'Hunter' eye area doesn't seem to be that important?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
If you look at all of the top top slayers off all time, Johnny Depp, Harry styles, Zayn, Shawn mendes, they seem to just have advanced maxilla mandibles and zygos.

Now I'm not saying they don't have good eye areas, their eyes are good because of the undereye support you can subconsciously see as the maxilla pushes forward. But they don't have squinty lower lids, hunter cheek or brow bones.

Now Jordan Barrett has one of the hunterest eye areas in the world but his bone structure isn't that impeccable, he's quite bloated with small ramus, and he's not considered on the best

Jordan Barrett looks feminine as hell (androgynous model)

Hunter eyes are a meme glorified the model industry. Lookism is obsessed with it becauase its easy distinguishable and "hunter alpha" whatever. Every slayer i've know in real life except one has had a little bit of upper eyelid exposure, good undereye support. But not "hunter eyes"

Hunter eyes are a meme glorified the model industry. Lookism is obsessed with it becauase its easy distinguishable and "hunter alpha" whatever. Every slayer i've know in real life except one has had a little bit of upper eyelid exposure, good undereye support. But not "hunter eyes"
cope

hunter eyes are really best trait that a man can have

my teacher have it with blue eyes+extremely hooded

it fucking haloes him so much

cope

...I have very hunter eyes

Hunter eyes, bug eyes are both memes. It's about facial harmony. You can look good with bug eyes and bad with hunter eyes.

Hunter eyes, bug eyes are both memes. It's about facial harmony. You can look good with bug eyes and bad with hunter eyes.
shutterstock_9786776ev.jpg

so you think he wont ascend so hard with hunter eyes?

sure buddy

shutterstock_9786776ev.jpg

so you think he wont ascend so hard with hunter eyes?

sure buddy
His eye area is fucked up to begin with. He has little upper eyelid exposure and still looks bad. Any other person with little upper eyelid exposure would look good if he had harmony.

If you look at all of the top top slayers off all time, Johnny Depp, Harry styles, Zayn, Shawn mendes, they seem to just have advanced maxilla mandibles and zygos.

Now I'm not saying they don't have good eye areas, their eyes are good because of the undereye support you can subconsciously see as the maxilla pushes forward. But they don't have squinty lower lids, hunter cheek or brow bones.

Now Jordan Barrett has one of the hunterest eye areas in the world but his bone structure isn't that impeccable, he's quite bloated with small ramus, and he's not considered on the best
in my opinion we shouldn't rate famous singers and actors. girls love them because they are famous, not mainly because of their look.
look at all instagram influencers who became famous just with theit face

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
in my opinion we shouldn't rate famous singers and actors. girls love them because they are famous, not mainly because of their look.
look at all instagram influencers who became famous just with theit face
-Most famous people are good looking
-Good looking actors like Christian Bale and Liam Hemsworth aren't heartthrobs

cope

Let me just correct you there

facial harmony is really the best trait that a man can have

And yes, hunter eyes can be an attractive trait. But my point was mainly that its not superior to a "not hunter eyes" eye area.
Having hunter eyes doesn't necessarily make you attractive, and you dont't need it to have an attractive face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Let me just correct you there

facial harmony is really the best trait that a man can have

And yes, hunter eyes can be an attractive trait. But my point was mainly that its not superior to a "not hunter eyes" eye area.
Having hunter eyes doesn't necessarily make you attractive, and you dont't need it to have an attractive face.
Nope maxilla is better

Siberian husky bondi vet tv series official site

How can SHE resist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Never_Began
So you're comparing a side camera shot of somr bald Jew child to a professional pic of a celebrity. Plus you can already see the kid is good looking and his maxilla isn't even top tier cause the big nose.

Facial harmony = How good looking the guy looks to other men. It's all about maxilla and proportions for attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: SLA