Votes: 73 75.3%
  • hrithik roshan

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, StrangerDanger and Looks234
jfl when is he balding kek
it's his natural hairline
his reddit post history mentions him balding and hopping on substances that prevent balding bhai (yes I stalked him)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 9072
altough I think Salludon looks better, I must say that prime Roshan was a mogger, he has a great harmony and I can see why women like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, Ryan and volcelfatcel
Salludon PSL mogs, roshan SMV mogs

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Jfl at your low IQ if you think that ogre mog hrithik roshan

Salludon is fucking ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Jfl at your low IQ if you think that ogre mog hrithik roshan

Salludon is fucking ugly
but Pakistan copecels won't agree🤭🤣🤣🤣
Just lol at them, the one thing that they are proud off - "good looking people" and their biggest chad is a surgermaxxed incel:lul:

Salludon PSL mogs, roshan SMV mogs
Salludon surgerymaxxed to hood looks, while Hrithik is completely natural and still in the current scenario, beats him in colouring, frame, physique, talent etc.

Salludon surgerymaxxed to hood looks, while Hrithik is completely natural and still in the current scenario, beats him in colouring, frame, physique, talent etc.
Good looks*

altough I think Salludon looks better, I must say that prime Roshan was a mogger, he has a great harmony and I can see why women like him
Salludon surgermaxxed to look good, he would be invisible in front of Hrithik Roshan without surgerymaxxing. And Hrithik still beats him with colouring, harmony, frame, physique and talent etc.

You know it's disingenuous when OP compare the best Instagram filtered videos and photos of someone in their 20s to a completely unfrauded video of someone in their 40s
Exactly!, this guy "Ryan" is a Pakistani copcel. Salludon isn't just Instagram filter frauded, but also a surgermaxxed incel who got orbital decompression, chin implants, jaw implants, cheek implants, a nose bridge surgery and maybe lip fillers(not very sure cause his lips look more fuller these days). Prime Hrithik would mog unfrauded natty salludon to the milkyway and back:lul:

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
Hritihik is also racially pakistani , his gradparents are from pakistan punjab in gujranwala

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and AhmedBakr