"HUUH BODY LANGUAGE HUUH MENTALCEL" COPE. THERE'S NO SUCH THING, ALL YOU NEED IS LOOKS

improover

improover

#JamesGang
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BODY LANGUAGE, IT'S LOOKS LANGUAGE, WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL BE PERCEIVED DIFFERENTLY BY A WOMAN DEPENDING ON YOUR LOOKS
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MENTALCEL, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LOOKS

KS558RG

"How do I improve my game?" LOOKS
There's no such thing as game, it doesn't matter what you say, if you have the looks you get away with it.

PgAsrTX

If a chad says "daamn you're pretty" the foid will think "I love men who are confident!!"
If an incel says "you're pretty" the foid will think "Eww what a creep, that's sexual harassment"

"BUT I can get laid because I'm autistic, what should I do?" YOU CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE LOOKS, LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS YOU NEED LOOKS

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING, IF YOU LITERALLY SAY NOTHING, THEY WILL COME FOR YOU.

Check out this upper normie(not even chadlite) autist, he literally cannot even look or talk to the woman but because she's attracted to him she literally leads the conversation:

EVEN IF YOU QUOTE ADOLF HITLER, EVEN THE BIGGEST LEFTIST WILL THINK "WOW, I LIKE FREE THINKERS"
Check out this nazi chad with a literal swastika in his arm and adolf hitler quote in his bio:

1502529536 295 tinder experiment showed that women were interested in dating men that were abu

"Are you an alt right member?" "I respect all beliefs by the way"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, godirl and 20 others
no shit
mentalcelling and shit like that is pure cope, autism still isnt a good excuse because you see all the foids drooling over the autistic chad in your sig

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 275 and 7 others
Over for my mentalcell cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5608, Copeful and 3 others
no shit
mentalcelling and shit like that is pure cope, autism still isnt a good excuse because you see all the foids drooling over the autistic chad in your sig
I edited the post and gave the example of an upper normie autist, check it out please

Keep fucking coping
When girl approche me, they regret it because i'm autistic af. Nothing to do with looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 5608, Copeful and 2 others
I edited the post and gave the example of an upper normie autist, check it out please
brutal
a literal autist got more success than guys who are totally fine but are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and improover
Stupid thread, you still need to have confidence, obviously my chad friend will get attention all the time but when he isn't as confident as usual foids don't talk to him as much. Now imagine if you are not chat and unconfident, you will get 0 attention. Atleast non chad but confident will get some attention, so stop coping

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and BradAniston
This has never been posted before

Keep fucking coping
When girl approche me, they regret it because i'm autistic af. Nothing to do with looks
I was pretty autistic when girls first started approaching me tbh, i didn't really try to improve that but nowadays im very chill around everone so its natural tha im chill when approached. Just be chill 24/7 theory worked for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: improover and BradAniston
BREAKING NEWS: water is even wetter than scientists anticipated

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Keep fucking coping
Focused 173617170 stock photo young woman asking directions map

" Hello! May I ask for some help? I need to get to the -"
Panic attack first aid

"Whaaat??? a female is talking to me? She definitely wants me!! I can't lose this opportunity!!! What should I say?!""
Download 65

"Huhh, nevermind.."
650x350 why are we dying younger 2

"Females approach me! I'm attractive! I can't get laid because I'm autistic"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5608, EdwardCullen and 6 others
@personalityinkwell gtfih.

• +1
Reactions: improover
Stupid thread, you still need to have confidence, obviously my chad friend will get attention all the time but when he isn't as confident as usual foids don't talk to him as much. Now imagine if you are not chat and unconfident, you will get 0 attention. Atleast non chad but confident will get some attention, so stop coping
Confidence means nothing without looks. Indians incels are really confident approaching women and get 0 pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5608 and amroth38
I was pretty autistic when girls first started approaching me tbh, i didn't really try to improve that but nowadays im very chill around everone so its natural tha im chill when approached. Just be chill 24/7 theory worked for me

I'll try it

• JFL
Confidence means nothing without looks. Indians incels are really confident approaching women and get 0 pussy
yes but it never began for them. If you are decent looking confidence is actually useful, not when you are straight up ugly obviously. A normie with the ultimate confidence be more attractive to a girl than a high tier normie with shit confidence, I've seen this shit in front of my eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and BradAniston
Keep fucking coping
Why did they approach you in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
  • +1
Reactions: improover and john2
Keep coping bro. Btw, we all know that looks matter, but if you got game you can do better that if you didn't (game is a result of socialmaxxing, if you got games it means you have things going on for you).
If you are insanely hot, you could say shit like: "Hitler was right" and you could get women to laugh.
Just look at the experiment with the dude who was a child molester, they didn't care.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Copeful, improover and 1 other person
Only importance of body language is when you're doing a public talk. It doesn't matter that much if you're not virgin walking 24/7.

