Htn *larps* as 18 on tinder. Matches + likes

i dont live in oslo nor would i want to tell everyone here where i live jfl
Fair, just give an indicator of the city's size. Major, minor or town?

softmaxxing I mean, like skincare, losing bf, haircut, chewing etc. Not that grooming jfl
yeah my bf is around 17-19% rn, need better skin definitly and my hair is insanely high appeal where i live, to most other people it looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 7580
53 likes is alot tbh for a sub chad guy. many dont even get the half in a day, me included. i was coping with muuh picture Quality but u only have selfies also:feelskek: over:feelsrope:
i told you this forum was cope full of homosexuals and indians but you didnt listen :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, .👽. and Deleted member 7580
@Nobagger

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Try Italy
You will do very bad
how will that effect OP's current life in any form or fashion apart from maybe feeling "mogd"?

i told you this forum was cope full of homosexuals and indians but you didnt listen :lul:
“ nooo you need opry eyes to even get a glance from a woman” :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Looks234 and Johanjohan
“ nooo you need opry eyes to even get a glance from a woman” :soy::soy::soy:
Lmao these fucking psl3 indians on this forum man I cant believe the delusions :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, .👽. and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Try Italy
You will do very bad
what proof do you have that Italy is more diffucult? Arent italians arab-looking manlets

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
run JBW in med countries you will slay

Personal experience

Wrong
AADA9DA2 3FE5 49F2 8716 066F7E1E1A6B

• JFL
To have nordic halo you must have blonde hair and blue eyes
do prettyboys do bad in med countries
feel like the slayers over there are the more rugged tatted masculine dudes who pose shirtless showing off their abs

• +1
Reactions: gamma
do prettyboys do bad in med countries
feel like the slayers over there are the more rugged tatted masculine dudes who pose shirtless showing off their abs
Yes it's right

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yes i understand this now. my third eye is open.

hypergamy doesn't exist for whites. 99% here are non white or indian and making up autistic theories about muuh huntereyes.

meanwhile normie/htn nigga with 3 selfies slay on tinder:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 3 others
Yeah
How do you think he would do in Spain? Not SO well imo
he looks decent so he would do okay prob

but 50 likes almost assuredly no

• +1
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
Ltr =/= ons on tinder
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Try by yourself on Tinder
There's the worst male/female ratio and this is a statistic fact
Ok maybe thats true, ive never been to italy so i have no idea how it is.

It seems like in the west, the easiest countries are:
USA, nordic, canada, australia

and the most difficult are:
Italy, spain, uk(?)

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Italy, spain, uk(?)
how is uk difficult when so many indians are slaying there:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
how is uk difficult when so many indians are slaying there:feelskek:
well apparently girls there are ugly af compared to where we live

• +1
down syndrome and a fat bitch congrats

he looks decent so he would do okay prob

but 50 likes almost assuredly no
i put my height in my bio and ended up with 85 total likes in 26 hours

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
i put my height in my bio and ended up with 85 total likes in 26 hours
we are talking about in spain tho

but tbh dont worry about this shit jfl, ur doing fine enough

Italy, spain, uk(?)
Canada is prob easiest

• +1
@Nobagger
He has high appeal among JBs in Norway I feel. Not surprised he got a lot of matches, and that with only basement selfies

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant, oatmeal, Johanjohan and 1 other person
He has high appeal among JBs in Norway I feel. Not surprised he got a lot of matches, and that with only basement selfies
So do you :p your face is better than his

I did the same thing lmao

competition where i live is really huge though, and my area is usually filled with whites only. Can't rely purely on JBW here sadly...
when im 18 i'll try to tindermaxx. By then i would've alr done facepuller (orthodontic procedure). And other softmaxxing shit like gymcelling,hairmaxxing etc

• JFL
i got 12 in one day but here in UK things are brutal also i used on shitty pic lol

no tf they aren't lol. They're cute but arent stacies. Where do you live? If you live in a mid to large sized city, youll see chicks like this all over Tinder.
"another blackpill fact for you: there is no becky for me, all girls are stacies for me"

Sorry but I just don't believe this. You look like an emaciated twink and your pictures are terrible.

