Human behavior is not driven by incentives

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Human beings are just biomechanical constructs that behave in accordance to their instincts. So called "incentives" play little part of why people do the things they do. Otherwise everybody would be this highly rational individual free of any egotism or other stupid bullshit. It also explains why the 2 genders behave as they do, or why there are so many people who make shortsighted decisions that screw them over in the long term.

JFL at mainstream social and economic theories and their assumption of "incentives".

Low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: superighteous and Wincel
JFL at listening to "psychologists". They are the biggest pseudoscientists ever. Just recently masculinity was declared a mental illness by them. I am not making this up. They actually declared masculinity a mental illness lmao.

Just look around you. How many people actually behave in ways that are good for them in the bigger scheme of things? How many fat people stop eating food because they know it's bad for them? How many alcoholics stop drinking because they know it's bad for them? How many women stop sleeping with chad in favor of a strong stable marriage because that's what is better for them in the bigger scheme of things? How many normie men choose to not trust women because of female nature vs the ones who do and get screwed over?

Just face it. Human beings behave in pre-programmed ways and don't have that much control over themselves. They respond to natural desires, not incentives.

People respond to incentives that aim to satisfy their immediate desires that aren't necessarily in their long term interest.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
JFL at listening to "psychologists". They are the biggest pseudoscientists ever. Just recently masculinity was declared a mental illness by them. I am not making this up. They actually declared masculinity a mental illness lmao.

Just look around you. How many people actually behave in ways that are good for them in the bigger scheme of things? How many fat people stop eating food because they know it's bad for them? How many alcoholics stop drinking because they know it's bad for them? How many women stop sleeping with chad in favor of a strong stable marriage because that's what is better for them in the bigger scheme of things? How many normie men choose to not trust women because of female nature vs the ones who do and get screwed over?

Just face it. Human beings behave in pre-programmed ways and don't have that much control over themselves. They respond to natural desires, not incentives.

I doubt evolutionary psychologists were part of the Gillette marketing team.
Here is the broad answer to most of your questions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_mismatch

I recommend pirating them otherwise they only cost 300$ total.
If I can't find them in my uni library and public library I'll pirate them.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
people aren't rational