Htn?

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
511
Reputation
194
16 6ft 15 percent bf
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-19-29-31-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-19-29-31-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver and Erdafritnib
Hmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and britishbomber
for how long does the filler last?
Probably about a year , but I’m 16 and a half rn
So when I’m 17.5 and they have worn off I’ll js wait 6 months and get it done professionally or get implants
 
  • +1
Reactions: draugr
htn if you fix your main flaws with surgeries, in this pic you’re hmtn
 
If that's htn I'm true Adam

You look like the average joe
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril and yetlet808
Face is still a little fat ngl but give it like another year and you'll be there as long as you keep up with eating training and whatever else it is that you're doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
Face is still a little fat ngl but give it like another year and you'll be there as long as you keep up with eating training and whatever else it is that you're doing
I don’t do any exercise at all I barely leave the house
I just eat in an agressive deficit like 300 cals a day at 6”0
I’ve lost over 25kg in the last 6 months
 
If that's htn I'm true Adam

You look like the average joe
Shut up uncle I mog you
Gtfo and go look after ur kids Deathnic albo
U been on this forum for nearly 4 years and your still recessed haha I’ve been on here for a few months and I’ve ascended more than you ever will
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4073.png
    IMG_4073.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 0
Shut up uncle I mog you
Gtfo and go look after ur kids Deathnic albo
U been on this forum for nearly 4 years and your still recessed haha I’ve been on here for a few months and I’ve ascended more than you ever will
Your face is chubby for starters

You just look like the average guy in the street. Not ugly but not handsome either
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Your face is chubby for starters

You just look like the average guy in the street. Not ugly but not handsome either
Well you rated me Lmtn in the first picture which was taken about 4 months ago
but now I am Hltn (average)?
If I was Lmtn then according to you how am I an average joe now I have grew a whole lower third and dropped over 10 percent in bodyfat
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4387.jpeg
    IMG_4387.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 0
Well you rated me Lmtn in the first picture which was taken about 4 months ago
but now I am Hltn (average)?
If I was Lmtn then according to you how am I an average joe now I have grew a whole lower third and dropped over 10 percent in bodyfat
Yeah lmtn is fair

Perhaps slightly above average
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Well you rated me Lmtn in the first picture which was taken about 4 months ago
but now I am Hltn (average)?
If I was Lmtn then according to you how am I an average joe now I have grew a whole lower third and dropped over 10 percent in bodyfat
Nothing changed btw

You are just under better lighting
 
Nothing changed btw

You are just under better lighting
Well I did diy chin and gonion filler and I think bsing my zygos made a difference if you look
Not to mention I dropped from 91kg to 72kg
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_09-30-2026 8-47-15 pm_1.mp4
    4 MB
Well I did diy chin and gonion filler and I think bsing my zygos made a difference if you look
Not to mention I dropped from 91kg to 72kg
Doesn't matter

You look ordinary and plain

Not handsome

Making minor autistic adjustments to your face doesn't change much. People won't even notice
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Yeah lmtn is fair

Perhaps slightly above average
Average Guy worldwide is an Indian/Chinese guy with t50 eyes , 5”7, recessed deathnic
Cut a white brother some slack
 
Doesn't matter

You look ordinary and plain

Not handsome

Making minor autistic adjustments to your face doesn't change much. People won't even notice
Lol clearly clueless
Name a single major flaw other than nose and infra orbitals
And people defo notice , millimetres is all that separates average men from chads
 
Average Guy worldwide is an Indian/Chinese guy with t50 eyes , 5”7, recessed deathnic
Cut a white brother some slack
I don't even consider them human

When I say average I mean the average white guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Lol clearly clueless
Name a single major flaw other than nose and infra orbitals
And people defo notice , millimetres is all that separates average men from chads
That's not how it works

having no major flaws doesn't make you handsome, it just makes you not ugly

You don't have handsome facial features and you never will
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel and kyril
That's not how it works

having no major flaws doesn't make you handsome, it just makes you not ugly

You don't have handsome facial features and you never will
You just have a lot of hate and don’t wanna see a brother succeed
I have good ratios good eye area and a good skull
I am handsome and your a middle aged ethnic
I slay virgin foids whilst you pay £250 a week taking out divorced women on tinder
Get a job and start a family btc
 
No, genetically I'm almost 100% European
Bro 3 percent of turkey is geographically europe
The other 97 percent is Middle Eastern and not a single Turkish person is white it’s a Muslim country stop coping
And in terms of your Albanian side the only people who class them as white is other Albanians
Ur 50 percent European and 0 percent white
 
You just have a lot of hate and don’t wanna see a brother succeed
I have good ratios good eye area and a good skull
I am handsome and your a middle aged ethnic
I slay virgin foids whilst you pay £250 a week taking out divorced women on tinder
Get a job and start a family btc
Not even hating

Haven't said a single hateful thing in this whole thread
 
Morphing just to me hltn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The lion doesn’t care about what other newgen normies have to say
I only accept criticism and advice from people who actually hold intellect
dnr greycel
 
