@PrestonYnot already linked tinder experiments, you guys are so fucking delusional holy shit.
but facially he us high tier normie tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
they do bro, ive seen better

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I don’t think anyone comes close to him in India, his colouring, ratios, forward growth, frame is a rarity. Plus he is almost 6 feet tall, he is 181 cm without shoes on
Height part is cope, hella Indians are over 6ft tall

Height part is cope, hella Indians are over 6ft tall
Bruh, Indians aren’t that tall and nobody has that god tier frame like Hrithik, so it is you who is coping hard

Bruh, Indians aren’t that tall and nobody has that god tier frame like Hrithik, so it is you who is coping hard
Frame part, I agree but you must be a dumb fuck. Indians of Punjabi and Kerala Mallu descent AVERAGE a good 5'10 in the United states. In my family alone 40% of men are over 6ft It's 2021.

Hrithik is actually 5'11 1/2 and Salludon is a nobody with no proof of height or being natural
Salludon is probably frauding height and he´s certainly not natural, but he still mogs Hrithik tbh.

Frame part, I agree but you must be a dumb fuck. Indians of Punjabi and Kerala Mallu descent AVERAGE a good 5'10 in the United states. In my family alone 40% of men are over 6ft It's 2021.
Nutrition and climate affects height you doofus!, Indians are bound to be taller if they grow up in a western country like America. Average Indian height still is 5’5” for men and somewhere around 5’1” for women, so it is you who has to reconsider your stats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and SPFromNY914
curries and pakis absolutely throwing down in this thread lmfao

Salludon is probably frauding height and he´s certainly not natural, but he still mogs Hrithik tbh.
Salludon would be nothing if not for all of his jaw implants, orbital decompression, chin implants, cheek implants and rhinoplasty

salludon
Sallu1
IMG 20210521 074210 618
Sallu5
20210522 132445
Junaidzu
12331827 1210296245654000 1366056632 n
12338802 715116125292595 786720554 n 1

hrithik (most of these are the ones used on the tinder experiment)
Hrithik
Hrithikvid
Images   2021 05 28T223253062 1
Hrithik3
Hrithik5
Hrithik4

These are the pics I'm going to use for the omegle experiment. Any objections?

Also I think I'm just going to show all the pics at once cuz it will be more efficient. Plus it will help whoever is judging get a better overall idea of what each person looks like.

Attachments

• sallu3.png
    sallu3.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nutrition and climate affects height you doofus!, Indians are bound to be taller if they grow up in a western country like America. Average Indian height still is 5’5” for men and somewhere around 5’1” for women, so it is you who has to reconsider your stats
the Average Mallu Male in Kerala is not 5'5 you really some dumb nigga. Neither is the average Punjabi Male in Punjab or Kashmiri Male in Kashmir. All y'all other cow belt and other indian states dragging us down. Do your actual research bozo

roshan
most overrated curry
literally incel without fraud
just body halo
dindu pajeets suck him off cause blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Ryan

dogshit chart kek
they dont know how to rate

• +1
Salludon should get tattoos
Holy shit that’s peak smv

• Love it
salludon
View attachment 1153523View attachment 1153880View attachment 1153936View attachment 1153879View attachment 1153901View attachment 1153884View attachment 1153917

hrithik (most of these are the ones used on the tinder experiment)
View attachment 1153528View attachment 1153543View attachment 1153928View attachment 1153538View attachment 1153540View attachment 1153539

These are the pics I'm going to use for the omegle experiment. Any objections?

Also I think I'm just going to show all the pics at once cuz it will be more efficient. Plus it will help whoever is judging get a better overall idea of what each person looks like.
Post salludon’s natural, non-surgerymaxxed photos and then see who annihilates tinder

dogshit chart kek
they dont know how to rate
You too don’t know the difference between surgermaxxed and natty salludon, did I object?!

the Average Mallu Male in Kerala is not 5'5 you really some dumb nigga. Neither is the average Punjabi Male in Punjab or Kashmiri Male in Kashmir. All y'all other cow belt and other indian states dragging us down. Do your actual research bozo
roshan
most overrated curry
literally incel without fraud
just body halo
dindu pajeets suck him off cause blue eyes
Hrithik Roshan has green eyes and didn’t surgerymaxx like Sallufraudon, just lol at you you low IQcel who likes this -
81975A2B 502A 45A5 815A 4C3081F1B351

And not this -
12096FC5 EFE8 4899 BD90 008594650BA7

:lul::lul::lul::lul:, probably just facepalm and sit the corner of a wall

I talked about Indians on average, not just Kerala, Punjab and Kashmir

You know it's disingenuous when OP compare the best Instagram filtered videos and photos of someone in their 20s to a completely unfrauded video of someone in their 40s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
should have made votes publicly visible so i can block all the retards who voted roshan