Maybe these girls accidentally matched you / are bored etc. You will never meet any of them IRL or have a chance at fucking them :lul:

• JFL
Sorry but I just don't believe this. You look like an emaciated twink and your pictures are terrible.

Maybe these girls accidentally matched you / are bored etc. You will never meet any of them IRL or have a chance at fucking them :lul:
Just they way it is

Cope you incel

View attachment 1565006

Didn't use pics from outside/that my mates took of me aka did not NTMaxx, wanted to see how many matches I could get in 24hrs purely from my face.

It's currently been 18 hours and I've gotten 53 likes, 5 of them being matches, DM'ed 2 of them, both responded. They are slightly above average looking in Norway.
Girl 1
View attachment 1565014 View attachment 1565015

Girl 2
View attachment 1565016View attachment 1565017
Currently larping as an 18 year old and I'm 17.

Gonna update you on how many I have in total in like 6 hours time, also :lul:23 year old ricer swiped right on me, asian gal got mega fetish on white boys, cougarmaxx?
View attachment 1565020
pretyboy potential

Getting matches is easy, especially in the first few days. But most women will ghost when you try to meet up in person and after the first few days, Tinder will make it very difficult for you to get matches to try to entice you to pay for Tinder Gold.

This is why Tinder is a scam. Yes, it works for some men but the amount of time you have to put into it is extremely high for what little you get in return. It works better in southeast asia though because of the very high SMV that white men have there. Even a very good looking guy doesn't get as much success in the west as a normie would get in Southeast Asia, simply because white women are less serious with online dating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kal-El and Johanjohan
Getting matches is easy, especially in the first few days. But most women will ghost when you try to meet up in person and after the first few days, Tinder will make it very difficult for you to get matches to try to entice you to pay for Tinder Gold.

This is why Tinder is a scam. Yes, it works for some men but the amount of time you have to put into it is extremely high for what little you get in return. It works better in southeast asia though because of the very high SMV that white men have there. Even a very good looking guy doesn't get as much success in the west as a normie would get in Southeast Asia, simply because white women are less serious with online dating.
No you are just ugly :lul::lul: a goodlooking guy can pull so many girls on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
No you are just ugly :lul::lul: a goodlooking guy can pull so many girls on tinder
Is this all you're able to say you fucking retard
2 months later and you're still posting the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Is this all you're able to say you fucking retard
2 months later and you're still posting the same shit
What do you want me to say? You have an underbite and you look like an IT worker

Do you think women in Ireland are all fucking psl6 chads? Do you think Ireland is full of supermodels?

What do you want me to say? You have an underbite and you look like an IT worker

Do you think women in Ireland are all fucking psl6 chads? Do you think Ireland is full of supermodels?
I've fucked over 30 girls from tinder so I don't see what point you're trying to make
You're acting like I said "I can't get girls from tinder than means girls don't fuck any guys from tinder"
You're responding to every post I make believing that's what I said when I never mentioned tinder in the first place, all I said was I used to get more responses on JB apps than I do now. Tinder is not a JB app

• +1
I've fucked over 30 girls from tinder so I don't see what point you're trying to make
You're acting like I said "I can't get girls from tinder than means girls don't fuck any guys from tinder"
You're responding to every post I make believing that's what I said when I never mentioned tinder in the first place, all I said was I used to get more responses on JB apps than I do now. Tinder is not a JB app
Teen girls these days like the tiktok look, the guys who are the most popular with teens have fringe/curtains and dress like tiktok guys

You still have a hairstyle and style that was trendy in 2015, but in 2022 the tiktok style is more popular among young girls. Obviously you will do worse.

You should go for older women because they still like the short hair and gymcel style.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4