Bro 3 percent of turkey is geographically europe
The other 97 percent is Middle Eastern and not a single Turkish person is white it’s a Muslim country stop coping
And in terms of your Albanian side the only people who class them as white is other Albanians
Ur 50 percent European and 0 percent white
Well my 23andme DNA results say otherwise

Came back almost 100% European
 
U are Saying I will never be handsome
That's not hateful

That's just a reality check

If I wanted to be hateful you would have seen a monster in this thread
 
No, you're bloated as fuck.
Idc about what a TikTok boy who joined last week with the username brutalbps has to say
I’m not bloated I’m js not lean
my skull is bigger than any one of your ancestors greycel
 
The lion doesn’t care about what other newgen normies have to say
I only accept criticism and advice from people who actually hold intellect
dnr greycel
How dare YOU call me graySELL :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 
That's not hateful

That's just a reality check

If I wanted to be hateful you would have seen a monster in this thread
Lol what’s that last bit supposed to mean
And idk how I’m not handsome though im above average i have a good skull , green eyes a good eye area ideal ratios
I need a rhinoplasty for sure but I am handsome and above average
You are defo hypocritical tho you say I’m an average joe but you rated my before picture above average
But now I have grew a Lower third made my mouth 3mm wider hopped on some bullshit cope hydrocortisone to shrink my nose and lost 20kg you call me an average joe
 
Idc about what a TikTok boy who joined last week with the username brutalbps has to say
I’m not bloated I’m js not lean
my skull is bigger than any one of your ancestors greycel
You look like a gerbil nigga. Taken one too many dicks it seems. You're a grey also lmao greyer than grey faggot kys.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
Lol what’s that last bit supposed to mean
And idk how I’m not handsome though im above average i have a good skull , green eyes a good eye area ideal ratios
I need a rhinoplasty for sure but I am handsome and above average
You are defo hypocritical tho you say I’m an average joe but you rated my before picture above average
But now I have grew a Lower third made my mouth 3mm wider hopped on some bullshit cope hydrocortisone to shrink my nose and lost 20kg you call me an average joe
Yeah you are above average. Slightly above average lmtn. Not handsome tho and not even close to htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
You look like a gerbil nigga. Taken one too many dicks it seems. You're a grey also lmao greyer than grey faggot kys.
Haha dumbass no one cares what a dude who has been here for a week has to say
Go take your bullshit somewhere else pussy
 
Yeah you are above average. Slightly above average lmtn. Not handsome tho and not even close to htn
My mom said I am handsome brother , stop being mean to me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
Haha dumbass no one cares what a dude who has been here for a week has to say
Go take your bullshit somewhere else pussy
Okay bloatcel. Put down the Doritos you fat cunt
 

Attachments

  • images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Okay bloatcel. Put down the Doritos you fat cunt
Nice eye area uncle 😂😂 I brutalise you in every metric
I have double your dimo 60 percent more harmony
you have no infras ur pfl is narrower than your cock you have a Jewish nose and you look like a caveman
I mog you to death my skull is 2x ur size and you get terrad by a teenager
Go start a family IF YOU CAN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hop off grandad I’ll fuck your ass
If you had brown eyes you’d be subhuman
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_09-30-2026 9-15-37 pm_1.mov
    5.9 MB
You need more dimorphism, also facial angularity looking an uncanny level of sharp
Yeah I’m working on the dimo I’m only 16 anyway I’ll hop on gear soon and I’m tryna get leaner aswel
But having low dimo is optimal for me because my girlfriends range from the age of 14-17
When I’m unc I’ll hop on roids and get double jaw surgery
And my face angulairty isn’t uncanny I js have decent gonions
My dimo was high when i used to rock a stubble
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Nice eye area uncle 😂😂 I brutalise you in every metric
I have double your dimo 60 percent more harmony
you have no infras ur pfl is narrower than your cock you have a Jewish nose and you look like a caveman
I mog you to death my skull is 2x ur size and you get terrad by a teenager
Go start a family IF YOU CAN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hop off grandad I’ll fuck your ass
If you had brown eyes you’d be subhuman
Mog your bloodline 10 x over nigga, no comparison. I actually got htn rates also, meanwhile people just calling you a fat fuck 😂
 

Attachments

  • 6909755_dsdsdsdcc.jpg
    6909755_dsdsdsdcc.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Yeah I’m working on the dimo I’m only 16 anyway I’ll hop on gear soon and I’m tryna get leaner aswel
But having low dimo is optimal for me because my girlfriends range from the age of 14-17
When I’m unc I’ll hop on roids and get double jaw surgery
And my face angulairty isn’t uncanny I js have decent gonions
My dimo was high when i used to rock a stubble
Lol bimax won’t give you any aesthetic improvements unless it’s medically necessary which for you is unlikely. Implants have better ROI and are less invasive. I don’t know why everyone thinks bimax is some magic chad surgery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

αяєѕση
Replies
7
Views
83
G3r9n
G3r9n
S
Replies
19
Views
169
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
LittlePoopypants
Replies
20
Views
126
bibodude
B
FoidDemolisher67
Replies
4
Views
24
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
BrachyBoneMogger
Replies
55
Views
464
BrachyBoneMogger
BrachyBoneMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top