Hunter Eyes via Botox (High IQ users GTFIH)

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Obviously, it’s fairly well known here of the blackpilled practice of botox being injected into the temporalis in order to lower the eyebrows, and skin/fat between the brows and eyelids to hood your eyes and thus reduce UEE.
My question is; what’s the optimal shape that one should go for?
I have a slight arch in my brow, and will mainly be having that lowered to have my eyebrows more straight. They’re currently positively tilted, but I personally think I’d rather closer to neutral, so long as it can fraud more prominent supras; which can increase perceived lateral canthus length (by creating that “crease” that is a prerequisite for a good eye area imo).
Relevant threads;
My goal;
7A947C1E DE92 4269 B38A 3C2288711A34

(Yeah I know, I need darker brows, I’ve just started using dark brown dye as opposed to medium brown :Comfy: )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, redmaxx, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
hunter eyes are a meme jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xeqri, Heinrich Schmidt, Whitepill_Saint and 7 others
do you think its possible to relax just the inside of the muscle so that the inner eyebrow drops and the outer stays the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SteveRogers
do you think its possible to relax just the inside of the muscle so that the inner eyebrow drops and the outer stays the same?
That’s exactly what I’d want, do we have an additional info on this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger and Mr. President
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, sportsmogger, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Good post. Bookmarked

• Love it
  • JFL
an important trade off tho is eyelashes. If you want that fold your eyelashes go 404
True, however my lashes are quite long (but light, when I dye them they’re almost too dark and long), so they aren’t hidden as much, and add to that halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Mr. President
True, however my lashes are quite long (but light, when I dye them they’re almost too dark and long), so they aren’t hidden as much, and add to that halo.
then i wish you the best of luck

• +1
  • JFL
@WanderingBurro please bless me with some knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Hooding is already good, you need projection and definition with supra implants

Source: I saw your face pic on discord
Agree 100%, this is just my temporary fix.

• JFL
I got the fillers for this bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
So high iq my low iq brain can't comprehend this

• JFL
So high iq my low iq brain can't comprehend this
It’s simply, just botox to relax the muscle that continuously raise our eyebrows, allowing for them to lower.

• JFL
almond eyes>hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Whitepill_Saint and SteveRogers
almond eyes>hunter eyes
Depends, but either is a heap better than a lack of supraorbital prominence, this will give the illusion of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and |Daddy_Zygos|
  • JFL
Orbital implants are a much better option, fillers give an obvious autistic look
You already have a good bond structure try it and post results

• +1
  • JFL
Orbital implants are a much better option, fillers give an obvious autistic look
You already have a good bond structure try it and post results
Yeah of course, this is botox btw, nothing to do with fillers.
My long term solution is supras + infras, but that’s not going to be for at least 1-2 years, this is a great temporary short term option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Feliezzx
Yeah of course, this is botox btw, nothing to do with fillers.
My long term solution is supras + infras, but that’s not going to be for at least 1-2 years, this is a great temporary short term option.
Yup thats what I said; also use minox on your brows and grow your lashes

• +1
  • JFL
you'll end up looking chinky.

t. have lots of fat around my eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Whitepill_Saint and SteveRogers
Yup thats what I said; also use minox on your brows and grow your lashes
100% I use minox currently, I naturally have really long and dense brows + lashes, but they’re super light, so dying them is a huge halo for me.
I’m also utilising the eye lightening method and already seeing some form of results, so I’m thinking that my eye area can ascend to the point of being an actual halo.
D0C025B4 332E 4153 BF75 9D28D3451CFE

This is my full face, gonna ascend hard over the next few weeks.
Gonna try to drop 5kgs before December 1st, so I’ll lose any bloat and facial fat that’s holding me back currently.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and humanoidsub7
you'll end up looking chinky.

t. have lots of fat around my eyes.
That’s what I want, my end goal is supras + infras + some fat transfered to address any remaining UEE (or at least to the point of a small, attractive, amount of UEE).

• JFL
That’s what I want, my end goal is supras + infras + some fat transfered to address any remaining UEE (or at least to the point of a small, attractive, amount of UEE).

