BrachyBoneMogger
Luminary
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2023
- Posts
- 4,633
- Reputation
- 4,288
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
days frYou're genetically blessed since your skull structure looks developed
Development is almost always outside of geneticsYou're genetically blessed since your skull structure looks developed
Looking good
im pretty sure i saw you on tt
Higher resolution Aesthetics Waiting
How come?Yeah lhtn
Side not as good as front tho
lol I don’t even look similar to him why do I even get compared to himHigher resolution Aesthetics Waiting
first good take from a greyDevelopment is almost always outside of genetics

Nah but Bonemass is lowk geneticfirst good take from a grey
in my opinion it's about early development. any pheno could have great bonemassNah but Bonemass is lowk genetic
Can I ask why u think uncanny?Defo lhtn but kinda uncanny still looking good bro DWBI
Well you look like you've had botox large lips and so on like your masculine and feminine at the same time but it's very good id sayCan I ask why u think uncanny?
What is DWBI?Well you look like you've had botox large lips and so on like your masculine and feminine at the same time but it's very good id say
Dont worry bout itWhat is DWBI?
lol I don’t even look similar to him why do I even get compared to him
A little but his eye area is absolutely nukedView attachment 5699029 common you dont see resemblance?
this guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.View attachment 5699029 common you dont see resemblance?
nah hes a copper also usses harsh light so we cant see his real skin qualitythis guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
He looks better now than that picthis guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
lhtn-mhtn you look good bro, your side is kinda holding you back
How am I a fraud loli would say lmtn cause ur a fraud and kys
U can kinda immediately tell he’d look worse in personi would say lmtn cause ur a fraud and kys
I’m always told I look way better in person whatU can kinda immediately tell he’d look worse in person
It’s a thing you pick up on faces


So it's uncanny and "very good" at the same time?Well you look like you've had botox large lips and so on like your masculine and feminine at the same time but it's very good id say
What’s stopping me?
everythingWhat’s stopping me?
yoo TikTok boy I know you
I dont think he has ever claimed top 5% facially, and fat grafting defo improved him, but he needs another session + other shit done. But as much as I've heard he slays so who cares.this guy claims hes a top 5% facially, I guess I should geomaxx to taiwan and delude myself im not a fat graft victim but a chad instead.
Black eyebrows look strange on me I’ve already triedyoo TikTok boy I know you
I think you are defo htn , your gonions are good but you look like a blockhead so try shrink ur massaters for angularity
and if I was you I’d dye eyelashes and eyebrows black for sure
And ofc the hair on ur head to match it
and get that sit off ur forehead ur overall fwhr is already too wide
Having a fringe makes it even worse + it’s immature asf
Being top 5% facially isn’t even good lol I’d say l mtn is top 5%I dont think he has ever claimed top 5% facially, and fat grafting defo improved him, but he needs another session + other shit done. But as much as I've heard he slays so who cares.
LMAO the average guy is top 5% facially?Being top 5% facially isn’t even good lol I’d say l mtn is top 5%
Same with me this is my eyebrows I use the darkest shade of brunette now and they look pretty much black but not to the point where they look fake yk what I meanBlack eyebrows look strange on me I’ve already tried
Idk every guy I see irl is recessed and fat ong it’s too 5 - 10%LMAO the average guy is top 5% facially?
That's like saying 6ft3 isn't top tier height because the average guy is 6ft3...
I like the drive to improve but lets not be delusional, MTN is like top 40% and thats being generous tbh.