We finally HTN?

Same with me this is my eyebrows I use the darkest shade of brunette now and they look pretty much black but not to the point where they look fake yk what I mean
Also I love ur TikTok videos brah I follow you crazy seeing u on here (although ur open about being on forums )
W mogga
 
  • Love it
Reactions: britishbomber
Last bump innit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tool
I dont think he has ever claimed top 5% facially, and fat grafting defo improved him, but he needs another session + other shit done. But as much as I've heard he slays so who cares.
So we all should move to Mumbai by this logic and RP top1% front chad face?
Its settled, Im geomaxxing for sex on demand from DA and living off of reaction racebait content income. :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
Lmfao u always used to flames me in dms and challenge me on mog battles:lul::lul:, u look the same since then, 6.2-6.3
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrachyBoneMogger
So we all should move to Mumbai by this logic and RP top1% front chad face?
Its settled, Im geomaxxing for sex on demand from DA and living off of reaction racebait content income. :feelskek:
It’s all a mentality
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
OP Htn?
2
Replies
59
Views
295
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
chiggerbite87
Replies
2
Views
48
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
αяєѕση
Replies
7
Views
83
G3r9n
G3r9n
S
Replies
19
Views
169
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
LittlePoopypants
Replies
20
Views
126
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top