.org thinks I'm mongolian.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Nebula, SteveRogers and 2 others
100% I use minox currently, I naturally have really long and dense brows + lashes, but they’re super light, so dying them is a huge halo for me.
I’m also utilising the eye lightening method and already seeing some form of results, so I’m thinking that my eye area can ascend to the point of being an actual halo.
View attachment 2519460
This is my full face, gonna ascend hard over the next few weeks.
Gonna try to drop 5kgs before December 1st, so I’ll lose any bloat and facial fat that’s holding me back currently.
Chad Kurt Cobain

• Love it
  • JFL

.org thinks I'm mongolian.

Should have kept the lighter hair tbh, like dark brown brows, dark brown hair, black lashes

• JFL
times have changed since ur 2019cel sure will get u higher psl but hunter eyes are kinda dead tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Whitepill_Saint
Your eyelids are just going to end up looking droopy.

• JFL
Obviously, it’s fairly well known here of the blackpilled practice of botox being injected into the temporalis in order to lower the eyebrows, and skin/fat between the brows and eyelids to hood your eyes and thus reduce UEE.
I have a slight arch in my brow, and will mainly be having that lowered to have my eyebrows more straight. They’re currently positively tilted, but I personally think I’d rather closer to neutral, so long as it can fraud more prominent supras; which can increase perceived lateral canthus length (by creating that “crease” that is a prerequisite for a good eye area imo).
Relevant threads;
My goal;
View attachment 2514252
(Yeah I know, I need darker brows, I’ve just started using dark brown dye as opposed to medium brown :Comfy: )
Do a guide on how you dye them. I tried dying mine at a salon in the past and ended up looking like a faggot with too dark eyebrows, even when I told them to make it look natural. I pretty much had to wait a week or so before it faded enough for it to not look ridicules.

• JFL
Should have kept the lighter hair tbh, like dark brown brows, dark brown hair, black lashes
I will go back to my own color eventually.
That fenno nordid pheno...

3628557_2.jpeg
3628560_1.jpeg
3628569_finns.jpeg

Does all your family have this type of eyes?
yeah but I have no ancestry from that part of the world, I am a faelid with admixture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
times have changed since ur 2019cel sure will get u higher psl but hunter eyes are kinda dead tbh
True, but it’s a personal preference for me.
Your eyelids are just going to end up looking droopy.
Won’t affect the eyelids, I’m hoping for the fat under my brows to cover my eyelids for the most part.
Do a guide on how you dye them. I tried dying mine at a salon in the past and ended up looking like a faggot with too dark eyebrows, even when I told them to make it look natural. I pretty much had to wait a week or so before it faded enough for it to not look ridicules.
Deadset same jfl. This lady nuked my perceived masculinity, for like a month I looked like a tranny.
I just apply dark brown just for men for my brows, let is stay for 7 mins then shower.
For my lashes, I JUST do my upper, why? Cause if I do lower, because my lashes are so long, it increases my perceived PFH, and I’d rather use a pencil for my waterline for that look of darker lower lashesz
But you just use a petroleum jelly, like vasolene, around your eyes, then apply it, it stops the dye from staining your skin, then leave it on for a while.
You might think you look gay, but peak female gaze is black lashes and dark brows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Carnivore and Nebula
True, but it’s a personal preference for me.

Won’t affect the eyelids, I’m hoping for the fat under my brows to cover my eyelids for the most part.

Deadset same jfl. This lady nuked my perceived masculinity, for like a month I looked like a tranny.
I just apply dark brown just for men for my brows, let is stay for 7 mins then shower.
For my lashes, I JUST do my upper, why? Cause if I do lower, because my lashes are so long, it increases my perceived PFH, and I’d rather use a pencil for my waterline for that look of darker lower lashesz
But you just use a petroleum jelly, like vasolene, around your eyes, then apply it, it stops the dye from staining your skin, then leave it on for a while.
You might think you look gay, but peak female gaze is black lashes and dark brows.
Thanks my nigga. Please link the brand you use. I will probably go with medium brown myself, as I have fairly fair skin and hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Whitepill_Saint and SteveRogers
In case anyone cares (they don’t), my injector wouldn’t do it, she said my eyebrows are already lower than anyone’s she’s “seen this year” (my problem was never how low my browridge/brows are, it was more so about needing more supraorbital projection) - she also said she wouldn’t inject my parotid as it would slim my masseter as apparently mine is quite large and goes down quite far, so two disappointments, however she did do my lateral temporalis, and the results have been relatively immediate, already my zygos and lateral browridge are popping and thus my perceived ES ratio has improved.
I’ll give it a few more weeks before I judge it properly.
Chin filler has ascended my lower third to bare minimum chadelite level; the only thing I can do to further improve it from here is maybe one more session of 2-3ml + exfoliate lips and potentially fix my philtrum (13mm, my chin is now 41mm and square, which will only look better once I properly leanmax)
@RealSurgerymax will hopefully help me in good time.

