Hunter abs vs. regular abs

Dumb niggers don't realise that it barely matters. No whore is going to look at your abs and think "hmmmm he doesn't have hunter abs with a lateral ngle of 3.919191° tilted down so I can't fuck him"

• WTF
Reactions: thecel

vertically compact hunter abs

bro really said these are prey abs jfl, literally 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% symmetry and insertion.

Also ideal shape and insertion:
E2d2c807eb59616b00ee91804c5964fc
How to look like jeff seid
9bcaec089f399251c143e9305505ba65

tbh women dont give af to them abs are abs but i'm a perfectionist

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
insertions at sternum (pectus excavatum = worse abs?)
Thats what causes variances in ab shape?

what would you say influences these insertions, whats the cause of variances ?

• +1
Hunter

• +1
Thats what causes variances in ab shape?

what would you say influences these insertions, whats the cause of variances ?
In my investigations I believe posture plays a big role in how the ribcage/sternum is developed and/or maintained.

If you do not keep organ volume upheld to expand the ribcage, it will "deflate" and result in what I would call sinking or downshifting of much of your soft tissue volume. When you do a stomach vacuum, this brings some of the volume upwards into your chest, you know when you puff your chest out, inflating and bringing the sternum outward?

When the volume is maintained, the collar bones are supported in a way that they grow straight allowing adequate expansion of the shoulder joints -> plenty of room for the ribcage to grow in all directions. The more projected and higher the foot of the sternum, the more length your abs are stretched, the more sleek the abs.

Recessed sternum causes rib flaring due to inadequate organ volume, this means poor bone support causing changes in how the individual abdominal muscles insert, so sometimes in mild collapsed chest you'll see a bit a of a "negative tilt" kinda like canthal tilt but for the first couple rows of abs.

For the most ab length for ottermaxxing thats in your control, I believe its most dependent on spinal posture, particularly lumbar spine. When I wake up I have more a slender look despite habitually being short torso'd, so resting your back or doing inverted hanging to releive tension on your spine would be a good habit.

The other factor relies on the pubis, the lower it is, the more torso volume is displaced giving a more sleeker and slender set of abs. When I say slender Im not talking about twink kinda stuff, its simple a net positive that makes for a good base wrether or not it undergoes muscular hypertrophy.

Some muscles that were underdeveloped will stay that way, no amount of exercise can make it grow, for example, my top right ab is so underdeveloped that it might as well be considered atrophied since childhood.

So thats some of my take on abs...

tldr: upholding organ volume in rib cage gud habitz

• +1
  • +1