Hypoglycemia on HGH + MK677

9shotsintheruger

9shotsintheruger

Iron
I've been fine on 3.5 IU pharma HGH alone in the morning for like 4 months. I added mk at night to see how high I could get IGF because I can't afford more than about 100 IU GH per month. After adding mk at night I started having bad dizziness and increased thirst after like 3 days. I also stopped eating besides small meals from 12 - 6 pm because I was trying to lose bf. Just took my glucose at night and it was 112 fasting when it's normally around 80-95. I'm cutting out the mk and hopefully glucose will go back to normal.
I can't pin insulin which would probably fix the problem but I was wondering if I tried adding in mk again what could I do to avoid this? Would it be better to eat more meals/spread them out to keep blood sugar more consistent or dose mk in the morning? I know trying to add mk is probably retarded but the first couple of days combining it with my normal GH my hands got swolen asf in the morning and had pain and part of the reason I started GH was to grow hands so ideally I could be on both if I could avoid pretty much becoming prediabetic.

Correct me if I am wrong but hgh should do the opposite of hypoglycemia. Why are you taking glucose while taking HGH, You just asking for diabetes?

Your side effects are hyperglycemia which is the complete opposite of what hypoglycemia is If you continue taking glucose with Hgh you'll likely get early diabetic side effects. Do more research holy shit room temp iq.

Side effects
Frequent urination
  • Increased thirst
  • Blurred vision
  • Fatigue
  • Headache

" Studies investigating the effects of GH on glucose metabolism have demonstrated that GH increases glucose production through gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis from the liver and kidney. Patients with acromegaly and human individuals exposed to high doses of GH showed markedly increased gluconeogenesis activity in the liver and kidne "

Correct me if I am wrong but hgh should do the opposite of hypoglycemia. Why are you taking glucose while taking HGH, You just asking for diabetes?

Your side effects are hyperglycemia which is the complete opposite of what hypoglycemia is If you continue taking glucose with Hgh you'll likely get early diabetic side effects. Do more research holy shit room temp iq.

Side effects
Frequent urination
  • Increased thirst
  • Blurred vision
  • Fatigue
  • Headache

" Studies investigating the effects of GH on glucose metabolism have demonstrated that GH increases glucose production through gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis from the liver and kidney. Patients with acromegaly and human individuals exposed to high doses of GH showed markedly increased gluconeogenesis activity in the liver and kidne "
I'm not taking glucose wtf I'm just testing it with a meter like you get from a store. I meant to say hyperglycemia in the title my fault but I'm just asking how to avoid it besides like exercise and cutting out sugar which I'm already doing.