• +1
no fucking shit

mentalcel has always been a black coated bluepill

it's meant to prey on 4-5/10 incels who got fucked over by growing hypergamy and gaslight them

Butthurt Dweller said:
"mentalcel" is just a gatekeeping cope for faggot self-pitying retards. I mog many incels to death and I'm 25 years old truecel
"mentalcel", as if 99% of incels couldn't fuck an obese black single mother with AIDS

brutal

no fucking shit

mentalcel has always been a black coated bluepill

it's meant to prey on 4-5/10 incels who got fucked over by growing hypergamy and gaslight them
@Colvin76 @MentalistKebab @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @rightfulcel @hebbewem @HighIQcel

makes sense m i rite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, hebbewem, MentalistKebab and 3 others
@Colvin76 @MentalistKebab @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @rightfulcel @hebbewem @HighIQcel

makes sense m i rite?
The only reason a 4-5/10 is an incel s because he refuses to betabuxx.
If anyone calls that person a mentalcel or a fakecel is out of their mind.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 275, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 1 other person

makes sense m i rite?
Autism and social skills never had a definition

Its just an excuse to say "that wasn't real social skills" when one messes up instead of realizing it was all looks.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, SubhumanCurrycel, improover and 1 other person
Autism and social skills never had a definition

Its just an excuse to say "that wasn't real social skills" when one messes up instead of realizing it was all looks.
social skills are looks tbh.

halo effect

• +1
Reactions: improover and Deleted member 5522
The only reason a 4-5/10 is an incel s because he refuses to betabuxx.
If anyone calls that person a mentalcel or a fakecel is out of their mind.
This and having standards. Any 4-5/10 can easily get a whale/ugly chick as a gf, but if he is based he refuses to dumpsterdive.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think that there is some legitimacy to "just be confident/alpha, bro!".

For example if you and some guy who is as good looking as you/as tall/as wealthy/same pheno, etc are both going for the same girl who happens to like you both then the more confident/"alpha" guy will land her. She obviously has to find you physically attractive in the first place otherwise no matter what you say/do nothing will happen.

Just my belief.

I think that there is some legitimacy to "just be confident/alpha, bro!".

For example if you and some guy who is as good looking as you/as tall/as wealthy/same pheno, etc are both going for the same girl who happens to like you both then the more confident/"alpha" guy will land her. She obviously has to find you physically attractive in the first place otherwise no matter what you say/do nothing will happen.

Just my belief.
darktriad/bullypill are the only "personalitymax" that have been scientifically proven to work. But that's not the point of the thread, the point is that if you're incel, that's because of your looks. "mentalcel" is a cope.

Cope. Unless your gigachad, if you can't maintain a conversation with someone it's beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
darktriad/bullypill are the only "personalitymax" that have been scientifically proven to work. But that's not the point of the thread, the point is that if you're incel, that's because of your looks. "mentalcel" is a cope.
I agree, hence why I said she needs to find you physically attractive in the first place. I was just giving an example of when "personality" (whatever that means) can work.

I've slept with girls who knew about my asperger's/social awkwardness, yet still slept with me and even called my diagnosis "cute".

• +1

NTmogs most legit mentalcels.

Only Chad-tier looks can help you if you're a legit male social retarded autist and not just shy with a few facial tics like your guy

Yes of course if you look like prime Brad Pitt all of this goes out the window because females will just jump on your dick without you asking and just rape you. But it's very very rare for a very attractive male to develop autism and terrible social skills in the first place because people just treat you like a God.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Copeful
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BODY LANGUAGE, IT'S LOOKS LANGUAGE, WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL BE PERCEIVED DIFFERENTLY BY A WOMAN DEPENDING ON YOUR LOOKS
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MENTALCEL, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LOOKS

View attachment 568098
"How do I improve my game?" LOOKS
There's no such thing as game, it doesn't matter what you say, if you have the looks you get away with it.

View attachment 568101

If a chad says "daamn you're pretty" the foid will think "I love men who are confident!!"
If an incel says "you're pretty" the foid will think "Eww what a creep, that's sexual harassment"

"BUT I can get laid because I'm autistic, what should I do?" YOU CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE LOOKS, LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS YOU NEED LOOKS

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING, IF YOU LITERALLY SAY NOTHING, THEY WILL COME FOR YOU.

Check out this upper normie(not even chadlite) autist, he literally cannot even look or talk to the woman but because she's attracted to him she literally leads the conversation:

EVEN IF YOU QUOTE ADOLF HITLER, EVEN THE BIGGEST LEFTIST WILL THINK "WOW, I LIKE FREE THINKERS"
Check out this nazi chad with a literal swastika in his arm and adolf hitler quote in his bio:

View attachment 568089

"Are you an alt right member?" "I respect all beliefs by the way"

Based and blackpilled.
Become Chad or Die Trying.
JFL at body language, unless your posture is that fucking unhealthy.
Besides that, it's 98%Looks(everything physically)and 2%DOM personality

• Love it
BASED THREAT NGL
HIGH IQ USER

• Love it