• JFL
In case anyone cares (they don’t), my injector wouldn’t do it, she said my eyebrows are already lower than anyone’s she’s “seen this year” (my problem was never how low my browridge/brows are, it was more so about needing more supraorbital projection) - she also said she wouldn’t inject my parotid as it would slim my masseter as apparently mine is quite large and goes down quite far, so two disappointments, however she did do my lateral temporalis, and the results have been relatively immediate, already my zygos and lateral browridge are popping and thus my perceived ES ratio has improved.
I’ll give it a few more weeks before I judge it properly.
Chin filler has ascended my lower third to bare minimum chadelite level; the only thing I can do to further improve it from here is maybe one more session of 2-3ml + exfoliate lips and potentially fix my philtrum (13mm, my chin is now 41mm and square, which will only look better once I properly leanmax)
@RealSurgerymax will hopefully help me in good time.
Lateral Temporalis? Are you talking about the thick layer of muscle on the side of your head, or the smaller layer of muscle running parallel on the outer edge of your Frontal Bone down to your Lateral Orbital Rim?

• +1
  • JFL
Lateral Temporalis? Are you talking about the thick layer of muscle on the side of your head, or the smaller layer of muscle running parallel on the outer edge of your Frontal Bone down to your Lateral Orbital Rim?
Idek, just said lateral temporalis, pointed to it, and she complied (though she said I didn’t need it and that it wouldn’t do much, she doesn’t understand mm make mm).
I believe it was the smaller one, as when I tense it’s fully non respondent in that area, but above that, like above my browridge, it’s totally normal.

• JFL
Idek, just said lateral temporalis, pointed to it, and she complied (though she said I didn’t need it and that it wouldn’t do much, she doesn’t understand mm make mm).
I believe it was the smaller one, as when I tense it’s fully non respondent in that area, but above that, like above my browridge, it’s totally normal.
Screenshot 20231105 082225 Photo Editor

Was it there, as specified on image? Or above the ear?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
View attachment 2533600
Was it there, as specified on image? Or above the ear?
Yep, there, but closer to the ear.
I have this and it legit gives me crows feet, why do you want this?
Increase perceived PFL; giga mogger trait; is a bare minimum to be a Chad.
I envy you.
I’m getting some UEE filler soon too, to emulate this result;
6022E5DB 15A8 4DFD 9AEE C49A9AB64E4D

0D1397F1 0A23 49A3 82DA 1F4B90592C3E

(@BradAniston)
+ under eye / upper cheek filler, similar to @Lightskinindian.
At bare minimum, I should be looking at high chadelite tier after this, as I’m usually rated on average low chadelite currently and this is a massive flaw of mine, and my other stuff is pretty elite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
the eyebrow stuff is legit if you really need it but hooded eyes have been memed to hell and back only really big failos with eyes imo are undereye bags and extremely poor canthal tilt everything else can be halo'd pretty easily with good eyebrows also certain hairstyles can help halo your eyebrows and even your eye/supraorbital regions significantly but if you think hunter/hooded eyes are the last thing you need in order to ascend in smv then yeah go ahead

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
That fenno nordid pheno...

3628557_2.jpeg
3628560_1.jpeg
3628569_finns.jpeg

Does all your family have this type of eyes?
Looksmaxxer dude would nut at the sight of these women

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Relevant threads;
My goal;
View attachment 2514252
Legit

Relevant threads;
My goal;
View attachment 2514252
this wont solve your problems trust me, not sure how a bit of eye hooding would bring lifechaning effects

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Your eye shape kinga goated tho