Huge mewing news!!

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Ok so mewing works. But here’s some catches. If you apply too much force in the back of your tongue. You will suffer the same fate as I did. Which is your bite will become overbiteish. The only solution is to focus more on the front to correct the imbalance. Got an answer from John mew and he’s such a good guy.

I thumb pulled and managed to move maxilla but it left my lower jaw behind slightly more than it should due to my forces being all on the back maxilla section.

Learn my mistakes and improve.
619FDDEA 32D2 4118 B13A 36890CF155B0
5217307B 4546 4012 B33B DDF1653247C1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Lmao, Deleted member 7785 and 2 others
Images 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Depressed Twink, shimada and 4 others
>mewing
>works
Source

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2810, Alexanderr and 6 others
B2790885 5F92 4A9A 8BA2 B8CE52E0589C

My chin is not recessed. It’s my mandible which is incorrectly inclined and set back due to my maxilla being forward. If I can correct my tongue posture to rest more force on the pre maxilla. I’ll be able to correct my jaw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 136771

My chin is not recessed. It’s my mandible which is incorrectly inclined and set back due to my maxilla being forward. If I can correct my tongue posture to rest more force on the pre maxilla. I’ll be able to correct my jaw.

Bro, this line is not straight, what is your IQ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Stingray, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
So did your maxilla grow too far forward causing your jaw to sit behind? Are you able to make yourself underbite still?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
9385ECD4 F95E 448D BB1C AA7C0C88EDB3

So did your maxilla grow too far forward causing your jaw to sit behind? Are you able to make yourself underbite still?
Yeah. If I move lower jaw forward. My jaw is instantly improved and I looked forward grown. But because of my mistakes. I made my maxilla too far forward and downward due to not placing the pre maxilla forces correctly

Not only does this explain my nose. Mid face and jaw. But it explains everything I ever wanted to know about my face.

I either get surgery or I correct my posture and tongue to adapt to the correct position and gradually improve my bite.
Bro, this line is not straight, what is your IQ?
The line shouldn’t be focused on. It’s the only copy of the picture I have. What should be focused on is the mandible in relation to the maxilla. My maxilla is forward but slightly rotated downward. My chin is grown but my mandible is set back.

I’m not genetically recessed. I have more potential and I’m determined to realize that potential

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Luke LLL
So basically just make sure to apply the same pressure on the front as you do on the back end of your palate?

@DrTony
@Cretinous
@KrissKross
@Wincel
@im_still_here

thoughts?

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
So basically just make sure to apply the same pressure on the front as you do on the back end of your palate?
Yes. I kept promoting the back of the tongue and it’s no wonder everyone has been not getting improvements. I did say the whole tongue but I didn’t tell people (not intentionally ) that their front tongue should be just as equal as the root.

So I’m seeing people complaining about not getting changes in their jaw due to mass miss information being spread. Also people are suctioning their maxilla downwards due to the incorrect forces being applied.

This is why chintuck is important and it helps a lot in applying the correct forces

This ain’t just me either. Many youtubers have said this. Root tongue focus. Not whole tongue focus. Really driving home the posture too

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
I suffer from same problem, I developed an overbite and now if I move my lower jaw forward face looks good but when I touch my back teeths chin looks recessed 😭

Yes. I kept promoting the back of the tongue and it’s no wonder everyone has been not getting improvements. I did say the whole tongue but I didn’t tell people (not intentionally ) that their front tongue should be just as equal as the root.

So I’m seeing people complaining about not getting changes in their jaw due to mass miss information being spread. Also people are suctioning their maxilla downwards due to the incorrect forces being applied.

This is why chintuck is important and it helps a lot in applying the correct forces

This ain’t just me either. Many youtubers have said this. Root tongue focus. Not whole tongue focus. Really driving home the posture too
Alright, thanks Austin

I suffer from same problem, I developed an overbite and now if I move my lower jaw forward face looks good but when I touch my back teeths chin looks recessed 😭
Yep. The solutions are get a appliance to help assist. Correct the posture and tongue. Or surgery. Your choice. I’d prefer to do it as naturally as I can do I’ll be focusing on thumb pulling that area and tongue posture and chin tuck

Yep. The solutions are get a appliance to help assist. Correct the posture and tongue. Or surgery. Your choice. I’d prefer to do it as naturally as I can do I’ll be focusing on thumb pulling that area and tongue posture and chin tuck
How to thumb pull? Will you please elaborate?

[Discussion] Huge mewing news!!
Can you please stay on topic and actually help the conversation instead of being an insufferable ass hole
How to thumb pull? Will you please elaborate?
Watch my video. But make sure to focus more on the front and out wards. Or just tongue posture.

