Humanity is the devil

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Nature was doing fine until mankind took over and especially before the industrial revolution happened. Every single day we are going more and more downhill. The West is falling, and it won't be as we expected it will. The world we live in currently can not be maintained long term and eventually nature will find it's way and fight back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned and RedKeyboard
Nature was doing fine until mankind took over and especially before the industrial revolution happened. Every single day we are going more and more downhill. The West is falling, and it won't be as we expected it will. The world we live in currently can not be maintained long term and eventually nature will find it's way and fight back.
confirmed modern german soy boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Balkancel and RedKeyboard
confirmed modern german soy boy
No I'm not a soyboy if anything I"m the opposite. But it's true, since mankind has increased and overpopulation has occured as a whole everything has gone to shit.

No I'm not a soyboy if anything I"m the opposite. But it's true, since mankind has increased and overpopulation has occured as a whole everything has gone to shit.
This entire thread sounds like american liberal talking points which is why I believe modern germany has raised soy boys.

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
JFL at OP.

Humans = Part of Nature

Mankind didn't take over in the Industrial Revolution - We've been changing stuff for millennia.

"The West is falling, and it won't be as we expected it will." - What do you mean by this? The expected has happened, and they have taken over as expected, and subverted traditional values. Philosophers have been warning of this for more than decades.

"Nature will find it's way and fight back" - Humanity will wipe itself out, and if the Earth is still here, it will heal and repeat another life cycle.

At the end of the day, all of us will probably be dead before the worst of the worst gets here, so why worry?

#GovernmentMandatedLatinaGirlFriend2020

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Nature was doing fine until mankind took over

Humans are literally the only species that created laws saying you can't just instantly kill other members of your kind to take their resources and women. Bad as humans are they are nowhere near the worst species.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
It's been a slow and steady decline ever since we deviated from what we evolved to be: hunters. We aren't meant to be farmers and peasants. Agricultural revolution cucked as hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
fuck humanity. most people are pieces of shit. I just want to live with my oneitis in peace and enjoy her for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fuck humanity. most people are pieces of shit. I just want to live with my oneitis in peace and enjoy her for the rest of my life.
This. I just want to enjoy life with my girlfriend and her boyfriend and their son :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685