Htn *larps* as 18 on tinder. Matches + likes

slightly above average?? Nigga those girls are a US 8-8.5. Two thirds of the ones here are fat and i'm not exaggerating. I have to leave the country
where are you from

@StreegeReturn @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
Definitively more. Esp for non maesthetic guys, on tinder at least.
I didnt wanted to hijack the thread of niko cuz he is a nice guy but i ran him he got like 50 likes in a day where i live, most of girls i also matched with that were replying to me but many didn’t to him. And not a single stacy in sight as expected. All below average to high tier becky.
One message first from a subhuman.
He lucked out on two main things :
- prettyboy cute vibe that is appreciated in north europe way more than rest of europe
- being in north europe with a nordic pheno that isn’t a failo one - like is most of « nerdic » too light pheno of guys there.

I genuinely expected him to mog me hard in both quality and quantity of matches and dtfness here. But it confirms my understanding of appeal dynamics
Thank you bro. You are actually a rational poster who takes time to analyse and field test things

It’s weird how much location can matter, thats the problem with this forum. People live in different countries and assume it’s the same rules in every country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Thank you bro. You are actually a rational poster who takes time to analyse and field test things

It’s weird how much location can matter, thats the problem with this forum. People live in different countries and assume it’s the same rules in every country
You’re welcome. I also tought looks were universal till i visited my hometown last summer. I was obese even.
The treatment was so insane that it made me realize it.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I didnt wanted to hijack the thread of niko cuz he is a nice guy but i ran him he got like 50 likes in a day where i live, most of girls i also matched with that were replying to me but many didn’t to him. And not a single stacy in sight as expected. All below average to high tier becky.
- prettyboy cute vibe that is appreciated in north europe way more than rest of europe
- being in north europe with a nordic pheno that isn’t a failo one - like is most of « nerdic » too light pheno of guys there.

I genuinely expected him to mog me hard in both quality and quantity of matches and dtfness here. But it confirms my understanding of appeal dynamics
I have no idea how Tinder works, I can also just post my pics on Tinder and set location to France or what?

• +1
You need tinder passport for that.
Sometimes its free but now you have to pay money.
Try yourself in toronto first its probably the hardest city in the world or top 3
id end up killing myself, ill take baby steps and start in my own country (Greece) but that might be too easy :ogre:. Then again appeal matters. I look kinda Nerdic (got 50% Greek, 40% Swedish, 10% left Norwegian+French in Gradient) so idk where that would work/wouldnt work:ogre: Any ideas?

• +1
Its really dependant and hard to make theories. The best is be genuine psl chad for it to work everywhere.
In toronto for example you have to be super white looking and hockey robust kind of guys. Prettyboys don’t do well.

In france main cities its the same , while being a chadlite « ethnic » aka south euro or med passing will makes you do good still but not below that level.
Your looks would do wonder if you are above average in the US for example.
I dont have any identity tbh, I have huge coloring failo, most users currently place me at 4.75-5, would be like 5.5+ softmaxxed (based on them). Im too masc to be pretty boy (lower third), and too prettyboy to be masc. Just be chad pill I guess:ogre:. I'll try random locations and experiments, ty :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 18840
I dont have any identity tbh, I have huge coloring failo, most users currently place me at 4.75-5, would be like 5.5+ softmaxxed (based on them). Im too masc to be pretty boy (lower third), and too prettyboy to be masc. Just be chad pill I guess:ogre:. I'll try random locations and experiments, ty :feelsokman:
Light eyes and glowing healthy skin are insanely underated. This alone can make u gain 1 point out of 10 normie scale if its striking enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Johanjohan

its complicated bro, nobody fucking knows

• +1
its complicated bro, nobody fucking knows
Also tinder elo can fuck you. But thats how the big picture is more or less for having done hundreds of xp

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Johanjohan
Also tinder elo can fuck you. But thats how the big picture is more or less for having done hundreds of xp
tinder elo? like matchmaking in dota wtf

• JFL
Light eyes and glowing healthy skin are insanely underated. This alone can make u gain 1 point out of 10 normie scale if its striking enough
I dont have the glowing part (redness), and I have red hair, my eyeme io is strangely performing exact same with clearer skin though, brutal :ogre:

• +1
I dont have the glowing part (redness), and I have red hair, my eyeme io is strangely performing exact same with clearer skin though, brutal :ogre:
Red hair is insane failo stop it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Red hair is insane failo stop it
Ik but idk what avenue to take , it's probably gonna be first melanotan 2 and hoping it darkens itself, otherwise just dye dark brown and use leave in conditioner or what its called

• +1
View attachment 1565006

Didn't use pics from outside/that my mates took of me aka did not NTMaxx, wanted to see how many matches I could get in 24hrs purely from my face.

It's currently been 18 hours and I've gotten 53 likes, 5 of them being matches, DM'ed 2 of them, both responded. They are slightly above average looking in Norway.
Girl 1
View attachment 1565014 View attachment 1565015

Girl 2
View attachment 1565016View attachment 1565017
Currently larping as an 18 year old and I'm 17.

Gonna update you on how many I have in total in like 6 hours time, also :lul:23 year old ricer swiped right on me, asian gal got mega fetish on white boys, cougarmaxx?
View attachment 1565020
I fucking love girl 2 pheno chubby faced blonde girl
Whore pheno

• JFL
2767856 1645888815810

>above average
not with that forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and oatmeal
53 likes in 24 hours is pretty pathetic come to think of it. Maybe it’s the small city falio

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
View attachment 1565006

Didn't use pics from outside/that my mates took of me aka did not NTMaxx, wanted to see how many matches I could get in 24hrs purely from my face.

It's currently been 18 hours and I've gotten 53 likes, 5 of them being matches, DM'ed 2 of them, both responded. They are slightly above average looking in Norway.
Girl 1

Girl 2

Gonna update you on how many I have in total in like 6 hours time, also :lul:23 year old ricer swiped right on me, asian gal got mega fetish on white boys, cougarmaxx?
View attachment 1565020
Girl 1 4PSL
Girl 2 3PSL

View attachment 1565006

Girl 1

Girl 2

View attachment 1565020
Also the asian mogs