I know you dislike me. But this information can help a lot of people. I’m trying to spread this

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and KrissKross
I have a question. I had an overbite as a young teenager which was corrected with braces. My bite is now normal but my lower lip is noticeably behind my upper lip which makes me look recessed/overbitish. Why is that? Any theories about this @MewKing?

Could you explain how's mewing even comparable to thumbpulling? I may not understood it (the latter) correctly, but logically the force of your fucking arm pulling/pushing the bone is many times higher than that of a silly tongue. And I mean hard mewing.

stop trying to convince people that it works, waste of time

just do what you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 2227
I have a question. I had an overbite as a young teenager which was corrected with braces. My bite is now normal but my lower lip is noticeably behind my upper lip which makes me look recessed/overbitish. Why is that? Any theories about this @MewKing?
Well braces nearly all the time just correct the cosmetic aspects by just adjusting the teeth not the jaws and maxilla.
Could you explain how's mewing even comparable to thumbpulling? I may not understood it (the latter) correctly, but logically the force of your fucking arm pulling/pushing the bone is many times higher than that of a silly tongue. And I mean hard mewing.
Yes. Thumb pulling did something to my maxilla. It looks good from the front but it fucked my mandible in relation. Thumb pulling is a newer idea. John mew thinks I’m weird but interesting he didn’t really object to it. He just said it’s unheard of.

Regardless. Use this information to improve yourself.

mewing haha

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 1862
Hey new king don't worry, your thumb pulling method was also mentioned in aryuveda this is a remedie in ayurveda😁

Well braces nearly all the time just correct the cosmetic aspects by just adjusting the teeth not the jaws and maxilla.
Obviously but did braces eliminate the possibility of ever being able to correct this? Moving my lower jaw forward (to make my lips even) for example would cause an underbite. How can I correct this issue? I have above average ramus length and an okay gonial angle but this lip/chin recession thing really bothers me because it looks awful. I constantly jut my lower jaw out to not look as bad when I'm in public.

Send proof that mewing works for people in 20s.

Ok so mewing works. But here’s some catches. If you apply too much force in the back of your tongue. You will suffer the same fate as I did. Which is your bite will become overbiteish. The only solution is to focus more on the front to correct the imbalance. Got an answer from John mew and he’s such a good guy.

I thumb pulled and managed to move maxilla but it left my lower jaw behind slightly more than it should due to my forces being all on the back maxilla section.

Learn my mistakes and improve. View attachment 136760View attachment 136761
Austin? So you actually are astro sky?

mewing is cope

@MewKing

get frankel regulator on your lower jaw asap

• +1
Reactions: MewKing
Do you still chew? In what method

A lot of other mistakes is that people chew to much and don't bite enough.

There are idiots out there grinding their back teeth out with falim gum.

Fucking lol if you think its natural for you sit there chewing in one place for 1 hour each day.

Your teeth were also designed to bite aka you should be biting and chewing tough foods not just chewing gum.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Seriously? Again a thread about mewing? How many times do you need to be told that this stuff doesn't work, its all bullshit. And members who claim it does, they indirectly want to scum you

Mewing probably works if you're still in puberty. After that it's going to be much slower.
Still much better than mouthbreathing which looks dumb in itself.
Mewing is not about getting model looks, it's about preventing becoming ugly by mouthbreathing or destroying your teeth with your tongue.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and ExCel

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Are you @"Astro Sky"?
What do you think about belt facepulling?

it's all a cope except the rope

I sent you a private message on IG, open it up.

Learn my mistakes and improve. View attachment 136760View attachment 136761
is this the real astro or a larper?
bro ive been hard mewing and facepulling now my maxilla is almost too wide for my mandible da fuck am i meant to do now?

What’s your name?
why so anxious? Do you get hate messages?

I won't reveal my IG on here, I just want to know if you're actually astrosky or not.

I have sent astrosky a message where I asked him if this account here is actually you. You will know who I am once you open up the message like a decent human being.

I won't reveal my IG on here, I just want to know if you're actually astrosky or not.

I have sent astrosky a message where I asked him if this account here is actually you. You will know who I am once you open up the message like a decent human being.
I see no message and I’m not anxious. Seems your the one being anxious. I checked all my my message which are many. Unless you sent it to the wrong account.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I see no message and I’m not anxious. Seems your the one being anxious. I checked all my my message which are many. Unless you sent it to the wrong account.
Yo Astro it's Chaku( that Indian guy who spams knife emojis 🔪) from your server, how you doing man? Why are you on this site lately?

Give me a hint? Can’t find you
Yo Astro it's Chaku( that Indian guy who spams knife emojis 🔪) from your server, how you doing man? Why are you on this site lately?
Hey I was spreading mewing and shit. Not very liked here though. It’s ok. I won’t be here much longer. Just doing my thing

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
View attachment 136771

Surely you have made enough shekels from jewtube to get BSSO by now.

Last edited: