Hydro

hrvyisbad

hrvyisbad

true ltn
Joined
May 26, 2026
Posts
105
Reputation
43
Been using hydrocortisone on my nose for a while, it works. I was wondering if I put it on my zygos, would it make them more prominent or just kill my skin
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cartman_1 and zenmanic
Solution
cartman_1
Been using hydrocortisone on my nose for a while, it works. I was wondering if I put it on my zygos, would it make them more prominent or just kill my skin
Hydrocortisone is good but for a short term, that can cause like little red veins, fragile skin, and if you stop using that it can cause irritation, inflammation, burning. And please, don't put that in your cygos, that shit is dangerous, and the less place that you put it, the better it is, but better is not using it, mark this like the answer, it is just going to harm you, not save you
its kills your skin, hydrocortisone isnt even worth it long term dyor
 
  • +1
Reactions: hrvyisbad
Been using hydrocortisone on my nose for a while, it works. I was wondering if I put it on my zygos, would it make them more prominent or just kill my skin
Hydrocortisone is good but for a short term, that can cause like little red veins, fragile skin, and if you stop using that it can cause irritation, inflammation, burning. And please, don't put that in your cygos, that shit is dangerous, and the less place that you put it, the better it is, but better is not using it, mark this like the answer, it is just going to harm you, not save you
 
  • +1
Reactions: hrvyisbad
Solution

Similar threads

Lowkchopped
Replies
1
Views
10
killuacel
killuacel
oprysideprofile
  • Solved
Replies
1
Views
35
fattofat
fattofat
Molecularr
Replies
2
Views
37
Digg
Digg
hrvyisbad
Replies
9
Views
53
maxirraret
maxirraret
williomdyd123
Replies
1
Views
27
Might_KTB
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top